Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Juan Carlos, Sofía, Elena and Cristina News and Activities  (Read 295750 times)
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1755 on: January 18, 2017, 01:03:00 AM »

JC and Sofia's relationship has improved a lot since his abdication. There was a time when they didn't even attend family events together. If JC went to his sisters event, Sofia remained home. And if Sofia attended, JC missed it. And look at them, attending a private funeral together when there was no official need, talking and smiling to each other and JC even waited for her when entering the Church!!!!

Maybe it's because he realizes he has no companion now he's no longer king? How many friends he can drag along on trips, especially during holidays? His "friends" all have their own families. Women don't flock to him in droves either. He's just an old man with mobility issues. I hope he's regretting driving his own family apart by his own conduct.
Micaela

Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1756 on: January 18, 2017, 03:04:33 PM »

So they attend to a funeral together just when a new scandal about his affairs with women emerges, well not really a new one because everybody already knew about Barbara Rey but the part about buying her silence with money from the spanish state that was in secret accounts in Luxemburg is new.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1757 on: January 18, 2017, 06:22:22 PM »

Former Miss World was "paid millions of dollars by Spanish secret service to keep quiet about her affair with King Juan Carlos I"

Ex beauty queen Barbara Rey had the cash paid into an offshore account to make sure she kept quiet about her long-standing romance with Juan Carlos I of Spain, it is claimed.

Spanish media also focused on the shocking claim that the money allegedly paid to Ms Rey, the country's Miss World candidate in 1971, came from public funds that should have been spent on fighting terrorism and organised crime. King Juan Carlos 1 has been described in a devastating book as a professional seducer who had bedded more than 1,500 women.

Barcelona-based author Pilar Eyre, an expert on the Spanish royal family, also wrote that the Spanish monarch made a pass at the British Royal during a holiday Diana and Charles spent with their son at the king's summer palace in Majorca in 1986.

The news website said a spy from intelligence organisation CESID - the equivalent of MI5 and MI6 in Britain - met the blonde in a cafe in Madrid and offered her 3 million Euros in monthly payments to buy her silence.

Barbara Rey, who made it to the last 15 of Miss World after getting a shot at the title when the winner of Miss Spain 1970 surrendered her crown, has denied receiving any money from Spain's old intelligence agency which has now changed its name to the CNI.
She has also insisted she has never had a bank account in Luxembourg in her name.

The Spanish Royal family and their spokespeople have declined to comment.

The astonishing claims about the use of taxpayers' money to prevent the alleged affair becoming public has revived the mystery surrounding a burglary at 66-year-old Rey's Madrid home in June 1997 in which she claimed documents, negatives and video tapes which could compromise 'important people' had been stolen.

Juan Carlos I reigned as King of Spain from 1975 to 2014 when he abdicated in favour of his son Felipe VI.

He has three children with his wife of 75 years Sofia. Their relationship since his abdication is said to have been virtually non-existent and it has been claimed they last shared a bed nearly 40 years ago.

Juan Carlos had to make a grovelling apology in April 2012 over a controversial elephant hunting trip to Botswana at the height of Spain's economic crisis. Juan Carlos had to make a grovelling apology in April 2012 over a controversial elephant hunting trip to Botswana at the height of Spain's economic crisis Barcelona-based author Pilar Eyre, an expert on the Spanish royal family, made the explosive claim about Juan Carlos and Diana in a book she published in 2012.

She said the Spanish monarch made a pass at her during a holiday Diana and Charles spent with their son at the king's summer palace in Majorca in 1986.

According to Eyre, the king made a 'tactile' advance to Diana, then just 25.

Diana herself denied anything untoward had happened but admitted that while the king was 'charming' he could be a 'little too attentive.'
Juan Carlos had to make a grovelling apology in April 2012 over a controversial elephant hunting trip to Botswana at the height of Spain's economic crisis.

The trip came to light after he broke his hip in a fall and had to be flown back to Madrid for surgery Belgian housewife Ingrid Sartiau launched a paternity suit against Juan Carlos shortly after his abdication, claiming her mother told her: 'That man's your father' when he flashed up on television before revealing details to her of a one-night stand in Luxembourg in 1966.

Spain's Supreme Court announced in March 2015 it had refused to accept Ingrid's lawsuit. A spokesman for Spain's Royal Family said today: 'We have no comment to make about the claims made by OKDIARIO about Barbara Rey, Juan Carlos I and the use of public money.'

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1758 on: January 18, 2017, 06:45:55 PM »

Thanks Peeds. Star

I don't believe this story, not because I have much faith in JC's integrity, but because he has too women to pay out. He can't pay them 3 million each. He doesn't have the resources even with public funds.  Tongue
Micaela

Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1759 on: January 20, 2017, 11:01:08 PM »

Thanks Peeds. Star

I don't believe this story, not because I have much faith in JC's integrity, but because he has too women to pay out. He can't pay them 3 million each. He doesn't have the resources even with public funds.  Tongue

If i understood the story correctly she was blackmailing him with videos and pictures she had but he didn't pay much in the end because the secret services stole the pictures and videos from her house.

Also this story is known from years ago so it must be true. I always found ridiculous that this woman used the artistic name Rey and named her child Sofia.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1760 on: March 03, 2017, 02:19:03 AM »

Elena and Cristina's former secretary is going to do an interview on TV this Saturday. I can imagine what he's going to say: IT'S ALL LETIZIA'S FAULT!  Roll Eyes
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1761 on: March 04, 2017, 08:15:32 AM »

Revenga, the 'useful fool' bursts

They told me months ago: "Revenga wants to talk" . Said and done. The secretary of the infants Elena and Cristina de Borb?n, explodes and sentence: "The House (of the King) has passed for me, but it seems that I have not passed through the House . " He complains about his situation. Dismissed by Zarzuela, at 60, his unemployment has ended and no one gives a damn for him. "Do you think that Infanta Cristina is the most appropriate to help me?" Exclaims Carlos Garcia Revenga on the other side of the telephone, answering when I ask for the ladies. What he does not know, or maybe I am wrong and has meridian, is that who is behind his abandonment lives in Zarzuela .

I tell you: I understand very well that I do not think precisely of Dona Cristina, who is more detached from the Family . In addition, although she has finally been acquitted in the N?os case, she has her husband with a foot in the jail and his future in volandas, pending to decide what he does with his life if it is time for I?aki to enter prison. It is clear that he does not have the best conditions to comfort him or to support him in the search for a new job.

But what about the Infanta Elena? I know that he did expect him to "move", for example, to give him a hand in Mapfre , where he has been working since 2008 as Director of Social and Cultural Projects. Revenga worships the infantas, whom he knows from girls, and tries to restrain himself and opts to justify that "everyone has his life and is complicated", although deep down in the desire to shout it to the four winds. He wants to talk, report his situation . In fact, he does it with me for a while.

He's a very nice guy. Great conversationalist who pulls irony to say something that burns in his mouth. He believes that he does not deserve the treatment he is receiving and that he never thought to look like this "thrown and faced the House" . The truth is that since the Node case broke out it was clear that this man, in the service of the Infantas of Spain, would fall in one way or another. You can not appear in an advertising brochure of the historic business of Urdangarin, as an adviser to the House of His Majesty the King, to occupy the office of treasurer and even to exchange emails with the ex-duke "empalma-do" and leave unharmed, dear Carlos. After quoting him as investigated, Judge Castro disimputed it in June of 2014 but Philip VI dispensed with it six months later . What he did not imagine was that someone else would definitely cut off his wings. I keep telling them.

He is "hurt" and "expectant . " He tells me and anyone who worries about his situation and whereabouts. Since claiming a labor indemnification after his dismissal on December 31, 2014, he is dismissed. Two years before their departure prepared a possible incorporation to Bankia as head of International Relations. He does not understand and tries to iron out the matter, but he knows they have not moved a finger for him . Juan Carlos told him that he would help him find a job, but the reality is that he has not returned to work. It has reached 60 years and the 921 euros of unemployment has already finished .

His departure from the House of the King began with the logical restructuring after the abdication of Don Juan Carlo s. There came a new Royal Family formed by "the King of Spain, his Augusta Consort, his first-degree ascendants, his descendants and Crown Prince Crown." The Infantas Elena and Cristina were outside that first circle. No more acts on behalf of the Crown, obligations and assignments. It was clear that they would no longer need their faithful secretary. It did not catch him by surprise, but he did not arrive at a friendly and gentlemen's exit. "I tried to reach an agreement , I wanted to defend my rights and as it seemed fair to defend them , because I did. If he happens to me as a baker he would have acted the same. "

What Garc?a Revenga did not calculate well, which many have described as "useful fool" in the N?os case, is that serving the Crown means, among other principles, dedication, work capacity and loyalty . Neither the Infanta Elena nor Cristina can do anything for him. The secretary did not calculate when, in the midst of anger after his dismissal - even before - he said what he really thought about Letizia. Uncouth of discretion, he screwed up and talked to many and more of the account. Queen Letizia did not like it, I'm told. Neither how he treated him nor the relationship he had with infantas, especially the rejection of the troubled Cristina . And as the best secret is the one that is not counted, his comments arrived raudo to the present regal ears. Augusta Consorte does not like Carlos Garcia Revenga either. End of story. No one will move a finger for him.

https://look.okdiario.com...cia-revenga-estalla-22336
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1762 on: March 04, 2017, 11:54:14 PM »

Revenga was interviewed on TV and didn't seem to reveal much beyond criticizing how he's dismissed and how Felipe stripped Cristina's title and asked her to renounce her succession right. He threatened to write a tell-all book but didn't give out any juicy details. He cried poor due to unemployment.

First, I assume he signed a confidentiality agreement when he started working for Casa Real. Casa Real can request a injunction to stop any publishing so I doubt any publisher will take him on.

Second, he double dipped during the years as Noos's Treasurer. He should have known that his employment with Casa Real would end when Felipe took over and the Infantas were out of the royal family. Felipe let him stay on for six more months after proclamation even though he didn't have any duties. If he has no saving, he only has himself to blame. Even more foolish, he should have known making the future king and queen your enemies would backfire when they ascend. Now he's reaping what he sowed. 
Eya

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1763 on: March 08, 2017, 07:22:18 AM »

Elena was at the celebration for the 78th Birthday  of her aunt  Infanta Margarita

http://www.hola.com/image...0-427-849/margarita-a.jpg
http://www.hola.com/image...mpleanos-margarita2-a.jpg
Nuno

Gigantic Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1764 on: March 11, 2017, 01:11:28 PM »

Elena's house was burgled this week - neither Elena nor Victoria were there when it happened.

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1765 on: March 12, 2017, 07:42:14 PM »

Speaking of Revenga....

The Keeper of the Infantas

On July 14, 2005, the then Dukes of Palma baptized their daughter, Irene, at the Zarzuela. Two photographers of the Efe agency were the ones who captured the images of the family reunion and the religious ceremony that they later made available to all media. Among the scenes captured, one was especially tender because it showed the then Princess Letizia, five months pregnant with her daughter Leonor, and Laura Ponte, who had just been the mother of Beltran, the first child she had with her now ex-husband , Beltr?n G?mez-Acebo, gazed at the recently baptized child on her mother's arms, the infanta Cristina, who appeared with her back in the photo. The photo was published in some media and Carlos Garcia Revenga, then secretary of the infantas Elena and Cristina, was the one most annoyed with the publication of that image because he considered it was a snub to the mother of the child. Such was the passion with which he defended his two infantas.
And it continues: http://www.lavanguardia.c...ardian-de-la-infanta.html

It's been years since some journalists have made public that Revenga criticized Letizia to the press from inside Zarzuela all the time (the leaked e-mails between Urdangarin and Revenga showed the same thing). Also interesting how the article says he was the one who was most offended...but not the only one.

The photo in question was this:

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1766 on: March 12, 2017, 09:03:09 PM »

I'm sure Cristina was annoyed too. She thought it's HER show. Yet, the press was interested in Letizia. I think that's the main reason why her relationship with Letizia turned sour. She was the pretty princess in the family. She and Inaki was the golden couple before Letizia married in. Once Letizia appeared on the scene, it's all about Letizia. She probably was ticked too that she finally gave birth to a precious girl she wanted but the press was only interested in Letizia's baby, Leonor. She's a narcissist. Even though she knew her brother was the heir, she never really thought about someone who married her brother would immediately outrank her and grab all public/press attention. She's the "born royal" dammit.  Angel

I'm not sure Revenga was an "useful fool". He's just a fool. He placed all his bet on the infantas against the future king and queen. In a monarchy, that's a very bad bet.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1767 on: March 19, 2017, 06:43:40 AM »

Cristina's PR channel reports that Felipe planned a secret trip with Letizia and the girls to Geneva this weekend to reconcile with C&I and their kids. Supposedly, he bowed to the pressure of JC and Sofia and it's supposed to be a "discrete meeting". Of course, the evil Spanx Witch foiled it and refused to go. Of course, her PR channel learned about this "discreet meeting" even though it didn't happen.  Roll Eyes

IF the story is true, Felipe is more stupid than I thought he was. The only person Cristina is loyal to is the one she sees in the mirror every day. She would never let an opportunity to show the world that Felipe was graveling to her slip. She would make sure paparazzi wait at her door when Felipe shows up. "Discrete meeting"? Ha...be real.

I'm seriously doubting the story though. Why would Felipe, the king, go to Geneva for reconciliation? If he really wanted that, he could have simply summoned them to Zarzuela. It would have signaled to the world that "all is forgiven" if that's his intention. But then, it would have made himself look foolish by revoking her title a year earlier. Why would he do something that undermines himself? Plus, C&I are nonredeemable in public opinion. Why would he get near such toxic waste? Felipe is smarter than that.
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #1768 on: March 19, 2017, 09:19:38 AM »

He has three children with his wife of 75 years Sofia. Their relationship since his abdication is said to have been virtually non-existent and it has been claimed they last shared a bed nearly 40 years ago.
Wow, wife of 75 years? Thinking

rosella

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1769 on: March 19, 2017, 12:24:58 PM »

Wow, wife of 75 years? Thinking

Sofia and Juan Carlos married in 1962, so it's not quite 75 years, though it probably feels that long to Sofia.
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: