Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Queen/ DoE : news & photo's  (Read 784100 times)
NAOTMAA

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3630 on: July 11, 2019, 05:06:41 PM »

I always thought Edward was a male version of his mother QEII but as he ages, he's REALLY looking like his maternal grandfather George VI..in this photo, particularly so.

I think QE II looks like her father, who looked just like his mother, Queen Mary. So you were correct both times!

We say here that the Windsor genes are strong, but maybe it’s the Teck genes?

It's definitely the Teck genes. Just look at George V and the other Hanover and Coburg (not Windsor  Tongue) royals before. While there still is some of the old genes at work there you can see the difference after Mary.

You could almost say Queen Mary is like the Queen Emma of the UK, although not as extreme. All those Dutch royals take after her in looks.
CyrilSebastian

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #3631 on: July 12, 2019, 03:54:48 AM »

I always thought Edward was a male version of his mother QEII but as he ages, he's REALLY looking like his maternal grandfather George VI..in this photo, particularly so.

I think QE II looks like her father, who looked just like his mother, Queen Mary. So you were correct both times!

We say here that the Windsor genes are strong, but maybe it’s the Teck genes?

Would you say that Queen Mary looked a lot like her father, Prince Francis of Teck?
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3632 on: July 12, 2019, 10:14:20 AM »

I find it interesting that the Duchess of Gloucester was there to assist the Queen - and got no mention at all.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #3633 on: July 18, 2019, 01:39:58 PM »

A family history lesson! Queen, 93, is elegant in a pink floral dress as she opens Buckingham Palace's summer exhibition about the life of Queen Victoria
* Queen opens the annual exhibition today, with this year's theme celebrating 200 years since Victoria's birth
* Visitors to Buckingham Palace this summer will get the chance to browse some of the former monarch's most regal possessions, including a throne commissioned in 1837 and an 1856 grand piano 
* More unusual items to go on display include a casket filled with the baby teeth of Queen Victoria’s children
* Queen Victoria was born at Kensington Palace in 1819 and ascended the throne when she was just 18

https://www.dailymail.co....ay-Buckingham-Palace.html

"Queen Elizabeth II looks at a recreation of the 'Victoria' pattern dessert service in the State Dining Room at the palace"

Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #3634 on: July 18, 2019, 02:01:03 PM »

* More unusual items to go on display include a casket filled with the baby teeth of Queen Victoria’s children

Dead

Take your pedopologies elsewhere
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3635 on: July 18, 2019, 03:29:40 PM »

OOH, that is somewhat  Dead. Though to be fair I have a few Baby teeth of each of my babies and several of my fur babies too.  Confused

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lady Liebe

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3636 on: July 18, 2019, 03:58:36 PM »

OOH, that is somewhat  Dead. Though to be fair I have a few Baby teeth of each of my babies and several of my fur babies too.  Confused

The only reason I could see for keeping the teeth is so some unscrupulous person didn't take and sell them.

Fairy, you're allowed to be sentimental!  Hug
Kayzilla

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #3637 on: July 18, 2019, 04:46:24 PM »

The only reason I could see for keeping the teeth is so some unscrupulous person didn't take and sell them.

Fairy, you're allowed to be sentimental!  Hug

After my grandmother died and my aunt was cleaning out her house, she found a prescription pill bottle labeled “Kayzilla’s Teeth” tucked away in a drawer, and sure enough those were all my baby teeth! I actually recognized one really long one, that one was a traumatic loss. My aunt really wanted me to keep them- I said “Gross!” and threw them in the trash. My grandmother had a tendency to go through my trash and save things she thought I could use again later (broken sunglasses, etc.), and I hope my dear Auntie didn’t inherit that trait because I really don’t want to find that bottle again when I have to clean out her house someday!  Dead
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3638 on: August 19, 2019, 05:43:44 PM »

https://www.msn.com/en-us...unts-this-year/ar-AAFQIow

Pedophile protecting old lady is having a horrible summer break  Laughing  between the pedoprince, mememeghan and the story about Mountbatten being gay she must dread looking at the papers in the morning.  All their lying and manipulating seems to just be making it worst and no one deserves grief more than this parasite family!   "Damper on their mood"  Jumping that's an understatement (snort laughing)

[b the cancellation of one of the Queen's favorite activities is likely to put a damper on the mood at Balmoral since there's apparently not much else to do around the estate, but surely Meghan and the Queen can bond over something else.[/b]

I don't know about you but it does my mood good to think how miserable and embattled they are behind their castle walls.  I'm looking forward to the video when they go out in public and have to face the boo's.   Thumb up

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #3639 on: August 19, 2019, 08:31:28 PM »

It does my mood good too. They deserve to be miserable for how they’ve behaved:

Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: