Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Silvia news  (Read 230010 times)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #495 on: February 15, 2021, 04:00:57 PM »

Silvia was taken to hospital this morning after she fell and injured her wrist

https://www.kungahuset.se...60621768443ee822cdf8.html

I hope she feels better and heals quickly.

Me too, may she soon fully recover.
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: February 15, 2021, 11:14:37 PM »

Oh dear. Multiple fracture is not fun. Of course it's the dominant hand.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #497 on: February 15, 2021, 11:19:53 PM »

Oh dear. Multiple fracture is not fun. Of course it's the dominant hand.

This, and at 77 you don't heal as quickly.

Prayers and best wishes for her recovery.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.     CS Lewis
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #498 on: February 15, 2021, 11:20:49 PM »

Poor dear probably stuck her hand out in an attempt to catch herself (as one does).  I did the same thing in college.  Hopefully she’ll feel better soon and heal up nicely.
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #499 on: February 16, 2021, 08:04:57 AM »

That sounds like an unpleasant shock for an older lady, I hope she will recover quickly.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #500 on: February 16, 2021, 11:18:54 AM »

Poor dear probably stuck her hand out in an attempt to catch herself (as one does).  I did the same thing in college.  Hopefully she’ll feel better soon and heal up nicely.

It is a clear human instinct, a kind of reflex. Over time I have heard various people breaking or bruising 1 or both wrists after trying to catch themselves when falling (of all ages). I once bruised an underarm while trying to catch myself in a bike accident (I also instinctively wanedt to prevent to fall with my whole weight on a child who ended up under me in the accident). But in this case in combo with her age and such it will probably take more time to heal.  Best wishes to Silvia.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #501 on: April 16, 2021, 02:43:25 PM »

Silvia purchased the first Mayflower pin of 2021, an annual tradition that took place digitally for the first time this year.

The Mayflower Charity Foundation for Children is Sweden's biggest children's charity. The organisation works to improve conditions for children, and to tackle child poverty in Sweden. Silvia is the organisation's patron, and buys the first Mayflower pin every year.

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #502 on: May 27, 2021, 06:09:14 PM »

Silvia took part in the 54th Annual Meeting of the Association for European Paediatric and Congenital Cardiology, where doctors from all over Europe gathered digitally to discuss congenital heart disease in children

anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #503 on: May 27, 2021, 09:36:16 PM »

I like the peachy colour on her.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #504 on: June 08, 2021, 07:29:03 PM »

Silvia visited the music school Lilla Akademien

anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #505 on: June 08, 2021, 07:32:08 PM »

I love her outfit - it's so sharp. What a great place to highlight as well.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #506 on: September 21, 2021, 07:08:47 PM »

Silvia attended Silviahemmet's graduation ceremony and handed out diplomas to newly graduated nurses who completed their education in 2020 and 2021

bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #507 on: September 21, 2021, 09:01:56 PM »

This photo raised the question of whether nursing is still an all-female profession in Sweden. Here in the US we see many more men entering the profession these days.
AutumnOpal

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #508 on: September 21, 2021, 09:14:51 PM »

I know we tend to prefer when Sofia isn't around but I think it would have been nice for her to show up since she (supposedly genuinely) got involved with the hospital to help during the pandemic. I haven't heard much more about that enterprise.

Oh is she still on maternity leave? I'm American so that's why I was thinkin she might be available lol
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #509 on: September 21, 2021, 09:35:50 PM »

I know we tend to prefer when Sofia isn't around but I think it would have been nice for her to show up since she (supposedly genuinely) got involved with the hospital to help during the pandemic. I haven't heard much more about that enterprise.

Oh is she still on maternity leave? I'm American so that's why I was thinkin she might be available lol

Julian was born in March 2021 if I recall correctly. I think Sweden gets over a year of mat leave but I'm not sure if Sofia follows that timeline or not. I agree though; it would have been great to see her.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: