Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 310   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Queen/ DoE : news & photo's  (Read 1007070 times)
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3495 on: February 28, 2019, 11:21:00 PM »

I don't know if he is a tall man, but she looks so tiny. How tall is she? I guess she was never a tall woman but with old age she has naturally shrunk some.
Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #3496 on: February 28, 2019, 11:28:32 PM »

I don't know if he is a tall man, but she looks so tiny. How tall is she? I guess she was never a tall woman but with old age she has naturally shrunk some.

He's 1.87m according to Wikipedia;
I believe Her Majesty is around 1.60m
rainbow

Warned
Micro Member

Western Sahara Western Sahara

Ignore
« Reply #3497 on: March 01, 2019, 01:24:33 PM »

The Queen has a visibly bruised hand

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3498 on: March 01, 2019, 01:26:04 PM »

Great curtsy Anne!
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #3499 on: March 01, 2019, 01:47:23 PM »

People of HM's age tend to bruise very very easily. I guess their veins aren't as strong anymore. I'm only 50 but even I get an awful bruise when I hit the top of my hand on the corner of a table - never did in my 20s 30s or 40s.
And she certaiy has plenty of antique gilt tables with pointy corners!

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3500 on: March 01, 2019, 02:25:20 PM »

People of HM's age tend to bruise very very easily. I guess their veins aren't as strong anymore. I'm only 50 but even I get an awful bruise when I hit the top of my hand on the corner of a table - never did in my 20s 30s or 40s.
And she certaiy has plenty of antique gilt tables with pointy corners!

Yes, the skin itself becomes very fragile and the tissues bruise easily. My dad in his early 80s would sometimes barely tap something and it'd bruise up like that. Very, very common.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3501 on: March 01, 2019, 02:32:17 PM »

I don't think that QEII has ever really held the reins on the headstrong horse that is her own family. I have always thought she was not really interested until more or less a political scandal forced her to react and then she did what was expected.
I can't imgaine that at her age, she is suddenly going to be involved, when she has let everything else simply happen all her live.
I love her to bits, but seriously, she has become this adored mystical creature, we don't know much about her at all (apart from the fact that she adores horses and likes to do puzzles on Xmas day), yet we have all grown up with her being a part of our life or at least our public fabric.
However in all fairness, she has been doing her royal life pretty much like Kate and William, (without the domestic bliss they are selling us with Kate) boring, predictable, well-made-up but never really fashionable, short-cut almost impersonable, politely keen on anything that was put in front of her, but without ever showing a real drive, without ever engaging much..
History was ok with this behaviourů the present is pulling a face and IMO the future will vote it out.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
rainbow

Warned
Micro Member

Western Sahara Western Sahara

Ignore
« Reply #3502 on: March 01, 2019, 02:46:54 PM »

Star fairy Champagne

Regarding the bruises, it's not so ordinary because we don't see them very often on her hands/legs. But she seems fine and in high spirits otherwise. I wonder why was Anne there and not Charles?
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3503 on: March 01, 2019, 03:00:35 PM »

We actually see bruises and the likes fairly regularly on her.
That particular bruise looks like someone shook hands a little too excitedly - only it is her left hand, isn't it?
I was wondering if she had blood drawn for whatever reason? Usually that is done in the crook of your arm, but who knows that might not have been possible for whatever other reason. (e.g. I had an elderly Lady once, who eye-rolled like a teenager at the idea that she slip out of her sleeve, with her dress much like the Queen's she resented the idea to take the frock off. So it was her wrist we took the sample from.)

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3504 on: March 01, 2019, 03:06:34 PM »

That particular bruise looks like someone shook hands a little too excitedly - only it is her left hand, isn't it?
I was wondering if she had blood drawn for whatever reason? Usually that is done in the crook of your arm, but who knows that might not have been possible for whatever other reason. (e.g. I had an elderly Lady once, who eye-rolled like a teenager at the idea that she slip out of her sleeve, with her dress much like the Queen's she resented the idea to take the frock off. So it was her wrist we took the sample from.)

Looks like an IV line bruise to me too. But at her age bruises happen easily so it could be anything.
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3505 on: March 01, 2019, 03:07:27 PM »

I was thinking blood drawn...probably her annual physical.  I have horrible veins in my arms so all my blood draws are from my hands.
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #3506 on: March 01, 2019, 03:13:33 PM »

Looks like a medical. So nice to see her accompanied by a BRF member. Oh, Princess Royal,  Flowers Curtsey Flowers to you.
Kitty

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #3507 on: March 01, 2019, 05:27:58 PM »

I don't think that QEII has ever really held the reins on the headstrong horse that is her own family. I have always thought she was not really interested until more or less a political scandal forced her to react and then she did what was expected.
I can't imgaine that at her age, she is suddenly going to be involved, when she has let everything else simply happen all her live.
I love her to bits, but seriously, she has become this adored mystical creature, we don't know much about her at all (apart from the fact that she adores horses and likes to do puzzles on Xmas day), yet we have all grown up with her being a part of our life or at least our public fabric.
However in all fairness, she has been doing her royal life pretty much like Kate and William, (without the domestic bliss they are selling us with Kate) boring, predictable, well-made-up but never really fashionable, short-cut almost impersonable, politely keen on anything that was put in front of her, but without ever showing a real drive, without ever engaging much..
History was ok with this behaviourů the present is pulling a face and IMO the future will vote it out.
What do you mean by the future will vote it out?
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3508 on: March 01, 2019, 06:08:20 PM »

Star fairy Champagne

Regarding the bruises, it's not so ordinary because we don't see them very often on her hands/legs. But she seems fine and in high spirits otherwise. I wonder why was Anne there and not Charles?

I'm guessing Anne was available. 

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3509 on: March 01, 2019, 06:49:55 PM »

Found on:http://royal-confessions.tumblr.com/page/21

And the death (murder directly, or by starvation) and so one of many Irish during and after British occupation of Ireland was correct?Huh?Huh?
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 310   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: