Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Danish Royal Jewelry  (Read 96269 times)
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Sudan Sudan

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: February 29, 2016, 10:24:44 AM »

If Mary gets a better tiara, I guess the flimsy one with the pearls stuck on might end up at Haberdash?

Probably go to Isabella and be her 1st tiara til Fred gives her another.

I think Isabella will get a much nicer tiara than Mary's little cheapie - remember, Margarethe bought it online from a UK auction house! Hardly a family thing!
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: February 29, 2016, 02:13:51 PM »

deleted
Tulip of Nonsense

Medium Member

Monaco Monaco

Je chante donc je suis...

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: December 12, 2016, 01:49:23 PM »

On last WE we finally went to visit the Rosenborg Castle and take a peek at the Crown Jewels Collection kept in the vault. There were some royal regalia on display, three crowns no longer in use I'd imagine; numerous stones, rings, brooches, bracelets, pendants, necklaces etc. of indescribable beauty and worth. But to my mild disappointment there was only one tiara exhibited - an emeralds and diamonds tiara with the rest of the set. My favourite, yes, still only one... for all my money...  Ranting

"I was given a degree by a college of unbeautiful nonsense... And I have kissed a prince in a land where men grind their wheat in the sky..."
Melville Davisson Post
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: December 27, 2016, 04:14:51 AM »

Queen Ingrid was gifted this brooch from her mother Margaret of Connaught, wife of Prince Gustav Adolf, Duke of Skane and future King Gustav VI Adolf of Sweden.

Mary in turn received it to Christians birth.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: December 27, 2016, 04:57:40 AM »

This January, Athena will receive hers  Cute

Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: December 27, 2016, 02:15:02 PM »

Josie with her bracelet

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: December 27, 2016, 04:00:41 PM »

Thanks Lille  Star

JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: January 03, 2017, 05:32:08 AM »

Mary's Wedding Tiara could be a starter/wedding for Isabella. I actually think it's pretty with or without pearls, but that's just my taste. If Bella gets to own this she can add her favorite stones and perhaps make it a "parure" owned by her, and she can pass it to future daughters/in-laws. The Midnight Tiara as a starter/to-wear-at-events for Josephine. Don't know for Athena, any suggestions?

(BTW - Countdown for Athena's bracelet!  Cute)

temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: January 03, 2017, 06:03:36 AM »

Mary's Wedding Tiara could be a starter/wedding for Isabella. I actually think it's pretty with or without pearls, but that's just my taste. If Bella gets to own this she can add her favorite stones and perhaps make it a "parure" owned by her, and she can pass it to future daughters/in-laws. The Midnight Tiara as a starter/to-wear-at-events for Josephine. Don't know for Athena, any suggestions?

Mary's Wedding Tiara and the one that diamond parure she purchased at auction recently are the only ones she owns. So I think they will be passed down to her daughters. The midnight tiara is owned by the Jewellers who created it and is only exclusively 'on-loan' to the Crown Princess. Mary can wear the Ruby Parure even when she's Queen. It won't be inherited by Christian until Frederick passes.
JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: January 03, 2017, 06:13:15 AM »

Mary's Wedding Tiara and the one that diamond parure she purchased at auction recently are the only ones she owns. So I think they will be passed down to her daughters. The midnight tiara is owned by the Jewellers who created it and is only exclusively 'on-loan' to the Crown Princess. Mary can wear the Ruby Parure even when she's Queen. It won't be inherited by Christian until Frederick passes.

Temi -  Star In that case, Mary's purchased for Josie IMO.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: