Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Michael of Kent and the Princess of Kent aka Pushie  (Read 53095 times)
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« on: July 18, 2011, 09:53:54 PM »

They deserve their own thread  Tongue

http://scandalouswoman.bl...shy-fabulous-life-of.html

http://www.dailymail.co.u...ries-Freddie-Windsor.html

http://daphnebarak.homest..._Kent_Daily_Mail_1207.jpg  
Odette
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 10:11:52 PM »

Goodness, thick log-ettes for legs, I've always seen her dressed formally so never saw her pins.  Could she by chance have circulatory issues, or is she merely stuffing her face with delices from  Laudrée?

Actually I don't keep up with these sub royals much.   No

Thank you MW, as always  Star merci Professeur
rogue

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 10:25:23 PM »

Prince Micheal of Kent is aging quite well , he looks more charming now than he was younger.
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 10:43:21 PM »

His beard is amazing.

Seeing her body you can see past her face lifts to her real age.

They were at the Habsburg funeral last week by the way representing the BRF. She's German and was mingling (perhaps not the best word for a funeral setting....) with Georg and Sophie. She's sort of the only European member of the BRF  Laughing

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
PollyAnna

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 11:32:48 PM »

I think she is attractive, usually well dressed and has an interesting style. But lately when I saw pictures I have had two thoughts: 1. after a certain age a lot less cleavage please and 2. if I should ever think of plastic surgery, I would like the name of her doctor. (Probably couldn't afford him or her, and I don't think I would have it but you never know!  Smiley)

As a new poster could someone please point me in the direction of spellcheck if there is one before I hit the post button. Thanks so much.
Odette
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 11:37:38 PM »

What was Princess Pushy's title before marriage...was she a countess?

PollyAnna, welcome to a great board.    Star
Sorry I don't know if there's a spell check function.  Great Question.
Lolita

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2011, 11:50:01 PM »

She looked great when she was younger.

There's still nothing wrong with her now, but that blue coloured dress has some horrendous tayloring going on.
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2011, 12:12:37 AM »

As a new poster could someone please point me in the direction of spellcheck if there is one before I hit the post button. Thanks so much.

I don't think the board has a spell check. Use Google Chrome internet browser and it automatically underlines spelling mistakes in red, like a word processing software does. http://www.google.com/chrome/

just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2011, 12:15:41 AM »

She is quite ignorant  Crap

I'm not racist, says princess, I even pretended to be 'half-caste'
Tania Branigan
The Guardian,    Saturday 24 July 2004 00.00 BST

It was a curious way to bury allegations of racism, but then there is much about Princess Michael of Kent that is curious. Ignoring the first rule for dealing with any gaffe - stop digging - she has revealed she once pretended to be "half-caste" and has declared her love for "adorable" Africans.
Dubbed Princess Pushy thanks to a reputation for demanding behaviour and an unduly privileged lifestyle, she got into difficulty two months ago when she allegedly told a group of African American diners in New York to "go back to the colonies". She said there had been a misunderstanding.

In a bizarre interview to be broadcast on ITV1 on Sunday, she has enlarged on the injustice of the accusations.

No one could consider her racist, she said, were they to know of her past.

"I even pretended years ago to be an African, a half-caste African, but because of my light eyes I did not get away with it, but I dyed my hair black," Princess Michael said.

Then she digs some more: "I travelled on African buses. I wanted to be a writer. I wanted experiences from Cape Town to right up in northern Mozambique. I had this adventure with these absolutely adorable, special people and to call me racist: it's a knife through the heart because I really love these people." Whether the sentiment is reciprocated is unclear.

But she said the British press had never accepted her because she is foreign. "I have different ways of saying things and doing things," she says in the interview for My Favourite Hymns. She was born Marie-Christine von Reibnitz, daughter of an Austrian father with connections to the Nazi party.

In the interview she tries to explain the restaurant row as the result of a misheard comment, saying she had asked to move to somewhere quieter and was told the only table was "in Siberia".

She continued: "'Siberia?' I said 'At this point I would be ready to go back to the colonies'. I was unaware, and I probably should have been aware, that 'colonies' is a pejorative term in America."'

Nicole Young, one of the diners who complained about the alleged comments, said: "We definitely didn't misunderstand ... A restaurant full of people heard what she said, so it's almost like a joke the way she tries to explain it." She told GMTV: "It's interesting that she referred to how she wished she was half-caste." Princess Michael's spokesman declined to comment yesterday.

The Commission for Racial Equality said it did not consider half-caste an "acceptable" word for a person whose parents are of different races.

just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2011, 12:22:24 AM »

Well, the News of The World has been shut down for it's illegal activities but I will miss the fake sheikh!

http://www.independent.co...greatest-hits-505691.html

The fake sheikh and his greatest hits
News of the World reporter Mazher Mahmood is at his most dangerous disguised as an Arab. Princess Michael of Kent is his latest victim, enticed into indiscretion by the charming conman in flowing robes. But how does he keep getting away with it? Jonathan Brown reports

Princess Michael of Kent
SEPTEMBER 2005

Princess Michael of Kent apparently needed little encouragement to share her views on the Royal Family with the stranger she thought was a wealthy Arab prince.

Diana, Princess of Wales was a "bitter" and "nasty" woman, her former husband Charles was "jealous" of her popularity. He had merely married a "womb", she said. The Prince of Wales's wife Camilla would one day be Queen, despite the monarch and the public's ambivalence to her son's second marriage. Prince William, meanwhile was still "too young" to marry his girlfriend Kate Middleton, as was his younger brother Prince Harry and his South African girlfriend Chelsy Davy.

Although anyone with a passing interest in the Royal Family might not view these insights into the inner workings of the Windsors as particularly outrageous, the News of the World had little doubt what it thought of the woman dubbed Princess Pushy's thoughts: Treachery!

The newspaper exploited the opportunity to get to the 60-year-old Princess afforded by the sale of her 17th-century Cotswolds manor house Nether Lypiatt. All it took was a tip-off and a couple of calls to the estate agents Savills for the fake sheikh to set in place his latest sting. Donning the trademark robes, Mahmood assembled his entourage. He hired a helicopter to convey him to the Princess's £6m pile where he apparently found his quarry "falling over herself to flaunt her royalty".

The ease of it all constituted a "shocking security lapse", Mahmood wrote, while her "deeply offensive revelations" constituted an "appalling act of betrayal" to the Royal Family.

A second meeting was convened at Claridges hotel in London. This time the Princess, the daughter of Baron Gunther von Reibnitz, rode to the defence of Prince Harry over the wearing of Third Reich insignia to a fancy dress party. "But I believe if he had been wearing the hammer and sickle there wouldn't have been so much fuss made," she said.

During negotiations over the purchase of the house, Mahmood claimed the Princess attempted to convince him that it was on a par with that of Prince Charles's at Highgrove and then pleaded poverty, despite having rooms at Kensington Palace. "You know my husband [Prince Michael, the Queen's cousin] is not paid anything for all the work he does."

In a bizarre twist, she even claimed to be able to secure a white tiger, e-mailing photographs of herself feeding white tiger cubs to the reporter.

As a parting gift she presented the News of the World team with a jar of home-made jam. In what was construed as a parting shot at the Prince of Wales, whose Duchy Originals foods have proved a lucrative sideline, she said: "He doesn't make it himself - he's got factories. It's just got his name on it."

just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2011, 12:24:57 AM »

Princess in 'racist rant'
BRIAN FLYNN in New York
Published: 26 May 2004
PRINCESS Michael of Kent was at the centre of a racism row last night after an alleged rant at a posh eaterie.
Diners said she slammed her hand down on a table of black VIP guests and stormed: “You need to go back to the colonies.”
Princess Pushy, 59, was disturbed by noise from the table of five at New York’s swanky Da Silvano restaurant.
After demanding that they be quieter, they said she stormed over, slammed her hand down on the table and made her remark to showbiz reporter AJ Calloway.
TV correspondent Nicole Young, another of the five, told the New York Post: “I was stupefied.”

Posh ... row happened at Da Silvano
She said she marched over to the princess and demanded: “What did you mean by that?”
Princess Michael said: “I said you should remember the colonies. Back then there were rules that were very good.”
The princess has made a habit of high-profile gaffes, including throwing a champagne bash just hours after taking part in the Queen Mother’s lying in state ceremony in 2002.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/s...le89088.ece#ixzz1SUxmPaTj

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/s...le89088.ece#ixzz1SUxbl3I3

A_little_bird

Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2011, 06:02:32 PM »

Princess in 'racist rant'
BRIAN FLYNN in New York
Published: 26 May 2004
PRINCESS Michael of Kent was at the centre of a racism row last night after an alleged rant at a posh eaterie.
Diners said she slammed her hand down on a table of black VIP guests and stormed: “You need to go back to the colonies.”
Princess Pushy, 59, was disturbed by noise from the table of five at New York’s swanky Da Silvano restaurant.
After demanding that they be quieter, they said she stormed over, slammed her hand down on the table and made her remark to showbiz reporter AJ Calloway.
TV correspondent Nicole Young, another of the five, told the New York Post: “I was stupefied.”

Posh ... row happened at Da Silvano
She said she marched over to the princess and demanded: “What did you mean by that?”
Princess Michael said: “I said you should remember the colonies. Back then there were rules that were very good.”
The princess has made a habit of high-profile gaffes, including throwing a champagne bash just hours after taking part in the Queen Mother’s lying in state ceremony in 2002.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/s...le89088.ece#ixzz1SUxmPaTj

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/s...le89088.ece#ixzz1SUxbl3I3

LOL....the throwing of the champagne bash after the Queen Mother's lying in state ceremony.
I mean, it's just so BAAAAAD. Smiley

"Yes, it's STILL on....you know, the old crone just loved her gin and tonics, so I'm sure she won't mind. Well, I just won't have to hear about it later.  I'm having some fine caviar brought in and it would be a shame to have it go to waste. "

tatty

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2011, 08:41:10 PM »

What was Princess Pushy's title before marriage...was she a countess?

PollyAnna, welcome to a great board.    Star
Sorry I don't know if there's a spell check function.  Great Question.

she was a Baroness, of german decent through her father and her maternal grandmother was Princess Hedwig Windisch-Graetz

Ugly Betty

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2011, 02:59:10 AM »

Viscount Linley was once asked what he would give to his worst enemy.  His response:  dinner with Princess Michael of Kent.
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2011, 02:31:06 AM »

i never liked her after that incident in nyc.  it was all over the papers for a few days.  she seems like a real asshole and full of herself.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: