Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Silvia news  (Read 200123 times)
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: January 25, 2016, 11:16:21 AM »

Silvia turns 72 today.

http://www.kungahuset.se/...62bcead5151c413603ec.html

Happy Birthday! Champagne

how old does her face turn? Blink

G Blink

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: January 25, 2016, 04:25:42 PM »

Mmmmmmmm both my parents also turned 72 recently and they look their age (incl. influences of being outdoor, working etc). Which I prefer above the very plastic joker face of Silvia.
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: January 25, 2016, 07:29:30 PM »

I wonder how she'd look if she didn't color her hair? One thing I admire about Daisy is her beautiful silver hair. Bet Silvia could pull it off, too.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: January 28, 2016, 11:56:47 AM »

Silvia was in Essen, Germany, last weekend, attending a concert of the Sim?n Bol?var Symphony Orchestra of Venezuela

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: January 29, 2016, 03:30:42 PM »

The top picture os so photoshopped that she looks like princess Caroline.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #305 on: January 29, 2016, 03:33:03 PM »

Her face is so depressing to look at Sad
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: January 29, 2016, 06:17:57 PM »

I know many people dislike the way Queen Margarethe looks (at least her teeth), but I admire her for ageing 100% natural. I've only been to Denmark once and that is one little thing I remember: A lot of older people with grey (and beautiful) hair. This starts looking like a hair helmet with a Joker face, photoshopped to the last.

She was a very beautiful woman and she still has a lovely figure, why could she not age in dignity?
Ginger

Small Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: January 29, 2016, 06:30:26 PM »

I know practically nothing about Margrethe, but I think she has always been very beautiful, and still is.
She asked in an interview why people can't be allowed to be the age they are. It didn't seem to be a big deal for her.
I think Silvia could have still looked amazing, but she would have needed some more backbone for that. Imo beauty isn't just skin deep; it also has to do with character.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 06:46:03 PM by Ginger » Logged
ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: January 29, 2016, 07:07:38 PM »

Looking at her last pictures I see a  Dead leopard print combo,an hideous necklace and a very outdated Jackie Onassis hairdo.
Apart from this, imo she does not look like an undignified woman and ok,she had plastic surgery in the past,which maybe or maybe not she regretted later,but at this point  what can she do?nothing,she only has to wait the facelift to drop a little.

Enjoy Silvia,joker or not you still are the hottest of the family!!!
Amalia

Mini Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: February 01, 2016, 03:25:36 AM »

I know many people dislike the way Queen Margarethe looks (at least her teeth), but I admire her for ageing 100% natural. I've only been to Denmark once and that is one little thing I remember: A lot of older people with grey (and beautiful) hair. This starts looking like a hair helmet with a Joker face, photoshopped to the last.

She was a very beautiful woman and she still has a lovely figure, why could she not age in dignity?

I actually envy Europe when it comes to aging. I live in a country were you have people completely obsessed with their looks (the number of friends who at the age of 28 are using botox to prevent wrinkles is quite depressing) or who completely disregard what they eat and don't exercise at all, so the number of obese are up the roof. We seem unable to balance a healthy approach.

There is something so sad about women and men mutilating their faces. A desperation the retain their youthful looks, I actually feel sorry for them...
Ingeborg

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: February 01, 2016, 04:18:51 AM »

I actually envy Europe when it comes to aging. I live in a country were you have people completely obsessed with their looks (the number of friends who at the age of 28 are using botox to prevent wrinkles is quite depressing) or who completely disregard what they eat and don't exercise at all, so the number of obese are up the roof. We seem unable to balance a healthy approach.

There is something so sad about women and men mutilating their faces. A desperation the retain their youthful looks, I actually feel sorry for them...

Yes that is really sad. Silvia would have looked her aged but beautiful if she had been careful with herself. And Dronning Margarethe is so beautiful even with her teeth I think. Natural is betterelooking. And one thing more, I think women in all ages looks better if the have shoes they does not hurt them. When a person have shoes which make them look afraid of walking it looks rudiculus. Both Maggan and Silvia have shoes they can walk in. Dronning Sonja to I think.
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: February 01, 2016, 05:46:09 AM »

I think, Silvia would have looked great with little or no plastic surgery.  If she had let herself age more naturally except  perhaps continue to color her hair, she would have still been stunning. The Queen of England colored her hair until her sixties until she started to let it go grey bit by bit.

Yet as we all have said, her life as Queen and certainly her life as Carl Gustaf's wife most likely made her feel pressured into drastic measures.  She was trying to vie for his attention. Sad really.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 05:54:48 AM by esther angeline » Logged
lellobeetle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: February 01, 2016, 07:58:13 AM »

I always admired Princess Grace for that. Now, she wasn't very old when she passed away, but in her 50's and I don't believe she had done anything to her face, which I really really admire. She aged with grace and dignity. I hate it when women feel so uncomfortable as to think they have to run the rat race to look 60 when they're 72, for instance. Just look beautiful in your own skin. That's what really attracts people.

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: February 02, 2016, 12:06:05 AM »

I always admired Princess Grace for that. Now, she wasn't very old when she passed away, but in her 50's and I don't believe she had done anything to her face, which I really really admire. She aged with grace and dignity. I hate it when women feel so uncomfortable as to think they have to run the rat race to look 60 when they're 72, for instance. Just look beautiful in your own skin. That's what really attracts people.

Me too, even if I'm always surprised by the fact she died in her 50's, because she looked far older  Crazy even if she was still stunning and even if I don't get why people always say she no longer looked good because she gained weight 
I hate Queen Silvia's suit posted above  Shocked

Visit us https://a-minha-vida-afinal-deu-um-blog.webnode.pt

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: February 02, 2016, 01:14:24 AM »

I have read in several books that Grace was very self concious about her weight gain in the years before her death. She was still a lovely woman. I see a lot of her bone structure in Charlotte.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: