Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Michael of Kent and the Princess of Kent aka Pushie  (Read 53082 times)
AliCat
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: March 08, 2014, 01:21:11 PM »

Banksy in the ranks-y: Prince Michael of Kent inspects female soldier at passing out parade... but fails to notice her rebellious 'Molotov cocktail' tattoo http://www.dailymail.co.u...ov-cocktail-graffiti.html

- Female soldier sports iconic tattoo on her leg at her passing out parade
- But luckily for her commanding officer Prince Michael failed to spot it
- The tattoo is of one of the elusive graffiti artist's most celebrated pieces

- It depicts a man in a riot preparing to hurl a bunch of flowers
- Army regulations prohibit tattoos of 'an excessive political nature'
- Rules state tattoos should not be visible while the soldier is in uniform

The Prince was attending the passing out parade of soldiers from the 76 Maude's Battery, Royal Artillery Pass Off Parade at Army Training Centre, Pirbright Surrey.

The young soldier, whose name has not been revealed, was one of dozens of regular army and  reserve troops, celebrating the end of their basic training, traditionally one of the proudest moments in a soldier's life.
Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: March 08, 2014, 01:55:29 PM »

Wow, Prince Michael of Kent still looks great in uniform.  Thumb up
Interesting that it is at the passing out of soldiers from the 76 Maude's Battery.
Maude being his new grandaughter's name.  Cute
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: March 08, 2014, 01:58:06 PM »

Wow, Prince Michael of Kent still looks great in uniform.  Thumb up
Interesting that it is at the passing out of soldiers from the 76 Maude's Battery.
Maude being his new grandaughter's name.  Cute

Ita, very elegant,yet very manly. and with a great resemblance to the last zar of russie.
KatieBeth
Banned
Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: April 16, 2014, 08:02:31 PM »

He is good looking in that Sean Connery sort of way...
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: November 11, 2015, 11:33:14 PM »

Princess Pushy of Kent tells Downton Abbey creator Julian Fellowes: Make my books a hit

http://www.dailymail.co.u...lowes-Make-books-hit.html

With the final episode of Downton Abbey having been broadcast on Sunday, the hit ITV programme?s creator, Julian Fellowes, has been made an offer he can?t refuse.
His famously forceful friend, Princess Michael of Kent, wants him to transform her series of historical novels into a period TV drama to rival Downton.
The Princess, Marie-Christine, who employs Lord Fellowes?s wife Emma as her lady-in-waiting, has just published the final part of her Anjou trilogy about the lives and loves of aristocrats in 15th-century France.

?I want Julian to make this series of books into one drama,? she tells me at the launch of the latest instalment, Quicksilver, at the Chelsea home of her friends Basia and Richard Briggs.
She adds: ?My previous book, The Serpent And The Moon, would be another drama. Julian would do a marvellous job

Quicksilver tells the tale of how ambitious merchant Jacques Coeur became one of the richest and most powerful men in France, as he wins the trust of the Angevin royal family.
Marie-Christine ? who was joined at the party by her husband, the Queen?s cousin Prince Michael, and their son, Lord Freddie Windsor ? says Tory peer Fellowes began work on her 2004 novel, The Serpent And The Moon, about royal love in Renaissance France. But he was dragged away to write a new series of Downton. ?He actually started preparing for it, but his agent told him: ?You have to work on Downton Abbey,? she adds.
?My books would make a great drama. They tell a fascinating story."

Margaret

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: November 20, 2015, 01:20:29 AM »

Wow, Prince Michael of Kent still looks great in uniform.  Thumb up
Maude being his new grandaughter's name.  Cute

Ita, very elegant,yet very manly. and with a great resemblance to the last zar of russie.

His first-cousin-once-removed, Nicholas?   Yes, he does.   And he certainly does cut a fine figure in uniform. :D
Fairy Queen

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: November 21, 2015, 08:42:18 PM »

Hello I'm new, well I've been lurking for a while but mostly on the k & w threads and I can't post on their until my post numbers are up.
So here's my first post -
I read in a book yesterday that Princess Margaret hated Princess Michael because she herself hadn't been allowed to marry a divorcee so she resented that Prince Michael had been allowed to.  Hence there was hostility between Margaret and her children and the Kents.
Somebody asked Lord Linley what present he would give to his worst enemy he said "dinner with Princess Michael". 
Her response - she would give her worst enemy a piece of furniture made by Linley. 
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: December 28, 2015, 08:57:41 PM »

Pushy talks about Christmas and grandchildren
http://www.femalefirst.co...ome-christmas-906343.html
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: February 10, 2016, 01:38:51 PM »

Prince Michael of Kent enjoys an evening at A-list haunt Scott's with a VERY glamorous female friend

http://www.dailymail.co.u...t-s-glamorous-friend.html

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: February 10, 2016, 04:38:06 PM »

Sorry to say, but that glamorous friend looks very masculine in those pictures....................
Kins

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: February 10, 2016, 04:44:55 PM »

Was thinking the very same thing Principessa
Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: February 10, 2016, 06:31:59 PM »

Sorry to say, but that glamorous friend looks very masculine in those pictures....................

Oh yeah!  You beat me to it.  The "glamorous friend" also looks to be the same size as the prince Thinking
Pomme

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: February 10, 2016, 07:24:37 PM »

Never mind her jaw or her height - glamourous friend looks pissed out of her skull.

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: February 10, 2016, 08:03:14 PM »

Never mind her jaw or her height - glamourous friend looks pissed out of her skull.

That's what I noticed. She's bombed.

But otherwise, you know, good for Michael. M-C and her nutty stuff can't be easy to live with.

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: February 10, 2016, 11:13:58 PM »

And drunk....  Roll Eyes

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: