Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 334 335 [336]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Queen/ DoE : news & photo's  (Read 1146910 times)
Emac0914

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5025 on: March 16, 2021, 06:09:44 PM »

Thank the Lord! 

I am so relieved that Phil has been released...may he take time to rest and recover properly.

I would be annoyed too if I had just been set for home after a month in hospital, a heart surgery and an infection, only to walk outside and see the damn press taking my picture. 

Like your thoughts, Lady Liebe - exactly what I would hope for the man.

Can't a 99 year old get a break?

ITA with it all, and no doubt Phil uttered some choice words about all the hullabaloo over his leaving the hospital.

While I am sure we won't get actual pictures - I am conjuring up visions of him sitting outside on sunny days, walking about when he wants to etc.

I hope he gets to see Eugenie's little August.

anneboleyn

Warned
Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5026 on: March 16, 2021, 06:23:58 PM »

The trouble is, this is a great idea, but you might get it only from the Swedish or Danish RF, never from the British.  Gosh, think how many people would LOVE to see a photo of the Queen & Duke relaxing together in a week or so, but if it happens -?   I would be astonished.

Intellectually I know that a bunch of tabloid photographers running after Philip's car and snapping photos of a frail old man is terrible, but since he'll go under wraps for another 3 months (we'll get a formal photo for his birthday), it's only to be expected.                

I guess he is also considered retired, and perhaps a photo at home would classify as work to them. Either way, I hope he gets some rest and doesn't have to worry about photographers snapping moments of him in vulnerable moments.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #5027 on: March 16, 2021, 06:24:25 PM »

QM and the DofE have quite a bit to talk about.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5028 on: March 17, 2021, 02:41:35 PM »

Great to hear the Duke is back beside his wife the Queen.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #5029 on: March 17, 2021, 02:54:17 PM »

He looks bad IMO. Good to know hes well enough to be treated at home though.
esther angeline

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5030 on: March 17, 2021, 03:07:02 PM »

I agree Maria.  The worst I have ever seen him.  Maybe once he is settled at Windsor he will perk up.
Pages: 1 ... 334 335 [336]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: