Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Silvia news  (Read 251077 times)
Isabel

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #540 on: June 21, 2022, 03:29:02 PM »

Lovely to see Sylvia in Salamanca with Sofia. Seems like they are both enjoying a stroll in its plaza.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #541 on: June 23, 2022, 08:13:13 PM »

During that visit  Silvia and Sofia attended the official opening of the Global Neuro Summit 2020/2022 at the University of Salamanca in Spain.

and attended a concert given on the occasion of the Global Neuro Summit 2020/2022 at the Teatro Liceo in Salamanca.

Paulina

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #542 on: June 23, 2022, 11:14:46 PM »

I love these pictures! The two queens look very comfortable and easy with each other. Boy, to be a fly on the wall for their private conversations.  Halo

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome à Paris - paraphrased)
ralf103

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #543 on: June 23, 2022, 11:36:18 PM »

"let me tell you all about my daughter in law before you tell me all about your son in law" is all I think Icecream Wink
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #544 on: June 23, 2022, 11:58:56 PM »

"let me tell you all about my daughter in law before you tell me all about your son in law" is all I think Icecream Wink

ahhh two poster girls for two cheating husbands.

Luvverly Cute

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #545 on: June 24, 2022, 12:04:57 AM »

Luvverly Cute

G Smiley

Grin Grin Grin Star
periwinkle

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #546 on: June 24, 2022, 12:20:37 AM »

I can't see past that tunic pantsuit. I guess the best thing that can be said is that if she spills something on herself you'll never see the stain.
SvenskaSarah

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #547 on: June 24, 2022, 12:33:27 AM »

Is Silvias blue dress the one she wore for Leonore's christening in 2014?

I always admire royal woman for maintaining their shape in life- I only have to look at a piece of cake and I put on 3 inches on my waist!
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #548 on: June 24, 2022, 05:06:27 AM »

It's so unfair, isn't it? 
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #549 on: June 24, 2022, 06:50:44 AM »

I think Silvia would be far more likely to complain about either son in law before she complained about Sofia. They (Silvia and CG) seem to get on quite well with CP and Sofia.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Gemsheal

Big Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #550 on: June 24, 2022, 05:54:04 PM »

Luvverly Cute

G Smiley

I wonder if they don't take a quasi-Alice Keppel view of the cheating - "Don't do it in the street and frighten the horses" (in other words, don't humiliate me - which is pretty much something Carl Gustav & Juan Carlos have failed at).

On the other hand, money, jewels, luxury living conditions and people who bow can help one feel less humiliated ... 

“The spirit of the artist doesn't belong to one person or another.  It belongs to all of us.  Don't keep its playfulness and generosity buried." 
Gloria Vanderbilt - Woman to Woman
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: