Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles and Camilla news and photos II  (Read 401194 times)
luvcharles

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1965 on: Yesterday at 12:41:05 AM »

Bravo 👏 Prince Charles. On another thread, this is what I wanted HM to do but agree that Charles probably was the better choice. Another fisher made the argument they had to coordinate messages with the Govt but the messages the Prime Minister makes v. Royal Family are very different messages. What I found particularly comforting from Charles was “we don’t know when this will end. But end it will”. Like most, I’m getting so anxious about trying not getting sick, remote learning for my child, etc etc...it was nice to hear that this will end. My child will go back to school, I won’t wear a mask forever, etc.

The message the royals put out complements the PMs message AND is done with the total approval of the PM. The government tells them what to say. Other than the Queen's Christmas message they don't say anything without government approval so Charles' message would have been approved and anything the Queen may say, if she is allowed to speak to the nation, will be what the government wants her to say.
periwinkle

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1966 on: Yesterday at 01:42:04 AM »

I'm glad Charles is ok and released a video that is very kingly. Lets hope for the best for Anne and Zara that they don't have it. Is Anne still having an affair with APB or are they just friends?
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1967 on: Yesterday at 01:51:00 AM »

I'm glad Charles is ok and released a video that is very kingly. Lets hope for the best for Anne and Zara that they don't have it. Is Anne still having an affair with APB or are they just friends?

They dated in the early 70s but I don’t know of anything concrete since then and assume they’ve been just friends.

Anyone??
lothwen

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1968 on: Yesterday at 01:51:48 AM »

Pretty sure we’re tiptoeing into conspiracy theory territory with that one.
Nappyolean

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1969 on: Yesterday at 03:11:15 AM »

Does anyone read Royal Foibles? The writer of the blog, who is an excellent writer although I feel he is a tad unhinged, released a story just today about Anne and APB still have occasional trysts to this day. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1970 on: Yesterday at 03:58:42 AM »

Pretty sure we’re tiptoeing into conspiracy theory territory with that one.

Good point
MarieQueenie

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1971 on: Yesterday at 05:06:49 AM »

Does anyone read Royal Foibles? The writer of the blog, who is an excellent writer although I feel he is a tad unhinged, released a story just today about Anne and APB still have occasional trysts to this day. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️
He's writting so much lately ! Or he has time, like many of us, or he's afraid he will pass away and take all the secrets he knows to the grave.

I did not read the last one, not yet. Thank you for sharing.
MarieQueenie

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1972 on: Yesterday at 06:17:51 AM »

Thumb up I am glad Charles made this message and hope it gets spread far and wide. I'm glad he's feeling better, too.

Me too. Camilla, a heavy (former ?) smoker, is at high risk. I hope the best for her, she went through a lot and is a nice and funny intellectual. God bless !
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1973 on: Yesterday at 07:33:28 AM »

The topic here is Charles and Camilla. Please take discussions on other royals in their own threads.
ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1974 on: Yesterday at 09:57:35 AM »

Prince Charles is going to open the new NHS Nightingale hospital - which has been set up at the Excel centre in London as an emergency capacity facility for the coronavirus outbreak- via videolink today.
Lemon drizzle

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1975 on: Yesterday at 01:05:31 PM »

https://www.express.co.uk...Nightingale-hospital-open

Prince Charles candid about 'lucky' coronavirus recovery as he opens Nightingale hospital
PRINCE CHARLES delivered a touching speech as he launched the new NHS Nightingale hospital in an "unprecedented and historic" way for the Royal Family in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.google.co.uk/...Vaw0Q0udMhGc7P1zxcZEpwaRi
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1976 on: Yesterday at 03:33:20 PM »

Prince Charles is doing an amazing job and comes across as very empathetic. He's doing everything he can to shore up people's spirits.   Thumb up
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: