Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Anne  (Read 198150 times)
kbart

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #765 on: May 30, 2020, 09:01:55 PM »

What a lovely clip, never seen it before, thanks for posting. Mark Phillips' parents are there right at the beginning and in the middle of the group shot. Photographer is the late Patrick Lichfield who took C and D's wedding pictures, was at the time married to one of Zara's godmothers, and whose mother was a niece of the Queen Mother - hence the quite relaxed conversation with Anne and the royals...Anne talks about a historical footnote, I think it must be the beads Zara is wearing (pearls? coral?).
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #766 on: June 02, 2020, 02:00:54 AM »

I thought I spotted some of them in the clip, but here are Zara's godparents:

Prince Andrew
    Leonora Anson, Countess of Lichfield
    Helen, Lady Stewart (wife of Sir Jackie Stewart)
    Hugh Thomas
    Andrew Parker Bowles

http://nextinlineforthethrone.com/zara-phillips/

One big happy family! 

BTW didn't Anne and Andrew had a fling/dated/or else?
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #767 on: June 02, 2020, 02:01:54 AM »

I'm a subject of the great Empress Spoonie of the Trollspoon Kingdom, that makes me better than plebians like Este.

Laughing
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #768 on: June 02, 2020, 02:41:08 AM »

I thought I spotted some of them in the clip, but here are Zara's godparents:

Prince Andrew
    Leonora Anson, Countess of Lichfield
    Helen, Lady Stewart (wife of Sir Jackie Stewart)
    Hugh Thomas
    Andrew Parker Bowles

http://nextinlineforthethrone.com/zara-phillips/

One big happy family! 

BTW didn't Anne and Andrew had a fling/dated/or else?

Yep. One is left to wonder if Anne might have ended up with APB if Charles had married Cams way back when.

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
luvcharles

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #769 on: June 02, 2020, 05:02:50 AM »

If she had she would have lost her place in the line of succession (until the passing of the Succession to the Crown Act) as Andrew is a Roman Catholic.
lynaH

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #770 on: June 02, 2020, 05:35:19 AM »

There are rumors that Anne fell out with Tim in 2004 but the Queen told then two divorces looks bad, so they have to pretend.
Apparently they've been living separate lives and Anne's been living with Andrew PB for a while now.
This is pure gossip with no proof but I did see it on two separate sites, though neither is 100 percent trustworthy.
Still, interesting to think about.
luvcharles

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #771 on: June 02, 2020, 07:21:43 AM »

Tim lives at Gatcombe and spends time with Anne's grandchildren - and is very close to them. There are many people who spread rumours but the reality is that Anne and Tim do a lot of things together and seem comfortable with each other.

Anne has remained friends with APB but there is no way they would be living together without the media getting hold of that story and making it front page news.

Anne and Tim had a rough patch about 2004 but, like many couples, rather than give up on their relationship, have worked on it and have now the second longest marriage in the BRF having celebrated their 25th anniversary a few years ago.
lilyrose

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #772 on: June 02, 2020, 07:31:18 AM »

Iím leafing instagram and I found a clip from Zaraís christening that I havenít seen before.
Anne was a stunner!!!

https://www.instagram.com...n4bE/?igshid=acjbykxhrltm

I love how Peter just plants himself on the couch! And then I think the Queen says to him, "Have you come to keep and eye on her, Peter?" And he every so gently gives her head a soft stroke at about 1:24.   I even chuckled when Andrew sat behind the Queen Mum and said "Hello Granny"
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #773 on: June 23, 2020, 12:55:32 PM »

Today is the 20th anniversary of the Childers fire in Queensland where seven young British backpackers lost their lives. Anne visited the town a few days later...https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MyW9dj8tIUc
emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #774 on: June 23, 2020, 01:05:20 PM »

Iím leafing instagram and I found a clip from Zaraís christening that I havenít seen before.
Anne was a stunner!!!

https://www.instagram.com...n4bE/?igshid=acjbykxhrltm

I love how Peter just plants himself on the couch! And then I think the Queen says to him, "Have you come to keep and eye on her, Peter?" And he every so gently gives her head a soft stroke at about 1:24.   I even chuckled when Andrew sat behind the Queen Mum and said "Hello Granny"

That was really lovely! So sweet to see the Queen holding the baby, then fussing over on the couch..... really shows that mother/daughter relationship. And yes, Anne was very pretty, much more than she got credit for I think!

Little Peter is the poser, isnít he?? Very cute.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: