Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 312   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Queen/ DoE : news & photo's  (Read 1011963 times)
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3540 on: April 18, 2019, 05:23:04 PM »

I love the color coordination.

Note to other ladies of the BRF: Eug hit this out of the park. No gurning, no b.s., no ostentatious outfits, no posing. Just there to be with Liz at an event. She could be a total asset if Charles lets her.

I don't think Liz looks frail at all, given her age. She's her mother's daughter.

Not frail at all. She may outlive all of us!
Lord G°n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3541 on: April 18, 2019, 06:22:25 PM »

A group image.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk...ge-a-88_1555590328891.jpg
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3542 on: April 18, 2019, 09:14:39 PM »

I love the color coordination.

Note to other ladies of the BRF: Eug hit this out of the park.
No gurning, no b.s., no ostentatious outfits, no posing. Just there to be with Liz at an event. She could be a total asset if Charles lets her.

I don't think Liz looks frail at all, given her age. She's her mother's daughter.

Indeed I've become a huge fan of Eugenie. She undoubtedly very happy and contend with her current life and that shows. She doesn't need to prove anything to anybody.

She recently wore that Erdem dress. It's not one of my favorites, but it's good for the occasion.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3543 on: April 18, 2019, 11:54:50 PM »

Eugenia looks great and Iím glad she was there to support her grandmother !
CyrilSebastian

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3544 on: April 19, 2019, 03:40:01 AM »

I like the bouquets that Queen Elizabeth and Princess Eugenie hold.
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #3545 on: April 19, 2019, 09:44:32 AM »

Itís so nice to see HM with her granddaughter, she clearly dotes on her. HM looks fabulous, healthy and happy; Eugenie is a lovely looking young woman but Iíll never understand her taste in clothes. The cut of the dress is fine but the flowery pattern does her no favors, I think. Lovely hair and makeup, but I donít like her pillow box hat. Aside from her outfits, Eugenie is one of my favorite royals.
Mary Stuart

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #3546 on: April 19, 2019, 06:35:58 PM »

I don't like Eug's outfit, I think it would look better with a larger hat. The print is a bit much too. Maybe if it had a solid top?
I think that whoever styles Eugenie isn't considering that she has a larger bust and isn't waifish as the typical Chelsea set.

I do love how Eugenie always smiles and seem full of joy. HM looks great!

NAOTMAA

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3547 on: April 19, 2019, 08:23:12 PM »

What's with the obscession the young ladies of the British royal family have with old lady flower prints  Huh?
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3548 on: April 29, 2019, 06:54:17 PM »

Liz attended the funeral of her close friend Jeanie, Countess of Carnarvon, at Highclere Castle

https://www.dailymail.co....e-Countess-Carnarvon.html

karma chamelion

Huge Member

Salvia microphylla 'Hot Lips'

Ignore
« Reply #3549 on: April 29, 2019, 09:33:35 PM »

She can go to her friend's funeral but can barely be bothered to acknowledge the passing of a former contemporary HOS? Thumb down
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #3550 on: April 29, 2019, 10:03:31 PM »

She can go to her friend's funeral but can barely be bothered to acknowledge the passing of a former contemporary HOS? Thumb down

That's our Liz! If GDJ was a close friend, race horse or yacht, we would have seen a touch more normal human feeling from the old girl

Future Crayon says de-escalate
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3551 on: May 01, 2019, 08:12:01 AM »

I don't mind the fact that she's not attending, she hasn't flown for several years and any train/coach journey may be uncomfortable for that amount of time. What annoys me is who is representing the brf at the funeral, and the fact that the Queen hasn't issued a public statement of sympathy (though in fairness nor has the Swedish royal family). It would be far more befitting for Charles to attend the funeral, as the heir. Yes he has a tour in Germany the next week, but he could travel to lux for the funeral and have a day of rest/travel on the Sunday before the tour starts the next week. I get so fed up when the brf represents at other royal events. I like Edward and Sophie a lot but they seem too low down the pecking order for some royal events. Then we all know that when the time comes that QEII passes away, all heads of state and possibly heirs will attend the funeral. So hypocritical.
Lord G°n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3552 on: May 01, 2019, 11:42:09 AM »

Q E can't travel far away. She visited Frogmore a few days ago, and she will settle at Sandrigham, Balmoral or such. Her visits will probably be inland by car or train.
Celia

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3553 on: May 01, 2019, 01:55:11 PM »

There's something called the Chunnel --you can take a train from London to Paris, and from there to anywhere else in Europe.  She doesn't have to fly, though she could, no doubt.  She just does what she wants.
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Salvia microphylla 'Hot Lips'

Ignore
« Reply #3554 on: May 01, 2019, 06:34:44 PM »

There's something called the Chunnel --you can take a train from London to Paris, and from there to anywhere else in Europe.  She doesn't have to fly, though she could, no doubt.  She just does what she wants.

Exactly, she's just a snob who thinks she's better than her contemporary royals. She's always been that way, age and difficulty of travel have zero to do with it. 
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 312   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: