Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please read!  (Read 40208 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« on: November 20, 2011, 09:11:55 PM »

If possible let's keep the posts on the tour to Australia in this section. Thanks to all the posters posting photos, videos, links and everything Champagne I think it'll be easier to keep track of stories and events if we just post things here. Hope that makes sense Smiley
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 09:12:41 PM »

makes perfectly sense, thank you Maria  Thumb up Star

hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 09:14:33 PM »

Thank you so much Maria Smiley I was getting lost

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 09:18:14 PM »

Me too. Thanks Maria Star I have a feeling there will be A LOT of threads about this trip.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Diamonds for April

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2011, 09:18:20 PM »

Very good idea Maria  Champagne Thank you !  Star
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2011, 09:36:29 PM »

Yes, I agree, it was impossible to keep track of everything before, thank you  Champagne  Star

abs

Humongous Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Illegal substances? MOI???!!!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2011, 11:41:43 PM »

Good idea - it was getting confusing. Thanks.  Star Smiley

SEXY,SEXY!!!
aussiecro

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2011, 12:33:17 AM »

this is a very good idea and it will keep the fourm a little bit neater and easyer for us to find stuff Hug
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2011, 06:03:37 PM »

Thank you Maria
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2011, 10:49:32 PM »

Thanks Maria! Star  This will make it easier to see all the Australia news. Thumb up

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Aussie girl
Banned

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2011, 11:27:16 PM »

Hi everyone, I'm new here and thought I would like to join RoyalDish.com as I am an Australian and I like the Royal Danish Family especially Princess Mary.  I was quite shocked to read all the nasty things you write about Princess Mary and how you 'bag' everything she does and pick at what she wears when she is on a private holiday.  What is wrong with you all, do you have nothing pleasant to say.  Do you people like anyone.  All I can say is you are all very 'sad' people with little to do. 
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2011, 11:55:35 PM »

Hi everyone, I'm new here and thought I would like to join RoyalDish.com as I am an Australian and I like the Royal Danish Family especially Princess Mary.  I was quite shocked to read all the nasty things you write about Princess Mary and how you 'bag' everything she does and pick at what she wears when she is on a private holiday.  What is wrong with you all, do you have nothing pleasant to say.  Do you people like anyone.  All I can say is you are all very 'sad' people with little to do. 

I think it's customary to make yourself familiar with the rules of a message board before you sign up on it? On this board you are free to discuss royals saying more or less how you feel. It is however not allowed to dish on your fellow poster. So if you want to post on a message board where people only praise Mary, this is not the place for you as most here don't like her. If you can deal with that and write your opinions without being snarky towards other poster please stay - we've got other posters here who do like Mary so it can be done Smiley
janine1984

Micro Member

Czech Republic Czech Republic

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2011, 12:09:10 AM »

Hi Aussie Girl, if you are searching for sugar board about Mary - let's try http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f24/.
I used to like Mary too.. but Mary prewedding girl- smily, natural, young woman... not the person that she is now. And here I found many people who feel it in similar way. I can' t see anything wrong about that. Sorry.

Leti, MM, Mathilde and Caroline fan
Aussie girl
Banned

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2011, 01:16:38 AM »

Mary is older to 'pre wedding' and we all change as we get older and take on more responsibilities with work and family.  I'm not the same person I was before I got married and had a family and we can't walk around 24/7 with a smile on our faces.  Nobody does!!!
Personally for what it's worth I like the whole Danish Royal family as they seem very natural.  Only bad thing I can say is Princess Marie tries to copy Princess Mary with her hair style and her clothes even down to her cardigan.  But then copying is a form of flattery.  I think they seem really nice people and I think Denmark is very lucky it has a very nice Royal family.
Leesa
Banned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

"Mary who?" asks Marsha!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2011, 01:24:37 AM »

I think we just differ in opinion, you and me. I find Mary in particular very pretentious and fake, and arrogant as well. Just difference of opinion, really.  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: