Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Silvia news  (Read 190382 times)
mgf87
Banned
Banned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: September 19, 2016, 12:21:39 PM »

Silvia granted an interview to the German magazine Nido, where she talked about her children and their upbringing.
http://www.expressen.se/n...ket-utrymme-att-gora-fel/

"When Queen Silvia was small, she lived ten years in Brazil, together with his German father and Brazilian mother. She spent the rest of the childhood in Germany.
She has raised three children in Sweden.
In a frank interview with the German family magazine Nido, the Queen of Sweden talked about the royal children's upbringing and childhood - and how these have changed over time.

Silvia says that sometimes she was sorry that her own children have been subjected to constant surveillance since they were little.
That it has not always been easy.

- But I have to say that the press has been fair to my children, the children have never been persecuted and could go to school in peace. It became more difficult when they turned 18, when the journalists thought they were adults. But it is not so easy, children don't grew from one day to the other. It was still developing- says Silvia to Nido.

She thinks that the press sometimes have been hard to royal children - and the worst thing of all was when she had to comforted the children for a spread information that was not true, she says.
In addition, she admits that the rules in the royal family are stricter.
- Yes of course. Above all, there is not much room to make mistakes. A general rule is not drinking alcohol before 18 and my children needed to follow it stricter, because they have been role models- says Silvia to Nido.

All three royal children have now become parents, and Silvia has a total of five grandchildren
Carl Philip said: "It is a miracle"
The Queen tells the magazine that she believes that it is harder to be a parent - and especially children - today. When everything "has become faster and more complex. "
All her three children have now become parents, and Silvia has a total of five grandchildren. The latest of them having a children was Prince Carl Philip, Prince Alexander with the Princess Sofia in April.
- It was really touching when my son told me: "It is a miracle to keep such a small being in his arms, but how many responsibilities I have!" [...], the Queen says to Nido."

BS lady, your daughters have been persecuted in the press mercilessly. You must mean your DIL has never been persecuted in the press.

In thar part of her answer she is referring only to their school years. Sofia was very far from entering the picture.
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

United States United States

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: September 19, 2016, 09:00:18 PM »

Victoria and in particular Madeleine were both subjected to press hostility in childhood. Victoria developed an ED due in no small part to the press she was given, and Madde has been constantly picked on in the press because she hated photo calls and was seen as uncooperative and snooty. Of course I'm quite aware that Hoefia wasn't in the picture at the time.  Blink  Crazy
mgf87
Banned
Banned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: September 20, 2016, 01:31:36 PM »

Victoria and in particular Madeleine were both subjected to press hostility in childhood. Victoria developed an ED due in no small part to the press she was given, and Madde has been constantly picked on in the press because she hated photo calls and was seen as uncooperative and snooty. Of course I'm quite aware that Hoefia wasn't in the picture at the time.  Blink  Crazy

- But I have to say that the press has been fair to my children, the children have never been persecuted and could go to school in peace. It became more difficult when they turned 18, when the journalists thought they were adults. But it is not so easy, children don't grew from one day to the other. It was still developing- says Silvia to Nido.

She thinks that the press sometimes have been hard to royal children - and the worst thing of all was when she had to comforted the children for a spread information that was not true, she says.

From these words it's clear that Silvia is well aware of the fact that her children, especially Victoria, weren't always treated well by the press. Since she is mother of all three, I don't see her making differences between them in a interview.
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #363 on: September 20, 2016, 06:22:42 PM »

I'm not continuing this with you, you obviously have a very different view than mine which is just fine, you have your view and I have mine.. I must say that I feel that you are harassing me, so please stop.
mgf87
Banned
Banned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #364 on: September 20, 2016, 08:08:08 PM »

I'm not continuing this with you, you obviously have a very different view than mine which is just fine, you have your view and I have mine.. I must say that I feel that you are harassing me, so please stop.

I'm sorry if you feel I'm harassing you, no intention to annoy you
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: September 20, 2016, 08:20:31 PM »

Again, please stop.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #366 on: September 20, 2016, 09:21:27 PM »

I'm sorry if you feel I'm harassing you, no intention to annoy you

Another time you could have stopped after the former post.

This is far too much drama between posters. If someone writes something that offends you either report it or ignore it. Don't go picking fights in the threads. No one needs this.

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #367 on: October 18, 2016, 07:00:00 PM »

Silvia was in Paris today to inaugurate the exhibition "Un Su?dois ? Paris au 18e si?cle: la collection Tessin" at the Louvre Museum.

AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #368 on: October 19, 2016, 12:47:57 AM »

Thank you for the photos Lady Adelaide! Star Seeing the Louvre some day is pretty much the pinnacle of my bucket list.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #369 on: October 20, 2016, 08:49:00 PM »

From these words it's clear that Silvia is well aware of the fact that her children, especially Victoria, weren't always treated well by the press. Since she is mother of all three, I don't see her making differences between them in a interview.

Well Victoria was not treated fair by her parents, either, especially her dad. What happened there was they presented themselves as the lovely family and all three kids were used as "props". While Viccan when she got more freedom imploded and developped an ED, Madde exploded and made some bad headlines. CP's explosion was way later ... he married the snake. Revenge complete.
Passing Stars

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #370 on: October 21, 2016, 02:11:13 AM »

Victoria and in particular Madeleine were both subjected to press hostility in childhood. Victoria developed an ED due in no small part to the press she was given, and Madde has been constantly picked on in the press because she hated photo calls and was seen as uncooperative and snooty. Of course I'm quite aware that Hoefia wasn't in the picture at the time.  Blink  Crazy

Well Victoria was not treated fair by her parents, either, especially her dad. What happened there was they presented themselves as the lovely family and all three kids were used as "props". While Viccan when she got more freedom imploded and developped an ED, Madde exploded and made some bad headlines. CP's explosion was way later ... he married the snake. Revenge complete.

How unfortunate that CP's revenge will primarily be felt by Victoria and Sweden  Crap  Not surprisingly he missed the intended target  Crazy
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #371 on: October 21, 2016, 10:28:56 AM »

It's all very self destructive behaviour. Sad

Btw, The Louvre is awesome. I've been lucky enough to go there twice. AddiesGirl, you MUST visit if you ever get the chance. Paris is a fantastic city and even when it's not the reputation the parisiens have, I found that many went out of their way to be super helpful to us.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #372 on: October 21, 2016, 11:22:59 AM »

Btw, The Louvre is awesome. I've been lucky enough to go there twice. AddiesGirl, you MUST visit if you ever get the chance. Paris is a fantastic city and even when it's not the reputation the parisiens have, I found that many went out of their way to be super helpful to us.

The Louvre is overwhelming, you have to visit it more than once to do all justice. I have been there about 2 - 3 times. BTW I was surprised with how small the Mona Lisa is Tongue :D
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #373 on: October 21, 2016, 09:09:42 PM »

The Louvre is overwhelming, you have to visit it more than once to do all justice. I have been there about 2 - 3 times. BTW I was surprised with how small the Mona Lisa is Tongue :D

LOL - we would have missed the Mona Lisa if there hadn't been 100s of people queuing ... not very impressive compared to the other paintings IMO.
Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #374 on: October 21, 2016, 10:38:15 PM »

LOL - we would have missed the Mona Lisa if there hadn't been 100s of people queuing ... not very impressive compared to the other paintings IMO.

Getting a tiny bit OT here, but I don't know what the fuss is about the Mona Lisa either.. The painting isn't particularly striking and the woman depicted isn't either... Paris is gorgeous though and found Parisians friendly too!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: