Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Engagement AD Imre/Kathleen Walker & AD Christoph/Adelaide Drapé-Friche  (Read 141630 times)
Why

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Herr und Frau Googleberg

Ignore
« on: January 21, 2012, 11:42:37 PM »

Found it interesting  Roll Eyes (another 'destined' princess, in this case AD) that she, Kathleen, wrote on facebook that she had to 'meet him', Imre, during his internship at Atlas (?) in US.

http://www.integratedcath...clife.org/author/kwalker/
http://www.integratedcath...mbassador-from-fairyland/

Katie on Notre Dame and Obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8mJMHcCUBE

Katie on College Life
"Correcting your ninth grade English teacher, who was trying to tell the class that the Spanish Inquisition was one of the worst atrocities of the second millennium, now that, friends, will earn you a nickname like “Churchie”.
Not that I minded … much. My parents raised us with a certain awareness that the Church was going through rough times. If it was “abnormal” for us to kneel during consecration, eat fish on Fridays, pray Rosaries outside abortion mills, oppose sex-education and altar girls – so be it. We were abnormal."

"College campuses are great places to start a revolution. Lenin and Hitler knew it. The countercultural revolutionaries of the 1960s knew it. And pro-life college students know it too: The campus-led pro-life revolution is in full swing. This one is countering the culture of death, ushered in by the counterculturalists of the 1960s. It is impassioned and ready to fire up fellow students to stand up for the most abandoned, and to be courageous and uncompromising pro-life leaders."

"A typical American college campus offers the following curriculum: Timeless prerequisites cheap beer, late-night parties, hapless academic advisors, expensive textbooks and leftist professors. Then there are the modern electives radical feminist militancy, homosexual activism and a contraceptive sex culture many find irresistible. Most campus health clinics are veritable marketing tools for Planned Parenthood. From dispensing the abortion chain’s condom lollipops in your choice of flashy colors and other sex products, to referring pregnant students to the nearest abortion business, they do it all"

http://www.clmagazine.org/article/index/id/OTE1MQ/

'The first generation earns the money, the second administates the money, the third studies history of art and the fourth sinks into poverty totally'.
Otto von Bismarck
Lolly

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 11:54:15 PM »

Blink
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 12:58:53 AM »

Katie on College Life
 My parents raised us with a certain awareness that the Church was going through rough times. If it was “abnormal” for us to kneel during consecration, eat fish on Fridays, pray Rosaries outside abortion mills, oppose sex-education and altar girls – so be it. We were abnormal."

Is it abnormal to kneel during consecration in the US?  Huh?

Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 01:48:00 AM »

Well, they know their own minds and seem comfortable in their own Christian skins.
It is unusual for young people to be so openly spoken on the Christian religion these days.
Those views would not have seemed strange when QEII or QMII were young. They would not even have had to have been said probably; it would have been assumed that Royals/Christians don't promote abortion etc..
At least the young Princess to be espouses 'peace, love, goodness' etc. and is not promoting nuclear weapons or Black Magic!
This is to me quite refreshing.  Thumb up   Our Christian churches should not be full of hypocrites.

I wonder if the Royal couple will be frugal with their personal spending and donate their time and energy to charitable causes and to those less fortunate?  I wonder if their idealistic views will become reality in a way that helps people?
We'll have to wait and see. 
whimsicalwriter
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 02:40:00 AM »

Katie on College Life
 My parents raised us with a certain awareness that the Church was going through rough times. If it was “abnormal” for us to kneel during consecration, eat fish on Fridays, pray Rosaries outside abortion mills, oppose sex-education and altar girls – so be it. We were abnormal."

It's never been considered 'abnormal' to kneel during consecration here as far as I know
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 04:06:58 AM »

Katie on College Life

It's never been considered 'abnormal' to kneel during consecration here as far as I know

I agree. This is the time I expect to be kneeling during Mass.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 06:16:04 AM »

Well, they know their own minds and seem comfortable in their own Christian skins.
It is unusual for young people to be so openly spoken on the Christian religion these days.
Those views would not have seemed strange when QEII or QMII were young. They would not even have had to have been said probably; it would have been assumed that Royals/Christians don't promote abortion etc..
At least the young Princess to be espouses 'peace, love, goodness' etc. and is not promoting nuclear weapons or Black Magic!
This is to me quite refreshing.  Thumb up   Our Christian churches should not be full of hypocrites.

I wonder if the Royal couple will be frugal with their personal spending and donate their time and energy to charitable causes and to those less fortunate?  I wonder if their idealistic views will become reality in a way that helps people?
Uh...she defended the Spanish Inquisition and called for Notre Dame University to be ex-communicated because they hired Barack Obama to give a speech.  She's not espousing anything even remotely related to peace, love and goodness Thumb down  She also engages in very aggressive (read: yelling and harrassing women) protesting outside of Planned Parenthood.  She's a fundamentalist extremist, and her very vocal activities are not peaceful and loving Thumb down  She's not refreshing-she's an extremist and she's scary IMO. 

The only good thing about this marriage is that she's not actually involved in ruling anything and she won't be living off of taxpayer money.  She also needs to take a closer look at that Bible she claims to love so much.  Her actions are anything but Christ-like IMO. 
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2012, 09:50:45 AM »

Black Magic or nuclear weapons?  Laughing You crack me up.
But promoting that every womens body is a property of the state and they are just incubators is better?
Anyone read what Santorum said? Even if it´s rape, the child is a gift.  Dead Or that when his daughter gets raped he wouldn´t want an abortion for her.
Yes, these guys want to be President.  Vile, just vile. Oh, the nice rapist just gave me a gift.  Thumb up

Kathleen should just stfu.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2012, 05:54:58 PM »

Black Magic or nuclear weapons?  Laughing You crack me up.
But promoting that every womens body is a property of the state and they are just incubators is better?
Anyone read what Santorum said? Even if it´s rape, the child is a gift.  Dead Or that when his daughter gets raped he wouldn´t want an abortion for her.
Yes, these guys want to be President.  Vile, just vile. Oh, the nice rapist just gave me a gift.  Thumb up

Kathleen should just stfu.

I agree.  Which princess is promoting nuclear weapons and black magic?  I must have missed that one.  Whomever that is, they sound as delightful as Kathleen  

Nothing refreshing about someone with outdated and very dangerous points of view.  I'm just grateful that she's not going to be in a ruling family.  Can you imagine? Nerves  Scary!
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2012, 06:19:46 PM »

I see nothing wrong with spending time praying with your rosary or working with women who choose adoption or who wish to keep their babies. However, I find this young woman's ideas to be extreme. Defending the Spanish Inquisition?Huh??? Crazy
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2012, 06:24:28 PM »

I see nothing wrong with spending time praying with your rosary or working with women who choose adoption or who wish to keep their babies. However, I find this young woman's ideas to be extreme. Defending the Spanish Inquisition?Huh??? Crazy

Yep.  Here's the quote (directly from the mouth of Katie herself):

Katie on College Life
"Correcting your ninth grade English teacher, who was trying to tell the class that the Spanish Inquisition was one of the worst atrocities of the second millennium, now that, friends, will earn you a nickname like “Churchie”.
Not that I minded … much. My parents raised us with a certain awareness that the Church was going through rough times. If it was “abnormal” for us to kneel during consecration, eat fish on Fridays, pray Rosaries outside abortion mills, oppose sex-education and altar girls – so be it. We were abnormal."

As a teacher, I can't imagine what I would do if a student tried to argue that the Spanish Inquisition wasn't one of the worst atrocities of the second millennium.  It scares me to think of what her parents must have taught her as a child.  I can't even imagine how anyone could say such a thing.  How is the murder of thousands of innocent people anything BUT an atrocity?  This woman needs to do some more reading and/or be deprogrammed.  

"Churchie" is NOT an appropriate nickname for this person.  "Misguided" "Uneducated" "Extremist" "Clueless" "Hate-filled" "Needs to have her head examined" are far better nicknames for her IMO. 
Michelle

Gigantic Member

I smell bogan approaching

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2012, 05:15:39 AM »

I wonder if their idealistic views will become reality in a way that helps people?

Kathleen "Krazy Katie" Walker is anything but idealistic.  And I hope her far-right views do not become reality for anyone!  She's more than entitled to her right to life view but she has no business forcing it down everyone's throat like she does at those Planned Parenthood protests she so loves.  The majority of women who end up having an abortion don't do it has a form of birth control like many right-wingers say but because they have been dealt in situations where keeping the child is not possible (rape, incest, etc).  Most women who go their are already suffering enough without having the likes of her damning them to hell.

She's a fundamentalist, extremist conservative Christian.  How can ANYONE defend the Spanish Inquistion?!?!?!?!  You know what happened during that time?  Horrible, horrible, horrible things.  She's a loon.  A batshit, crazy loon at that.   

Fragrance78

Large Member

Malaysia Malaysia

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2012, 06:11:38 AM »

I have a very bad feeling about this Kathleen Walker. But she'll entertain us with loads of things to dish about. Can't wait!  Jumping

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2012, 05:07:05 AM »

I wonder if their idealistic views will become reality in a way that helps people?

Kathleen "Krazy Katie" Walker is anything but idealistic.  And I hope her far-right views do not become reality for anyone!  She's more than entitled to her right to life view but she has no business forcing it down everyone's throat like she does at those Planned Parenthood protests she so loves.  The majority of women who end up having an abortion don't do it has a form of birth control like many right-wingers say but because they have been dealt in situations where keeping the child is not possible (rape, incest, etc).  Most women who go their are already suffering enough without having the likes of her damning them to hell.

She's a fundamentalist, extremist conservative Christian.  How can ANYONE defend the Spanish Inquistion?!?!?!?!  You know what happened during that time?  Horrible, horrible, horrible things.  She's a loon.  A batshit, crazy loon at that.   

Jumping Jumping Jumping Star 

It speaks volumes about Imre that he would date someone like Krazy Katie Thumb down  Thankfully, she'll never rule anything.  Hopefully, she'll move to wherever it is that he lives, start popping out babies (she's sooo pro-life and anti-birth control) and she'll STFU and stay out of other people's lives. 

Yes, Fragrance-she'll be entertaining, but I think she really needs to just stay out of the public sphere until she realizes that screaming at others and defending atrocities is just the wrong thing to do.  She needs to grow up and get a brain.
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2012, 01:05:52 AM »

I hate to agree with that woman (praying rosaries outside abortion mills, no sex education, no altar girls  Dead Dead Dead ) and of course the Inquisition wasn't a harmless instrument, but the legend is completely out of proportion with its reality:

"Phillip II recognized that Holland had its own inquisition more ruthless than the one in Spain. Between 1557 and 1562 the courts in Antwerp executed 103 heretics, more than were killed in the whole of Spain in this same period"

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...f_the_Spanish_Inquisition

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: