Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Baronesse Helle Reedtz-Thotts : News & Photos  (Read 44255 times)
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2013, 07:19:51 AM »

looks like our Helle is sporting a Herpes sore on her lovely luscious lips!

....do you mean luscious labia minora lips  Thinking Thinking Whistle

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2013, 09:00:18 PM »

looks like our Helle is sporting a Herpes sore on her lovely luscious lips!

....do you mean luscious labia minora lips  Thinking Thinking Whistle

G Smiley
Dead Dead Dead Dead
gem

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2015, 03:04:00 AM »

I'm wondering if Mary and Helle still hang out. I haven't seen anything new in this section
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2015, 07:20:17 PM »

I'm wondering if Mary and Helle still hang out. I haven't seen anything new in this section

As long as Mosh has the title, they'll continue to hang out. 

Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2015, 07:34:47 PM »

And what an exit  she will make the moment she hears the title has gone.

The last we saw our favorite hologram she was with Marie I believe at an official event....
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2015, 08:02:50 PM »

The last we saw our favorite hologram she was with Marie I believe at an official event....

She's artificially thin enough that she could indeed slip through the floor.  Star

Or she could just expose herself to sunlight and turn into vapor.
gem

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: January 06, 2015, 04:33:19 AM »

Lol That's a good visual and very true. Thanks guys

She's artificially thin enough that she could indeed slip through the floor.  Star

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: January 06, 2015, 06:53:30 PM »

Laughing
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: January 06, 2015, 06:56:34 PM »

Not to mention garlic, a crucifix, and a mirror Tongue
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: January 06, 2015, 07:00:33 PM »

Laugh bounce Laughing  Keep her away from wooden stakes. 
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: January 06, 2015, 07:04:56 PM »

She could hide behind one Dead
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #101 on: January 07, 2015, 04:29:07 AM »

Laugh bounce Laughing  Keep her away from wooden stakes. 

You two are just jealous that after an evening sucking blood from the innocents, followed by an unfortunate electrocution that just ruins your hair, you can't steal a skirt from a 5 yr old, turn it into a dress and look this fabulous  Laughing
I'd say LONG LIVE HELLE but I think she settled that matter centuries ago.

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: December 06, 2015, 02:13:56 PM »

HER&NU has a big article about Vampire Helle and her grandad Tongue Mosh goes to OZ, having no big press yet and Helle is all over the press with family pictures and her big castle... Someone won't be amused

http://herognu.dk/kongeli...-pa-gavno-jul-pa-slottet/
HER&NU visiting family on Gavn?: Christmas in the Castle

The family Reedtz-Thott and their three children. The background is Holger, nine years with his father, Baron Otto Reedtz-Thot, while Louis, 11 years, and Eloise at nearly seven, has taken place on the bench beside their mother, lens baroness Reedtz-Thott. Photo: Lars E. Andreasen

Only twice in his 61-year life baron Otto Reedtz-Thott celebrated Christmas at locations other than Gavn? Castle, where he was born and raised, and both times he regretted it bitterly.
For Christmas in the ancient castle at Kotri means a lot to him and the family. Here you have generation after generation kept Christmas traditions are upheld. The living rooms are in early December decked up, and when the crates with the delicate old Christmas decorations is opened, falling back memories of festive and enjoyable Christmas Eve. The wood must be so high that the star roam the ceiling, Goblin requires his porridge and cookies are homemade. It always has been and it has baroness Reedtz-Thott not considered to change in the 13 years she has been a castle mistress.

Reedtz-Thott get inspiration for decorating none of the castle on Gavn? impressive Christmas market, which this year has had over 20,000 visitors. Photo: Lars E. Andreasen

- I am very, very happy Christmas, smiling Baroness when HER&NU meet her and Otto Reedtz-Thott and their three children Gavn? Slots lavish Christmas market, held each year on two weekends in November. The market attracts thousands of visitors and is the largest, and this year there have been over 20,000 visitors.

Close ties with the royal family
Baron and Baroness trying to keep track of their three children in the intense hustle and bustle that is at the entrance to the first big hall with Christmas decorations. Louis, 11 years Holger, nine, and Eloise, now seven, are impatient, but the family at the castle ask nicely behind in the queue.

Helle Reedtz-Thott director of Gavn? Foundation, which owns the castle and Otto Reedtz-Thott as chairman, so the couple are working closely together to drive the estate with the many associated activities. Photo: Lars E. Andreasen

Even if you have the title of Baron and Royal Hunt and operates an estate of 2,400 hectares of forestry and agriculture, is modesty is still a virtue. Baron family are close friends of Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary and frequent guests at the big royal celebrations. Princess Mary is godmother to Holger and Helle Reedtz-Thott is godfather to Prince Vincent, so there are close ties to the royal family, but the couple is very down to earth.

- We have a nice life, but a busy day with a large estate with 42 employees, castle brewery, 30 rental houses and a lot of activities in the castle and the castle park. It's fun and exciting, says the Baroness, who is a lawyer and director of Gavn? Foundation, which owns the estate and Otto Reedtz-Thott as chairman.

Name of hearts
- But Christmas preparations must be time. It is a great pleasure, and I relax when I bake cookies and go around and decorate in the big house. Now I am gradually in training and feel I have mastered it, smiling Baroness.

The baron and the children equipped with a dipstick walking in the woods for the tree to be so high that the star when exactly to the ceiling. The Christmas decorations are the fine old-fashioned kind that has been in use for generations, and the family has maintained the tradition of writing the name of the gloss paper hearts, they merge and give to someone they hold dear.

Small Eloise has found the city where children can decorate honey hearts. Photo: Lars E. Andreasen

- I found an old heart that my father had braided my mother in the 1950s, but the mice had to my great sorrow eaten most of it, so I had to discard it, sugar Otto Reedtz-Thott that stands for garnish none of tree with the children,

- It happens, however, I'm doing a little bit about it, admits Helle, not just bake brown cakes and other traditional Christmas cookies, but also conjures with the family recipe for so-called "white flakes" with rose water.

- They taste wonderful, and Helle has managed to improve the recipe so the cakes are not as hard as before, but still crisp, says Baron.

Christmas child the best gift
Christmas guests arrive already Christmas Eve, where the Baroness serves fashioned kr?sesuppe followed by homemade Christmas goodies. Christmas Eve eat a duck and risala- overpower. The castle is one about 15 on the table throughout Christmas, so you never lack hands when you hand in hand dancing around the Christmas tree.

- The children are naturally more concerned with the gifts. For us adults is the most important being with family. We enjoy having time for each other and enjoy ourselves very much over the holidays, says Baron Otto Reedtz-Thott.

Santa Claus enjoying the guests at the Christmas market, and the family from the palace was lucky to run into him and his basket with gingerbread. Photo: Lars E. Andreasen

- The best Christmas gift we have received, our daughter, Eloise, which fills seven years on 18 December. She was born by caesarean section, and I had to decide whether she should be born before Christmas or just after. I had no doubt. It was to be a Christmas baby, and it was a great happiness for us all to get a girl into the family, and the boys adore their little sister, says baroness Reedtz-Thott while the kids run from stand to stand and look for the booth with pancakes .

- The pancakes are the best I know, says little Eloise.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #103 on: December 07, 2015, 01:56:31 AM »

God that is a severe case of Yolanda Foster hair. I've never seen it on a brunette before usually damage from bleach and extensions are required for that effect.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: December 07, 2015, 04:09:58 AM »

Ooh....Vampire Hells is going to be on Madame's shit list.  First, she turns up in the media hanging out with Jokke and drooling over dead animals on the lawn.  Then she gets her own article while Madame is ignored in Australia. 

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: