Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Juan Carlos, Sofía, Elena and Cristina News and Activities  (Read 295449 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1770 on: March 19, 2017, 04:38:25 PM »

He has three children with his wife of 75 years Sofia. Their relationship since his abdication is said to have been virtually non-existent and it has been claimed they last shared a bed nearly 40 years ago.
Wow, wife of 75 years? Thinking

Sofia and Juan Carlos married in 1962, so it's not quite 75 years, though it probably feels that long to Sofia.

I think that is a translation error.  I believe that it was translated from something written about them when they were 75 years old.  They're now 79 and 78 years old.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1771 on: March 20, 2017, 10:54:41 PM »

["A King recognises a King" Zlatan Ibrahimovic meets former Spain King and 'fellow royalty' Juan Carlos/b]
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has stepped up his bid to become the King of Sweden by getting tips from a former Spanish king.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/s...izes-king-zlatan-10063061

Amalia

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1772 on: March 21, 2017, 01:21:39 AM »

["A King recognises a King" Zlatan Ibrahimovic meets former Spain King and 'fellow royalty' Juan Carlos/b]
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has stepped up his bid to become the King of Sweden by getting tips from a former Spanish king.

Juan Carlos I had taken in Manchester City against Liverpool on Sunday - sitting alongside City chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak in the Etihad stands.

Juan Carlos abdicated the throne in 2014 to allow his son Alfonso a shot at leading the country.

Crazy  Confused
Alfonso?!?!

What kind of newspaper is this?
Julaine

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1773 on: March 21, 2017, 01:39:37 AM »

One with a very poor grasp of facts and/or limited funds to pay for a fact checker? But then even a casual glance of the Daily Fail reminds me that many newspapers are spending less and less on fact checkers and proofreaders.

Patience is a virtue, it just isn't one of mine.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1774 on: March 21, 2017, 03:16:59 AM »

He has three children with his wife of 75 years Sofia. Their relationship since his abdication is said to have been virtually non-existent and it has been claimed they last shared a bed nearly 40 years ago.
Wow, wife of 75 years? Thinking

wow!! how old is this man??  Blink Blink

140??

G Confused Confused

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1775 on: March 21, 2017, 07:58:45 PM »

Juan Carlos I had taken in Manchester City against Liverpool on Sunday - sitting alongside City chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak in the Etihad stands.

Juan Carlos abdicated the throne in 2014 to allow his son Alfonso a shot at leading the country.

Crazy  Confused
Alfonso?!?!

What kind of newspaper is this?
english newspapper dear
independent,daily mail and others don't even bother to check on if their facts are right.
i hate to say that but maybe Trump is right about media these days

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1776 on: March 22, 2017, 09:33:22 AM »

Well tecnically they got the name right, Felipe's full name is Felipe Juan Pable Alfonso

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: