Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vic & Dan news  (Read 863467 times)
Queen’s Tea

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2865 on: October 11, 2020, 09:46:52 PM »

That black top I’m putting in the same category as the black and white quilted duvet dress and the red satin number with the balloon sleeves.  Why all the oversized costumey-looking clothes?  She can and has done so much better. 
Gemsheal

Small Member

Thank you Principessa for the meme suggestion :)

Ignore
« Reply #2866 on: October 12, 2020, 01:37:39 AM »

Because she’s so fundamentally clueless that she thinks she’s well dressed and looks smart like this.

This MUST be true.  Along with incredibly bad "fashion" advice advice from Victoria's "stylist".

But I wonder sometimes (without wishing to go psychological) if V.'s eating issues don't play a role in some of her clothing choices ... Not that she has such issues now, so far as I know, but an appearance dysmorphia could still be lurking. 

Or hell, it's just BAD advice.  I dunno.  I just want to reach out & help her, because she SHOULD be dressed beautifully, with a hairstyle to match - she is young, fit & lovely and should be stunningly clothed. 

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Tsarina

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #2867 on: October 12, 2020, 03:47:56 AM »

I think Vic is just trying to be trendy/taking bad advice from a “stylist”. Her nighttime/gala dresses are (usually) exquisite - but these kinds of events usually require timeless/classic choices.

IIRC when Dan was first introduced many thought his manner of styling his hair and glasses were particularly unattractive. Yet, when Swedes commented they noted that it was definitely the style in Sweden, at least in their social circles, so it made sense that it was how he chose to present himself. I believe that may be the case with Vic, if you follow any fashion “influencers” or fashion “celebrities” online you’d be puzzled by what they wear (sometimes similar to Vic’s choices), I know I certainly am sometimes Crazy.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2868 on: October 12, 2020, 12:40:18 PM »

I think Vic is just trying to be trendy/taking bad advice from a “stylist”. Her nighttime/gala dresses are (usually) exquisite - but these kinds of events usually require timeless/classic choices.

IIRC when Dan was first introduced many thought his manner of styling his hair and glasses were particularly unattractive. Yet, when Swedes commented they noted that it was definitely the style in Sweden, at least in their social circles, so it made sense that it was how he chose to present himself. I believe that may be the case with Vic, if you follow any fashion “influencers” or fashion “celebrities” online you’d be puzzled by what they wear (sometimes similar to Vic’s choices), I know I certainly am sometimes Crazy.

That's my impression as well.

Also, if you follow Swedish media, you can see that Victoria gets a lot of praise for the way she dresses. Her outfits are constantly being described as "super trendy", "cool", "impressive", "super stylish" etc. I remember her Nobel gowns from last year got nothing but praise in Swedish media. And the same goes for her ugly grandma dresses and pussybow blouses.

I think Victoria is pretty uninterested in fashion in general, and so with the help of her stylist she picks something that seems trendy, sees all the praise she gets and decides to continue along the same path. I wish someone would take her aside and tell her she looks awful. The media is not going to do it, and sadly I don't think Victoria will change as long as she is being encouraged to keep dressing this way.
cecile

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2869 on: October 16, 2020, 08:26:23 AM »

This evening, Victoria and Daniel visited the exhibition "Giacometti – Face to Face" at Moderna Museet in Stockholm

Very awkward pictures and weird body language between them. He seems not comfortable and relaxed with Vic at all. At least on this occasion.

I agree and it’s always Vic who touches him and from Dan comes nothing he’s just there with his crossed arms. So it looks some kind of awkward when just one part is doing it. I still think there’s something wrong behind the scenes but we’ll never no and a breakup would not fit Vics idea of a royal family.
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: