Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sophie, The Countess of Wessex  (Read 632249 times)
ralf103

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2805 on: March 11, 2017, 09:43:43 PM »

I saw somewhere pictures of her kissing Kate when they arrived so they get on (or Sophie is just that good a PR person).
Molly2101

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2806 on: March 11, 2017, 10:08:55 PM »

I saw somewhere pictures of her kissing Kate when they arrived so they get on (or Sophie is just that good a PR person).

In the video of their arrival on GettyImages it only shows William kissing Sophie.  Kate doesn't kiss Edward or Sophie upon her arrival.

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2807 on: March 11, 2017, 10:42:23 PM »

Sophie usually is kind to W/K. I mean she probably does not have to deal with them often LOL! unlike Harry. Though it does seem Sophie is a kiss a$$ imho, I like her though don't get me wrong, she is HM favorite.
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2808 on: March 11, 2017, 11:00:02 PM »

I like her too unless she is with Kate. Like Molly said it's good regarding Sophie's fashion choices since Kate married in but the laughter at such an event was just too much. The last few Remembrance Day ceremonies were already hinting at that strange change whenever Kate is close. I think she tries to get along with Kate as much as secure Ed's place in the future of the monarchy and the money that comes with being a working royal. I don't blame her for that because Charles' plan to reduce the amount of working royals might have scared her as well (although I doubt he will try to kick his siblings out) but trying to befriend Kate starts to look a little desperate. Especially when she usually is a great royal while Kate is not. JMO

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Roll Eyes
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #2809 on: March 12, 2017, 05:51:32 AM »

Yeah, Sophie has always given me the impression she'll do whatever it takes to get along with the people it's to her advantage to get along with.  Her mother-in-law being a prime example.  Can't blame her I suppose, but sometimes it seems just a little too obvious.

ralf103

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2810 on: March 12, 2017, 10:11:32 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxSe3H0bdDs

You're right Kate didn't greet Sophie with a kiss, I'd be inclined to say its because they were both wearing hats with big brims. But I don't know with these two, I suspect W&K rarely see members of the RF.
Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #2811 on: March 21, 2017, 07:33:35 AM »

The Countess of Wessex as Royal Patron attended a Reception for @exicemaiden at Honourable Artillery Company.

The Countess of Wessex visit to @UKinMalawi

Sophie engagement who visited @ukorbis flying hospital at @STN_Airport

Keen!
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2812 on: March 21, 2017, 02:59:35 PM »

Looking good, Soph!
Lizardcandy

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2813 on: March 21, 2017, 06:04:24 PM »

The Countess of Wessex as Royal Patron attended a Reception for @exicemaiden at Honourable Artillery Company.

The Countess of Wessex visit to @UKinMalawi

Sophie engagement who visited @ukorbis flying hospital at @STN_Airport

She looks great! I love most of these looks, with the notable exception of the striped dress with wonky stripes. It looks too tight in the bust and the offset pattern drives me to distraction, but the pant and coat outfit is a stunning look on her, she looks amazing! I like how she does her hair too, not too fussy, updated, clean, and tidy. It really suits her
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2814 on: March 22, 2017, 12:09:06 AM »

Now she could give lessons to a certain duchess on how to wear pants that fit her  Yes

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2815 on: March 22, 2017, 04:07:53 PM »

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2816 on: March 22, 2017, 04:11:02 PM »

Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #2817 on: March 27, 2017, 04:54:59 PM »

Attended annual Mencap charity lunch which showcased work of Suzannah

Keen!
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #2818 on: March 27, 2017, 04:56:04 PM »

Sophie looks gorgeous in blue, and much younger than her age!!
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #2819 on: March 27, 2017, 05:09:07 PM »

It's like Sophie reached the age of 40 and decided: "Nope, not gonna age any further." So she still looks that age.

It's like she's the polar opposite of Belgium's Mathilde. She's 44 but dresses and styled herself as if she were 75.

Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: