Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Baronesse Helle Reedtz-Thotts : News & Photos  (Read 43251 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #105 on: December 07, 2015, 06:22:03 PM »

I don't mind Vampire Helle that much tbh. She's friends with Marie, AFAIK a good mother and you can't blame a girl for hustling. At least she's not hustling on public pay Beer
danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2015, 09:29:00 PM »

At least she is really baking cookies and she seems to be teaching her kids to be down-to-earth types. And she actually has a law degree, unlike Madame. Just begs the question, what could she see in Mares?

The truth will eventually be revealed!
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #107 on: December 07, 2015, 10:52:46 PM »

At least she is really baking cookies and she seems to be teaching her kids to be down-to-earth types. And she actually has a law degree, unlike Madame. Just begs the question, what could she see in Mares?

She, like the rest of Mary's Danish friends, are friends with Mary because they're either married to friends of Fred's or because they belong to the royal family circle Beer
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: December 08, 2015, 03:27:35 PM »

I wonder if she's ever been offered the LIW position?

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #109 on: December 08, 2015, 06:41:50 PM »

I wonder if she's ever been offered the LIW position?

I don't know but I wonder if she would have time for it Confused I think she works pretty hard at the castle and I also think she's quite a hands-on mother.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: December 09, 2015, 12:29:45 AM »

I don't see Hells as being willing to schlep Madame's bags for her.  Nor do I see her as willing to be Mosh's nanny. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: December 09, 2015, 01:16:43 AM »

Yrma needs her waaaay more than she needs Yrma.
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: February 25, 2016, 04:09:46 AM »

Helle's in some kind of dispute

Gavn? Slot dropper ?relangt samarbejde
http://sn.dk/Naestved/Gav...samarbejde/artikel/548187

Gavn? Castle dropper years of cooperation
Updated January 26, 2016 at. 15:36
N?stved - January 26, 2016 at. 15:30
By Ditte Offersen Lynge

A trade fair era is over. After more than seven years of cooperation has Gavn? Castle at Kotri decided to stop cooperating with CHPevent and instead go solo.
CHPevent who have helped to build, among other Christmas Bazaar and lifestyle fair from the ground up, to put it mildly shocked.
The message is to stop the cooperation received Director of CHPevent, Claus Haas Petersen, by mail in November, just weeks after a successful Christmas Bazaar was underway by.
- I was very shocked. It had me well enough not seen coming, says Claus Haas Petersen to Sealand.
Interest exploded
From the first lifestyle exhibition in 2009 to the last in 2015, the interest from visitors as well as exhibitors only increased.
"Their interest is almost exploded," said Claus Haas Petersen in 2011. Back then joined the show completely sold out of stalls.
CHPevent and Gavn? Castle have both been responsible for the Christmas bazaar, while CHPevent has rented at Gavn? Castle and personally dealt with the lifestyle fairs.
- We were told that we still were allowed to come and make lifestyle fair, but I do not want to come on Gavn? after the treatment. I can not look them in the eye anymore, says Claus Haas Petersen.
Baroness Helle Reedtz-Thott not understand Claus Haas Petersen's reaction.
- I can not understand that it comes back to him. When you are two parties, both have the ability to terminate the collaboration. We can easily self-lifting tasks now, explains Helle Reedtz-Thott.
Do not meet
Claus Haas Petersen suggested that the parties meet to talk things through proper instead of a correspondence of mail, but it's not going to happen.
- I have been told that all contact must be made through our lawyers. It is unfortunate that a good work to end such, says Claus Haas Petersen.
According to Baroness caused the break only for strategic reasons.
- We go and is plotting something else that we are managing, but I can not yet say what, say Reedtz-Thott.
She also explains that the lifestyle fair probably only become a reality again next year.

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: February 25, 2016, 05:26:05 AM »

of course they want to sack the money themselves, after the Christmas bazaar because a success. Greedy, greedy.... Dead

Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #114 on: February 25, 2016, 05:44:25 AM »

I think Helle had been using them to help her with the Christmas fair that happens at Gavn?. Oddly enough Helle looooves Christmas so she wanted them to help her launch the fair/market. She has now done it with their help enough years to do it on her own so she terminated  that contract via a letter. The contract they had allowed either party to terminate it whenever they wanted so she wasn't in the wrong legally. She said they were still welcome to hold other fairs on the Gavn? grounds but it is the Christmas fair she no longer wants to do in conjunction. There is no ill will towards the company  nor was she dissatisfied with their work but she can just do it without them now. The event company is angry that they were informed via letter and not in person. I don't necessarily blame her. She is operating a business,no longer needs their service, and didn't bad mouth them at all. Unless they are lying in their promotions it was Helle's idea to start the fair at Gavn? and she didn't have enough experience at the time to do it on her own. So she hasn't stolen anything from them. They had to know this would eventually happen.

However she doesn't really seem to need them at all as she is already promoting this year's event on Facebook and they are going to have 130 stands and it's the biggest one in Denmark. She does a surprisingly good job with the Christmas fair for someone who lacks a reflection, would spontaneously combust if she got too close to a church and who last meal was probably half a candy cane in 1994.
danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: February 25, 2016, 10:42:39 AM »

It was wrong of her to terminate the contract via letter. That was bad. Not what you are taught in proper Business Communication courses.  They at least deserved a phone call if it was too difficult to do it face to face.

The truth will eventually be revealed!
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #116 on: February 25, 2016, 11:03:15 AM »

Helle seems to have a large honey badger streak and caring is something she lacks along with melanin, a reflection,and the ability to feel hunger. Basically Mary if Mary was an actual lawyer who seems to love  her husband and kids.

I try to give her a break though when I remember she had to walk down the aisle in the presence of this.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #117 on: February 25, 2016, 04:24:54 PM »

Their/her attitude towards a business partner is lousy but I cannot blame them/her for working their buts off to make money. It's expensive to run a large estate like they do in Denmark. Most of their peers (literally, I guess) work hard to maintain the "lives" of the estates. As long as the estates are kept alive (and most often open to the public), I don't see the problem at all. It's a huge part of out history and also the smaller societies around the country. You can see Caroline Flemming do the same. Yes, both familes are rich but they earn the money themselves and they give something back so no shade from here. Especially when you contrast them to the DRF Beer
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: February 25, 2016, 10:42:19 PM »

Helle seems to have a large honey badger streak and caring is something she lacks along with melanin, a reflection,and the ability to feel hunger. Basically Mary if Mary was an actual lawyer who seems to love  her husband and kids.

I try to give her a break though when I remember she had to walk down the aisle in the presence of this.

Whoa! Was there a camera back there? Crazy
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: