Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 351 352 [353] 354 355 356   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Queen/ DoE : news & photo's  (Read 1276618 times)
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5280 on: July 03, 2021, 06:04:40 PM »

Itís provably good for her legs to lose a little weight. She looks happy and relieved in a way. 
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5281 on: July 03, 2021, 06:16:37 PM »

I saw some interesting comments on DM that people were guessing her weight loss over the last several years was do to Philip be far more poorly then the public was aware.  Now that Philip has passed the weight of his illness has been lifted from her shoulders so even despite her grief her she's doing better.

It's a good sign that she's so active.  And it does appear that her weight loss has stabilized.  She's still moving well and appears to be sharp as a tack so I wouldn't be shocked if she surprised the world with a few more good years.  Heck knowing her she'll beat Princess Alice, Duchess of Gloucester and be the new longest lived member of the family.
ralf103

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #5282 on: July 03, 2021, 07:18:48 PM »

I think she seems in amazing health, especially for a lady of her age. She's still driving around, walking her dogs everyday, doing State business and a host more. Maybe her weight loss is simply down to not having to attend so many official dinners since lockdown, or its a concerted effort for health reasons.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #5283 on: July 03, 2021, 07:56:22 PM »

I think she seems in amazing health, especially for a lady of her age. She's still driving around, walking her dogs everyday, doing State business and a host more. Maybe her weight loss is simply down to not having to attend so many official dinners since lockdown, or its a concerted effort for health reasons.

Yes. Truth to be told she had been growing bit stout over the years. Extra weight is very hard on your back and she has been known to have back problems. She went a little too far with the weight loss and has now settled back into what looks like her proper weight. IMHO.

I do think Phillip was far more ill for a longer period of time than we know. The BRF has never been really forthcoming about illness - which after all is their private business if they wish it to be. With the pandemic and lockdowns in place, I think HM began her mourning for Phillip far earlier than we thought.

Which I do think explains a bit about her high spiritedness now. She also knows Phillip is free from pain, illness and disability which he hated.

I am glad she is back, in seeming good health and spirits. Long may she reign.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #5284 on: July 04, 2021, 02:10:58 AM »

https://nos.nl/artikel/23...ken-bij-protest-in-canada

Statues of Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria pulled over in Canada.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5285 on: July 04, 2021, 02:19:00 AM »

Thatís a shame. Protest over what?
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #5286 on: July 04, 2021, 02:23:22 AM »

That’s a shame. Protest over what?

All the graves they have been finding on the grounds of residential RC schools indigenous peoples were forced to send their children to. The Chief of one of the tribes spoke out against the vandalism and destruction, but said he understands the emotions and frustrations behind it - but it is not their way.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 02:50:13 AM by Lady Liebe » Logged

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #5287 on: July 04, 2021, 02:57:13 AM »

My hometown.
lilyrose

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #5288 on: July 04, 2021, 03:02:24 AM »

All the graves they have been finding on the grounds of residential RC schools indigenous peoples were forced to send their children to. The Chief of one of the tribes spoke out against the vandalism and destruction, but said he understands the emotions and frustrations behind it - but it is not their way.

Read an article the other day with pictures of pairs of shoes laid out in front of church steps after the first gravesite was found. It was heart wrenching. The anger and frustration is understandable.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5289 on: July 04, 2021, 03:52:11 AM »

Thanks LL. I figured it had something to do with the indigenous children, but didnít know how QV and QE were involved.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #5290 on: July 04, 2021, 04:26:27 AM »

Read an article the other day with pictures of pairs of shoes laid out in front of church steps after the first gravesite was found. It was heart wrenching. The anger and frustration is understandable.

I read about the shoes, what a stark, visible memorial and reminder  of the children who were lost. I cannot imagine the heartbreak of the parents, and to not even be able to bury them according to their customs and traditions.

anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5291 on: July 05, 2021, 04:03:28 AM »

An absolute gutting moment in Canadaís history that must be rectified.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #5292 on: August 13, 2021, 09:48:38 AM »

From yesterday's Pop Bitch newsletter

Cool your jets, everyone
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #5293 on: August 13, 2021, 10:36:24 AM »

An absolute gutting moment in Canadaís history that must be rectified.

Itís horrific.

However it also seems to the responsibility of Canadian authorities, former and possibly current so it strikes me as a waste of anger and diversion of energy to topple statues of Victoria and Elizabeth  Confused
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5294 on: August 13, 2021, 04:34:44 PM »

Victoria and Elizabeth both endorsed residential schools, Elizabeth even touring one during a Canadian visit. I think thatís why people are angry at them but I agree - accountability really needs to be aimed at the RCMP, the Canadian government, and the churches, specifically the Catholic Church.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Pages: 1 ... 351 352 [353] 354 355 356   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: