Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bhutan Royal news  (Read 526296 times)
LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #1140 on: December 26, 2016, 07:09:48 PM »

26 December 2016:

His Majesty The King, offered prayers before a special statue of Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyel, at the Simtokha Dzong.

The six-feet statue, which is atleast 250 years old, has been housed in the Asiatic Society building in Kolkata for over a century. The society received the statue from a Captain Hadyat Ally, of the British Army, who is believed to have come into possession of the statue following the Duar War fought between Bhutan and the British in 1864-1865.

For the Bhutanese, the statue is a priceless relic of great spiritual significance, as are all relics attached to the Zhabdrung, who is revered as the great unifier of Bhutan and the founder of the Bhutanese nation-state and polity. This year is especially significant as it marks the 400th Anniversary of Zhabdrung's arrival to Bhutan. The commemoration of the event has included the display of precious relics of Zhabdrung, and thousands of people across the country have taken the opportunity to receive blessings from these relics, which are otherwise housed in various temples across the country.

This statue of Zhabdrung has been loaned to Bhutan by the government of India in light of the great importance that the Bhutanese people attach to it. The Zhabdrung Ku was received in ceremony at the Paro airport today, and was brought to the Simtokha Dzong, which is the first Dzong that Zhabdrung built in Bhutan.

The statue will be displayed for public veneration in January.
https://www.facebook.com/...78260/?type=3&theater

SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1141 on: January 01, 2017, 10:22:17 AM »

The January desktop calendar... OH... MY... GOD... *dies from cuteness*

http://yellow.bt/bhutan-calendar-january-2017/

~❤~ Royals Online ~❤~
http://royalsonline.forumer.com
LDJJ

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1142 on: January 01, 2017, 05:36:12 PM »

The January desktop calendar... OH... MY... GOD... *dies from cuteness*

http://yellow.bt/bhutan-calendar-january-2017/

I saw that picture last night and just couldn't stop smiling.  It is a gorgeous picture.  I'd love to meet this little family.  They look so happy together and little Jigme has stolen my heart from the first picture of him!  Angel
SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1143 on: January 01, 2017, 08:09:36 PM »

I love their calendars; always so colorful and gorgeous Little Jigme just adds the "so cute you'll die" factor

~❤~ Royals Online ~❤~
LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #1144 on: January 14, 2017, 03:36:16 PM »

10 January 2017: His Majesty The King granted an Audience to scouts attending the 7th scout leadership-training in Tencholing today.

The scout leadership training has 125 scout participants, who are class ten students selected from across the country. A similar camp is held in summer for class 12 students.
https://www.facebook.com/...78260/?type=3&theater

LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #1145 on: January 23, 2017, 11:36:03 AM »

2 January 2017, Pemagatshel:

His Majesty The King visited Borangmo village, which is the second village in Pemagatshel built under His Majesty?s national resettlement project.

The village is populated by 51 households from the most remote regions of Nganglam gewog in Pemagatshel. As part of the project, which commenced in 2012, the people were granted plots to build houses in addition to farmlands, and received assistance to build their houses and for agriculture. Today, 13 households have piggeries, and all 51 have poultry. People grow maize and cash crops like cardamom, oranges, and ginger. A non-formal education centre set up in the village is attended by 12 people. The village also has a BHU and a community lhakhang dedicated to Zhabdrung Toenpa and Guru Rinpoche.

There are four other similar projects being implemented across the country: Khenadrang in Pemagatshel, Ney in Lhuentse, Dawathang in Samdrup Jongkhar, and Bebji in Haa.

The projects have enabled people from the most inaccessible parts of the country to be connected to road, electricity, and water, and given them the opportunity to educate their children and access basic healthcare easily. Inhabitants report that their standard of living has improved immeasurably, and they look forward to the future of their children with a great deal of hope.

His Majesty The King travelled from Gelephu through Kanamakra outpost to Manas on January 19, to inspect the border and the Manas Wildlife Sanctuary, before arriving in Nganglam.

His Majesty The King will spend the next few days in the region, and celebrate Daw Chunyipai Losar with the people of Samdrup Jongkhar.

His Majesty is accompanied by His Royal Highness Gyaltshab Jigme Dorji Wangchuck.

LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #1146 on: January 27, 2017, 10:55:49 AM »

Cheda Jamtsho epitomizes the successful commercial farmer that Bhutan aspires for.

His dream, he says, is to employ his entire village in various agribusinesses, and he has already made a stunning start with his poultry farm, where three of his educated son and nephews are currently employed.

[...]

His Majesty The King visited Cheda?s Poultry farm this morning.

?It was a great privilege to receive His Majesty in my farm. His Majesty had many questions about all aspects of running the farm, and in the end, His Majesty expressed appreciation for my work, and said that farmers like us would always receive support. It has been a truly memorable day for me and my family- we will never forget this honour,? Cheda says.

In the photograph: HIs Majesty The King with Cheda Jamtsho (wearing glasses) and his family at the Cheda Jamtsho Poultry Farm in Tshelshingzor, in Nganglam gewog, Pemagatshel.
https://www.facebook.com/...24055/?type=3&theater

cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1147 on: January 27, 2017, 11:18:50 AM »

HA, read online Queen Jetsun loves basketball,and was the captain of her team in school.
Also, her older sister is married to the Kings younger brother.  And current King is  the son of the previous King's third wife.

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #1148 on: January 28, 2017, 07:54:46 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/...r/posts/10154820566383260

28 January 2017: His Majesty The King celebrated Chunyipai Losar with the people of the east in Samdrup Jongkhar.

His Majesty granted Losar tokha to the people, who came from around the region to celebrate the day with His Majesty. The celebrations included archery, various entertainment programmes, and traditional singing and dancing. People received Soelra prizes as part of a lucky draw.

His Majesty The King visited the east, traveling from Gelephu via Kanamakra and inspecting the border regions and the Manas Wildlife Sanctuary before arriving in Nganglam, Pemagatshel on 19 January. His Majesty visited Borangmo resettlement village, the Dungsam Cement plant, Nganglam RBA, local poultry farms, and individual homes and shops and met with the people in and around Nganglam.

On 25 January, His Majesty travelled to Chokorling, and onwards to Dewathang on foot, visiting villages along the way.

His Majesty Majesty visited the Yongla Gonpa and Pemagatshel Dzong construction site yesterday.

His Majesty is accompanied by HRH Gyaltshab Jigme Dorji.

The King joins in the archery match at the Daw Chunyipai Losar celebrations in Samdrup Jongkhar.
Chunyipai Losar is celebrated as New Year by the people of eastern Bhutan.

His Majesty grants Soelra to elderly women who have come to celebrate Losar with His Majesty

His Majesty with the personnel working on the Pemagatshel Dzong construction in Denchi, on 27 January. The Dzong is expected to be completed in 2018.

On Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/p/BPz3xlBlcCF/

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1149 on: January 31, 2017, 07:17:23 PM »

February 2017 calendar pic  Cute

February is the month of new beginnings- Bhutanese celebrate Losar (27 Feb) the New Year in the Bhutanese calendar, amidst pink sprinkles of peach blossoms.

In February we celebrate His Majesty?s Birth Anniversary (21 Feb) and also the first birthday of His Royal Highness The Gyalsey (5 Feb).

In celebration of these happy occasions, we bring you the February calendar- featuring this photograph of HRH Gyalsey at almost one year old, which will melt your heart!

We take this opportunity to offer our wishes, love, and prayers to His Majesty and HRH Gyalsey.

LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1150 on: January 31, 2017, 11:44:22 PM »

Oh my the dimples!  This little man is absolutely adorable.  I know I've said it before but he brings such a smile to my face!
SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1151 on: February 01, 2017, 07:03:52 PM »

Almost forgot the get it today! Cry

~❤~ Royals Online ~❤~
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1152 on: February 02, 2017, 03:29:18 PM »

I adore this little fella!  I look forward to these pics, thanks for sharing  Star

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #1153 on: February 04, 2017, 08:40:24 PM »

2 February 2017, Tencholing: His Majesty The King granted an Audience to the volunteers participating in the 23rd Batch DeSuung Training Programme.

The 23rd Batch DeSuung Training Programme, with 80 men and 45 women, commenced on 23rd January, and will conclude on 14 February. A majority of the participants in this batch are teachers. With the completion of the 23rd batch, 2766 DeSuups will have been trained so far.
https://www.facebook.com/...13260/?type=3&theater

It's been a year already!

We join the nation in offering all our love, prayers, and wishes on His Royal Highness The Gyalsey's first birthday tomorrow.

It has been a joy to see His Royal Highness grow, and travel across the country with Their Majesties meeting the people of Bhutan. We are grateful to Their Majesties for sharing so many precious moments with the Bhutanese people, and allowing everyone, to whom HRH is beloved as a son, to be a part of this wonderful journey.

------

There are numerous events and celebrations dedicated to HRH's first birthday tomorrow, organized by many different people. We would love it if you included the hashtag #gyalsey to all your social media posts from the different events, to unite them all.
https://www.facebook.com/...03260/?type=3&theater

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1154 on: February 06, 2017, 02:28:38 PM »

Time flies, this adorable little boy, already 1 years old! 
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: