Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and pictures of Leonore Lilian Maria  (Read 318942 times)
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #930 on: February 22, 2020, 07:02:15 PM »

This (https://royalcentral.co.u...-brothers-wedding-130423/) probably has something to do with Maddie’s relief. 
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #931 on: February 22, 2020, 07:04:04 PM »

Happy Birthday!  I can't believe she's already 6!  I remember just yesterday she was rolling around the church floors (as my daughter is having attention issues in church recently it pops in my mind often).

Completely off topic,  but I'm having winter blues looking at the beach pictures. Summer, I miss you!!

Ha ha, poor Chris, then Madeleine looked relieved to hand off that wiggly bundle.  Not Leonore's fault though, she was too young to be there (IMO).   But it is nice, the way the Swedish royals bring the littles out. 

And Dan came for the rescue.

Concerning children and church: I think they need to be introduced at a young age. Therefore I think the Swedish do it right. Better little by little than suddenly having them sit through four hour services.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #932 on: February 22, 2020, 07:06:32 PM »

This (https://royalcentral.co.u...-brothers-wedding-130423/) probably has something to do with Maddie’s relief. 

Poor Madde.

If her water would've it indeed broken it would've been ruined Snakey's wedding, but also her brothers, which I think Madde wouldn't have wanted.
Gemsheal

Mini Member

United States United States

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #933 on: February 23, 2020, 05:19:37 PM »

Happy Birthday!  I can't believe she's already 6!  I remember just yesterday she was rolling around the church floors (as my daughter is having attention issues in church recently it pops in my mind often).

Completely off topic,  but I'm having winter blues looking at the beach pictures. Summer, I miss you!!

Ha ha, poor Chris, then Madeleine looked relieved to hand off that wiggly bundle.  Not Leonore's fault though, she was too young to be there (IMO).   But it is nice, the way the Swedish royals bring the littles out.  

And Dan came for the rescue.

Concerning children and church: I think they need to be introduced at a young age. Therefore I think the Swedish do it right. Better little by little than suddenly having them sit through four hour services.

Agreed re: introducing children to church services while they are young.  But my mother always said 4 or 5 years was more the time, and my own experience proved her correct.  My kids could sit quietly (enough) and look at a story book or play with a dolly by that age, and not be too bored 😁

Edit to add:  only speaking in generalities about children & church and not about Madeleine/Chris.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 05:29:45 PM by Gemsheal » Logged

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #934 on: February 23, 2020, 05:40:23 PM »

My first time at church led among others to embaressment of an older brother. I guess in reaction to something he did I started crying and wouldn't stop. My dad had to leave church with me. And off course almost everyone in church were looking at the spot our family was seated. Eventually the whole family went every Sunday morning.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: