Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inaki's Corruption Scandal  (Read 279900 times)
Duchess of Verona

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2025 on: February 21, 2017, 03:58:13 PM »

Not long ago, Christina announced that after the trial she would never set foot in Spain again. Fine, Miss I will die an Infanta of Spain. After everything she and her husband have gotten up to, I think she has a hell of a nerve to complain that the King, who is trying to give the monarchy some dignity back, has not taken the time to call and commiserate with Christina. Now go on off to Portugal like you said you were going to, and live in obscurity. Without the $ from embezzling and the super cushy nepotism job, she's not going to have the funds to live the way she used to. Unless JC and Sofia are perpared to carry their household too.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2026 on: February 22, 2017, 02:47:25 AM »

Not long ago, Christina announced that after the trial she would never set foot in Spain again. Fine, Miss I will die an Infanta of Spain. After everything she and her husband have gotten up to, I think she has a hell of a nerve to complain that the King, who is trying to give the monarchy some dignity back, has not taken the time to call and commiserate with Christina. Now go on off to Portugal like you said you were going to, and live in obscurity. Without the $ from embezzling and the super cushy nepotism job, she's not going to have the funds to live the way she used to. Unless JC and Sofia are perpared to carry their household too.

The reason why she's moving to Lisbon is because Aga Khan Foundation's headquarter is there. So she'll have one super cushy job at least. Not sure about Caixa. With lower cost of living, she'll continue living as she's used to, "a princess".  Roll Eyes This woman will never learn any lesson because she's cuddled by people all around her, starting with her parents.  Dead
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2027 on: February 22, 2017, 03:50:48 PM »

The reason why she's moving to Lisbon is because Aga Khan Foundation's headquarter is there. So she'll have one super cushy job at least. Not sure about Caixa. With lower cost of living, she'll continue living as she's used to, "a princess".  Roll Eyes This woman will never learn any lesson because she's cuddled by people all around her, starting with her parents.  Dead
I bet she's going to choose Cascais to live and if she indeed decides to stay there, the cost of living is not cheap - even if perhaps cheaper than in Geneva. But I bet she wants us to believe she's living in exile like the Count and Countess of Barcelona and if she could, she would pick Villa Giralda to stay 

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2028 on: February 22, 2017, 04:01:00 PM »

Cascais is way cheaper than Geneva. And the Spanish Royals family has a lot of friends living in the area. I bet she will get a freeby/major discount from one of them Snare

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Royal Di

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #2029 on: February 23, 2017, 02:21:08 PM »

Breaking news from Spain ...

King of Spain's brother-in-law avoids jail while appealing tax-fraud conviction

"A Spanish court decided on Thursday not to hold the King of Spain's brother-in-law in custody while he awaits an appeal against a six-year jail sentence."

"Under Spanish law, Urdangarin can appeal the sentence of the provincial Mallorcan court through the Supreme Court."

"Crowds shouted 'thief!' as he entered and left the court on Thursday."

"While the Supreme Court deliberates on the sentence, a process that could take months, or even years, Urdangarin must register once a month in his town of residence, currently Geneva, Switzerland, the court ruled on Thursday."

http://www.channelnewsasi...ealing-tax-f/3544456.html

http://www.thelocal.es/20...ered-bail-as-mulls-appeal
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2030 on: February 23, 2017, 07:42:27 PM »

It is so ridiculous that he appeals and I hope that he gets an even higher sentence this time.

I am disgusted that Cristina walked away free ... in every "normal" marriage you would wonder if your spouse had a few hundred Euros more than ususal to spend and she never questioned where their money came from? How many filthy rich ex-handball players did she know?

The only thing I am happy about is that the kids keep one parents. Who pays his legal cost for the appeal? What are they going to live of now that their scheme is no longer working? If they continue like that "not showing their faces in Spain" is not a bad idea ... They are the most ridiculous couple in the royal circle (and we thought for a long time CP and the snake had that title for good).
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #2031 on: February 23, 2017, 07:56:22 PM »

A disher friend underlined the fact that Letitia's crown was broken,yesterday at the gala dinner.
Maybe they took one or two mega diamond to sell at a pawn shop?Huh??🎆💸💸💰💰

Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: