Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plastic Surgery  (Read 210822 times)
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2007, 09:56:52 PM »

excellent comparison Ash - the nose is obviously more narrow at the bridge and less bulbous at the tip in the more recent photo

Ah...I just wondered about she might had done something with her bulbous part after finding this old pic http://cache.gettyimages....6C3CED1AA4EF3EA9A178B7582
you're right Pixy her nose seems less bulbous in recent photos.

CD.

Humongous Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2007, 10:57:45 PM »

Sorry CD I did not mean "you personally' when i said don't be naive - it was more of a general statement. 

I knew what you meant. Grin  But I m learning alot from you girls/guys. I had no idea that one could do something like Rhinoplasty and show no scars. Amazing.

I think Mary had had her nose fixed and also has done some chemical peels on her skin/face. The eyes lids, not so sure. They look perkier and 'lifted' but I can't see any scars. But then again I don't know what procedures are out there and she might have done something that doesn't leave any scars around her eyes.

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie.The truth is the greatest enemy of the State"

J Goebbels
tranquilfever

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2007, 12:36:25 AM »

oh wow that picture yeaaaaaaaaaah she has a sweet potato for a nose alright
tranquilfever

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2007, 12:44:14 AM »

http://delivery.viewimage...32EFD0942572BCA59FB30087D

this is preplastic obviously
RaeMi

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2007, 01:00:16 AM »

I saw a photo of her at least a year ago where she was looking down.  There were noticeable lines on each eyelid where it was obvious scar lines were present [the skin was clearly healed and the scar created the pulling effect].  It only showed because she was looking down [I think at Christian] and it was one of the rare times she didn't have big, black sunglasses on.  I even commented on it in one of the threads, but no one said anything and it was forgotten.  Yes, I have no doubt she has had her eyes done.  She had the bags over her eyes removed.  It only requires an incision, remove the fat and sew back up.  Presto...no heavy lids and the eyes look more open and bright.  The nose does look done, although I guess it is possible that the change is due to makeup.  However, my money is on her nose also being done.  Mrs. Denmark has been under the knife.    Wink
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2007, 01:20:44 AM »

I'm sorry I am a true coward --- I hate the thought of knives close to me.  My sister is a surgery-alochic (sp), she is always having something done (of course her company pays for everything).
tranquilfever

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2007, 01:21:28 AM »

did she do her boobies
Grace Kelly

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2007, 03:38:52 AM »

Of course not. High fashion is not designed for big chested women.

Also if you are comparing shots on the beach to more recent photos, then realistically that is all down to two pregnancies and breast feeding in quick succession.

Could you direct us to that photo RaeMi?

Third she covers her mouse brown hair with almost a black dye,
Actually that's to cover the grey. She often uses a more red, henna looking tone also. Morso around the wedding it was pitch black. Then after the honeymoon, reddy, red, red.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 03:45:29 AM by Grace Kelly » Logged
RaeMi

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2007, 04:06:49 AM »

I wish I could remember where it is.  I am trying to remember if I saw it here on RD [maybe it was RBF].  I am wondering if it was RBF the more I think about it due to the length of time since I noticed it.  I could definitely see a tightness/pulling effect over each eye.  It originated in the crease of the lid, and would be easy to conceal with eye shadow/foundation.  As I said, she was looking down, so her lids were clearly visible, and she was not heavily made up.  This is probably why it was more noticeable.  Her lids were much thicker/heavier pre-Fred and if anything, as she ages, this would become more pronounced, not less [unless she had them done surgically]  I am wondering if it was in the zoo pictures from the Aus. visit with Christian as I think she was looking down at him.  [Didn't they take him to a zoo while they were on vacation?]Thinking
shoshanah

Humongous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2007, 04:33:48 AM »

She was pregnant when at the zoo in Australia, she would not undergone elective plastic surgery while pregnant, I do not think.

shoshanah

Humongous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2007, 04:39:18 AM »

If eyelid had been pulled up would she still have these wrinkles? 
http://www.isifa.com/photo/preview/13035544.jpg

RaeMi

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2007, 05:29:51 AM »

Yes, she could still have wrinkles as this is a different part of the eye.  Any pamphlet from a plastic surgeons office can show exactly where the incisions are made in the lid.  The wrinkles off to the side of her eyes [crows feet] are a different matter.  I did not mean she had plastic surgery when she was pregnant.  What I meant is that I noticed the scars, and I am trying to remember when the picture was taken. 
kittytart

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2007, 10:57:53 AM »

I don't think she has had plastic surgery yet, that photo was taken when she left the hospital post delivery of Christian, I think it is just a bad shot of her as she is still puffy and a bit haggard.
Since she got married it looks like she has had a few peels, microdermabrasion and regular facials which can do wonders for your skin. I really don't think she has had a nose job she just makes sure she is photographed at the right angle and makeup,when done professionally, can minimise noses etc and one thing about Mary is she wears a truck load of makeup, I'd love to see her without it but I don't think she ever would venture outside without her face on.
BTW I loved that Hugo Boss dress whe wore to London, she looked great then with a little bit of colour in her face.
Piper

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2007, 12:33:52 PM »

excellent comparison Ash - the nose is obviously more narrow at the bridge and less bulbous at the tip in the more recent photo. 

Sorry CD I did not mean "you personally' when i said don't be naive - it was more of a general statement.  A rhinoplasty can be done without making any incision outside the nose - therefore no major scarring.  the recuperation is minimal week or two.  Not that i have personally had work done, but i do know others who have.  As LS said injections cannot be detected ie Botox, Restylene and an eye lift would require some hiding away for a few weeks, but that would have been easy Moshpit pre Princess Days.   

As far as skin peels, serious chemical peels require hiding away, as the skin literally sloughs off and can cause severe redness.  But again a few weeks at most. 

Look at her schedule now-a-days, weeks go by without a sighting - Mosh had plenty of down time during her Extreme makeover  Wink

She's only what now... 35? and so many things done to her face. For such a vain, self-absorbed person, I can't even begin to imagine what she will do to herself to preseve her youthful appearance (and hold on to Fred's interest) 10, 15 years from now... she'll probably resort to a total face lift.  Crazy
Pixie

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2007, 12:43:12 PM »

I can't even begin to imagine what she will do to herself to preseve her youthful appearance (and hold on to Fred's interest) 10, 15 years from now... she'll probably resort to a total face lift.  Crazy
[/quote]

Did she ever have his interest Whistle aside from the Chest rubbing incident that lead to interest in a romp in the Bondi house and Freddles then helping himself to a bowl of cereal in his boxers the next morning,,,   I'm afraid those fleeting  days of interest are long gone - one look at any photo of them together these past few years and  you can see the misery on Freddles puss 
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 01:49:07 PM by Pixie » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: