Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Schak family pics of the twin christening  (Read 17518 times)
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2011, 10:57:50 PM »

Nikolai and Felix look so smart. I loved their coats.

Henrik looked adorable and I quite liked his mini suit although I would have preferred to see him with wearing a coat outside, especially as everyone else is bundled up.

Henrik, Joachim, Felix, & Nikolai all had heavy coats because they were going by boat to the "party"....and it would be much colder on the water......Baby Henrik was only outside a short time (from the bus to the church -- XX many yards) and he did have his cute sports jacket on..........
enelya

Medium Member

Canada Canada

Izzy's Channelling Her Inner Rockstar

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2011, 06:38:22 AM »

Beautiful family  I'm suprised how calm little Henrik was at the christening  Smiley.In my family the little ones are like ticking timebombs.
javascript:void(0);

The Schacks are beautiful and imo Izzy and Henrik were the stars that day  Grin

In most families yeah it's the little members that you have to watch for the ticking timebomb, however in the DRF .. they watch Frodo  Laugh bounce
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Sudan Sudan

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2011, 07:07:21 AM »

Rep just for your avatar enelya!  Star
enelya

Medium Member

Canada Canada

Izzy's Channelling Her Inner Rockstar

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2011, 07:12:48 AM »

Rep just for your avatar enelya!  Star

And one back Star just cause you're awesome Hes!!  Champagne
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2011, 07:36:43 AM »

here's the red dress

I wonder if she was doing a subtle f.u. to Mary by wearing red. Your eye passes over Mares and goes straight to BonBon in her red dress. Way to grab the spotlight girl! 

Yew - too short and way too tacky...

Even Jane looks more classy than Marie in this pic!

I wouldn't call it tacky, but the style of the short dress along with the hat and the curly hair, Marie looks very young here. How old is she?

I think Caroline was the best dressed on that day. I was surprised Mary would choose such a beautiful woman as her Lady-in-waiting. She's much more a natural beauty than Mary is and she looks more classy and diginified too. 
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2011, 07:51:42 AM »

these boys get more and more handsome

Mixed-race kids are usually good looking. These two are no exceptions. Nicolai and Felix will be the best looking ones in the DRF. F&M just don't create beautiful babies and Hendrik doesn't look promising either.

Nicolai looks more and more like Alex. So Alex was there as well? I didn't see any photos of her.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2011, 07:56:04 AM »

I wouldn't call it tacky either. The style of the dress is a bit casual, not as elegant as the dresses of other godmoms, especially Helle and Caroline, both had one of their best appearances IMO.
Marianne
Banned
Small Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2011, 01:27:06 PM »

here's the red dress

I wonder if she was doing a subtle f.u. to Mary by wearing red. Your eye passes over Mares and goes straight to BonBon in her red dress. Way to grab the spotlight girl! 

I have to agree. All the godparents look classy, but Marie ...

Marie looks like she has been invited to another event than the others. She looks like she don't fit in.
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2011, 01:48:28 PM »

I wouldn't call it tacky, but the style of the short dress along with the hat and the curly hair, Marie looks very young here. How old is she?

I think Caroline was the best dressed on that day. I was surprised Mary would choose such a beautiful woman as her Lady-in-waiting. She's much more a natural beauty than Mary is and she looks more classy and diginified too. 
Somehow I doubt that it's Mary who did the choosing. Daisy runs this show.

Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2011, 04:03:04 AM »

here's the red dress

Marie is 35
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2011, 05:46:53 AM »

here's the red dress

Marie is 35

Thanks. Her style here is more for a woman of 25 rather than a 35.
Marianne
Banned
Small Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2011, 05:12:21 PM »

Marie always dresses too low cut, tight and shiny compared to danish women anyway.

Leesa
Banned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

"Mary who?" asks Marsha!

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2011, 09:24:43 AM »

Marie looked lovely and the colour combination of the coat and accessories with the dress worked well. Also liked the brooch, as it added a bit of colour to the beige coat. Way to go, Marie!
lupina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2011, 10:02:42 AM »

Marie looked lovely and the colour combination of the coat and accessories with the dress worked well. Also liked the brooch, as it added a bit of colour to the beige coat. Way to go, Marie!

Completely agree  Smiley french dressing at its best!

lupina

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind - Dr Seuss

The other RD - http://richarddawkins.net/
Penny Lane

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2011, 11:58:59 AM »

these boys get more and more handsome

Mixed-race kids are usually good looking. These two are no exceptions. Nicolai and Felix will be the best looking ones in the DRF. F&M just don't create beautiful babies and Hendrik doesn't look promising either.

Nicolai looks more and more like Alex. So Alex was there as well? I didn't see any photos of her.

This daddy is quite handsome  Roll Eyes!! I love the pic... All of them look happy and proud. Sure Marie is dooing a good job, holding the family together.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: