Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Silvia news  (Read 180520 times)
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: December 24, 2019, 12:22:12 AM »

What she did about her father being associated with the nazis?

If I remember correctly she said he thought there was hope for Germany again. He couldn't know what was going to happen.
Silvia investigated the case herself, and after having gathered extensive information, she basically said she was ok with it all, and that her father was no bad guy, no matter what the media wrote.
That was a really bad/disturbing "defense" from her.
Thank you! I had no idea about Silvia's reaction but I remember that Vic had been attacked by the press a few years back, because she hadn't mention anything about her grandfather in a memorial service about the victims of 2nd ww, but I cannot remember further details.

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: January 16, 2020, 06:43:06 PM »

Silvia awarded scholarships from Queen Silvia's Jubilee Fund for research on children and children's disabilities at the Royal Palace today. The doctoral students who received scholarships come from universities throughout Sweden.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: January 16, 2020, 10:10:12 PM »

Silvia is always so elegant. If only her daughter would take note.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: February 12, 2020, 05:56:08 PM »

Silvia visited Lotsen's nursing and care accommodation in Nynashamn to award them the Silviahemmet Foundation certificate for good dementia care.

In connection with the certification, Silvia was given a tour of the accommodation which has 24 apartments for people with dementia.

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #484 on: February 12, 2020, 10:28:14 PM »

Neck down she is always dressed greatly .... I don't particularly like her hair colour (too artificial) and the joker face is unfortunate, but then it has been worse.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: