Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 346 347 [348] 349 350 ... 353   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Queen/ DoE : news & photo's  (Read 1235719 times)
Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

The Memorial Wall along the Southbank in London

Ignore
« Reply #5205 on: June 12, 2021, 07:31:58 AM »

HM holds court.

The Book Fairies are joining judges and contributors to the #HoldStill2020 project to mark the release of the beautiful book! We are leaving copies at places that gave us hope during lockdowns. #HSBookFairies #ibelieveinbookfairies
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #5206 on: June 12, 2021, 11:36:00 AM »

Live stream: Trooping the Colour: The Queen’s Official Birthday 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RbWbdimWwc
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #5207 on: June 12, 2021, 11:51:03 AM »

Thank you Future Crayon for the brooch ID  Star

But what da f**k is going on with Trudeau.  He looks like a member of a '90s grunge band.  I expected Boris's uncombed thatch, but not Justin's.

The Daily Express ran an entire article yesterday about how the queen wasn't wearing a brooch and, um, she was?

If I wasn't already interning with the Belgian royal court, I'd be happy to show these royal reporters how to do their job*

*Squint at the photos then check Her Majesty's Jewel vault

Cool your jets, everyone
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5208 on: June 12, 2021, 12:12:18 PM »

Is it just me or was that sword upside down?

If you look at the hilt, she does have it right side up. It is a rather strangely shaped sword to be using for cake cutting.

https://www.google.com/am...with-an-upside-down-sword

Looks like she rotated it as she was adjusting her grip.  Not that it actually matters but I was very confused by the still photos.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5209 on: June 12, 2021, 03:27:58 PM »

The queen must love the month of June and this year even more so getting out from the palace walls and meeting people again. She is smaller and more frail but goodness she is walking on her own power with no aids and sharp as a tack and I am here for it. I think of two things. One is I hope and assume Dr. Biden texted Michelle O after dinner and said omg you're right she is wonderful! The other thing is I suspect that family relationships are actually much stronger than any of us have been led to believe with decades of reports that the queen was a cold mother who outsourced raising her children to nannies. I mean she had to have been busy but I think a strong family life was what the queen was born into and absolutely grew and maintained with Philip as a goal. Like any parent she probably has regrets but they diminish with time as do the perceived injustices felt by the children. They seem a stronger family for having weathered their storms and stayed together.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5210 on: June 12, 2021, 03:36:19 PM »

C&C don’t look their usual upbeat selves. Camilla hung back while the Queen advanced to meet the Johnsons, actually turning around to talk to William and Catherine. Charles had to get her attention to start following the Queen.

I noticed that Camilla didn't seem to be 100% engaged too. Even Kate seemed taken aback a touch by Camilla's reticence. She is not lacking in confidence so I'm not sure what was up. But I did like her outfit. I noticed that all three royal ladies eschewed an outer coat even if Kate's whole outfit was a coat dress while Jill Biden had a trench coat on that denied us a view of what was hopefully a lovely dress.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5211 on: June 12, 2021, 04:06:52 PM »

Maybe Camilla wasn’t feeling well. I was glad to see them all out in force. Clearly the queen trusts this bunch. She has to, and they aren’t letting her down.
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5212 on: June 12, 2021, 04:08:24 PM »

C&C don’t look their usual upbeat selves. Camilla hung back while the Queen advanced to meet the Johnsons, actually turning around to talk to William and Catherine. Charles had to get her attention to start following the Queen.

I noticed that Camilla didn't seem to be 100% engaged too. Even Kate seemed taken aback a touch by Camilla's reticence. She is not lacking in confidence so I'm not sure what was up. But I did like her outfit. I noticed that all three royal ladies eschewed an outer coat even if Kate's whole outfit was a coat dress while Jill Biden had a trench coat on that denied us a view of what was hopefully a lovely dress.
I too thought Camilla almost seemed nervous and hesitant.  I also don’t think she had the fashion wow factor The Queen and Kate had. She was “off” last night .  
Emac0914

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #5213 on: June 12, 2021, 05:45:38 PM »

It’s so nice to see the Queen out and about, smiling and engaged but it does bother me seeing how much weight she has lost over the past 6 months.  I realize she’s been through one of the most trying times of her life and grief and sorrow will do it to you.  I hope she stays healthy and hale, enjoys a relaxing and healing summer at Balmoral and we see her celebrating her 100th birthday 🥳.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #5214 on: June 12, 2021, 05:50:00 PM »

Maybe Camilla wasn’t feeling well. I was glad to see them all out in force. Clearly the queen trusts this bunch. She has to, and they aren’t letting her down.

Maybe she was just having an awkward day. I know she’s been out and about, but I think we all still feel weird in public from time to time after the year and half we’ve had to navigate.

Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #5215 on: June 12, 2021, 06:30:02 PM »

Maybe she was just having an awkward day. I know she’s been out and about, but I think we all still feel weird in public from time to time after the year and half we’ve had to navigate.

That is so very true. My state lifted the restrictions earlier this month, but there is still a certain unreality to the world.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Pomme

Gigantic Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #5216 on: June 12, 2021, 06:38:14 PM »

But what da f**k is going on with Trudeau.  He looks like a member of a '90s grunge band.  I expected Boris's uncombed thatch, but not Justin's.

The Daily Express ran an entire article yesterday about how the queen wasn't wearing a brooch and, um, she was?

If I wasn't already interning with the Belgian royal court, I'd be happy to show these royal reporters how to do their job*

*Squint at the photos then check Her Majesty's Jewel vault

Sorghum wheat?
* hops over to HMJV too

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5217 on: June 12, 2021, 07:50:49 PM »

Pjaye

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5218 on: June 12, 2021, 08:52:40 PM »

On behalf of all Canadians, I apologize for our Prime Minister. 
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #5219 on: June 12, 2021, 09:55:42 PM »

Well there's a brooch we can easily identify! 

http://queensjewelvault.b...-mothers-double-clip.html

Heres the DM article - lots of pictures:

https://www.dailymail.co....itary-parade-Windsor.html

HM seems to be enjoying the Trooping very much. Anyone know who the guests were?

« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 10:14:23 PM by Lady Liebe » Logged

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Pages: 1 ... 346 347 [348] 349 350 ... 353   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: