Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 418 419 [420] 421   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 798677 times)
Kimothy

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6285 on: February 10, 2017, 01:45:44 PM »

So I was poking around on Hello magazine's website and they posted a link listing the social media pages for various royals....including Princess Eugenie! 

http://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty/12016110318569/young-royals-should-follow-instagram-social-media/

Of course, I had to go and check out her Pinterest page aaaaand I might've clicked "Follow" haha!  It's all art-related!  Enjoy!
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6286 on: February 11, 2017, 06:02:26 AM »

Fergie's been busy, or rather Margaret York.

Read it yourself.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4213522/
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #6287 on: February 11, 2017, 03:20:24 PM »

^ That article is quite a "burn" of the fraudster Fergster
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #6288 on: February 11, 2017, 04:40:37 PM »

She is a living warning to all the royals not pay former in-laws so well that they never need to look for a "job" and to make sure they are never allowed to spill the beans.
Helena

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #6289 on: February 11, 2017, 05:16:37 PM »

I wonder how much of a finder's fee Margaret York might demand to put me in contact with someone who will suck my toes?   Halo
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #6290 on: February 12, 2017, 04:13:51 AM »

sarah margaret ferguson york, time to re-botox and new facelift.

Pronto.

you gotta save one of your assets...if it ain't your a$$ it must be your face...oh wait, did you say it's your a$$ you're saving  Blink Confused

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6291 on: February 12, 2017, 04:18:03 AM »

By CAMILLA TOMINEY, ROYAL EDITOR
Sunday Express
Sun, Feb 12, 2017

The Duke and Duchess of York's 26-year-old daughter was hoping to move into Ivy Cottage by the end of last year before announcing her engagement to nightclub manager Jack Brooksbank, her boyfriend of six years.

But damp has been discovered in the basement of the three-bedroom home and insiders have revealed it could cost ''thousands of pounds'' to treat.

A source said: ''Eugenie's family don't want to pay for the repairs because they don't own the building but the powers-that-be are refusing to come up with the cash as well.

''At the moment it's a stand-off and the whole thing is in limbo.

''The problem is that normally repair work would be done to several properties at once to keep costs down but there are no plans for neighbouring buildings at the moment.

''It's true to say there have been some heated discussions with certain individuals digging their heels in, but so far there has been little give and take. Something will have to give soon if Eugenie and Jack are to move in quickly.''

The row will re-ignite the whole debate about minor royals living in palaces at reduced rents.

--The rest of the story at: www.express.co.uk/news/royal/766168/

If her dad won't front the money for the damp repair...then who fronted the money for him to refurbish the 'lodge' that he's living in...which he does not own?

What babies. Go out and find a nice apartment to live in. Yup it's gonna cost money but that's what you do, build equity, sell it, buy another place. Do neither member of this couple have enough money to live on? Then who will be supporting them? Dad? Use your college education to get a job that will support you.
Helena

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #6292 on: February 12, 2017, 06:18:48 AM »

Ugh.  "The Duke and Duchess of York"??   Have they remarried?  Is she a Royal Highness again?    I wish the media would stop making her sound like she's still a member of the Royal Family.
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #6293 on: February 12, 2017, 09:15:13 AM »

By CAMILLA TOMINEY, ROYAL EDITOR
Sunday Express
Sun, Feb 12, 2017

The Duke and Duchess of York's 26-year-old daughter was hoping to move into Ivy Cottage by the end of last year before announcing her engagement to nightclub manager Jack Brooksbank, her boyfriend of six years.

But damp has been discovered in the basement of the three-bedroom home and insiders have revealed it could cost ''thousands of pounds'' to treat.

A source said: ''Eugenie's family don't want to pay for the repairs because they don't own the building but the powers-that-be are refusing to come up with the cash as well.

''At the moment it's a stand-off and the whole thing is in limbo.

''The problem is that normally repair work would be done to several properties at once to keep costs down but there are no plans for neighbouring buildings at the moment.

''It's true to say there have been some heated discussions with certain individuals digging their heels in, but so far there has been little give and take. Something will have to give soon if Eugenie and Jack are to move in quickly.''

The row will re-ignite the whole debate about minor royals living in palaces at reduced rents.

--The rest of the story at: www.express.co.uk/news/royal/766168/

If her dad won't front the money for the damp repair...then who fronted the money for him to refurbish the 'lodge' that he's living in...which he does not own?

What babies. Go out and find a nice apartment to live in. Yup it's gonna cost money but that's what you do, build equity, sell it, buy another place. Do neither member of this couple have enough money to live on? Then who will be supporting them? Dad? Use your college education to get a job that will support you.

In one way I have sympathy (for once) as it's not up to the renter to ensure that a building is free from damp, so I don't think Eugenie, or whoever is paying her rent, should pay for the repair to the fabric of the building. That's up to the building owner.

Where I agree with you is that she should be nowhere near a royal palace now she's an adult. She needs to stand on her own two feet, earn her own money and get on the property ladder like the rest of us. Most of us don't have a multi million pound trust fund to start us off, we have to work to even save for the deposit for our first flat.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6294 on: February 13, 2017, 04:17:47 AM »

It was fun this afternoon with some GFs figuring out why E needs her space at KP.
So this is what we thought may be going on.

--Why does Ivy Cottage remain as it is without repairs?--

1. Harry has asked for it to replace his current residence in Nott Cottage because he doesn't want to live in the apartment building known as KPal. It's larger, more private than Nott Cott and would better accommodate himself and an SO. It may be in a quieter location than Nott Cott. It won't be repaired until E gives up on it. PC will pay for repairs for PH.

2. Current residents of the area around the Cottage don't want PssE as a neighbor. Too many 'outsiders' would be traveling through the area which they consider their own little world. It's a nice quiet corner of KP and they want to keep it that way. The wider circle of visitors would make the section too congested and less private than it is now.

3. There are other problems with the building and it should probably be torn down to avoid even more expensive repairs. (rot, drainage issues, rats, household insects, inadequate utility supply and distribution in wire and piping, insulation problems)

4. Nott Cott will be used to house security to better protect the residents and Harry will move to Ivy.

5. BP is going to be renovated so there won't be a spare apartment to use there anymore which is what E really wanted. The cottage was way down her list of places to live.

6. E really wanted the apt that she and B share at SJP but B refuses to move to another one. Then the Ivy Cott plan is floated. So the 'unrepaired' cottage becomes the reason that E should have the 4BR apt in SJP and let B find another space. (Don't they already have 'rooms' at their father's residence?)

7. E&B's mother wants to live adjacent to KP every now and then in a guest BR of Ivy Cottage. E doesn't really care at this point if she lives at Ivy cuz she's hoping for a Sunninghill type estate as a gift from someone but, the cottage would stop her mother from bugging her. Her mother hopes she will eventually get to stay there if/when her daughter moves out.

8. No one is offering to help her and her SO to buy any residence in the city. This is a way to get the family and friends with money to help her and SO find a place to live in the city.
ronda

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #6295 on: Yesterday at 03:30:17 AM »

"GIRL ABOUT TOWN: Beatrice and Eugenie's dreams to be treated as major royals are hit by snub over Queen's charity roles"

http://www.dailymail.co.u...ams-hit-Queen-s-snub.html

Smiley...Knowledge is Power...Smiley
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #6296 on: Yesterday at 10:28:46 AM »

"GIRL ABOUT TOWN: Beatrice and Eugenie's dreams to be treated as major royals are hit by snub over Queen's charity roles"

This is the same story that appears every couple of months with just a few details changed. It makes you wonder who is keeping this narrative in the public eye. Is it Andrew's camp, trying to wear down his mother/public opinion to give his daughters a role, or is it Charles's camp, eager to remind everyone that it's not going to happen?

Either way, what a weird family dynamic.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Kimothy

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6297 on: Yesterday at 12:29:34 PM »

This is the same story that appears every couple of months with just a few details changed. It makes you wonder who is keeping this narrative in the public eye. Is it Andrew's camp, trying to wear down his mother/public opinion to give his daughters a role, or is it Charles's camp, eager to remind everyone that it's not going to happen?

It also simply sucks for the girls. They're now simply a piece, stuck in the middle between their father and uncle. I know that many RD's don't like them but, IMO, they don't deserve to be tossed back and forth like this, like a tennis ball.
onar

Mini Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #6298 on: Yesterday at 01:35:57 PM »

It also simply sucks for the girls. They're now simply a piece, stuck in the middle between their father and uncle. I know that many RD's don't like them but, IMO, they don't deserve to be tossed back and forth like this, like a tennis ball.
I like them too and I generally agree with you but both Bea and Eug, in order to not be treated like that, have to behave like responsible adults, find a job, prove they can live on their own. They should be the first who deny all of this, they should show that they don't want to be a part of this circus.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #6299 on: Yesterday at 04:36:33 PM »

I like them too and I generally agree with you but both Bea and Eug, in order to not be treated like that, have to behave like responsible adults, find a job, prove they can live on their own. They should be the first who deny all of this, they should show that they don't want to be a part of this circus.
Star
Pages: 1 ... 418 419 [420] 421   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: