Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Queen/ DoE : news & photo's  (Read 523024 times)
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2910 on: November 12, 2017, 02:47:55 PM »

Is it undignified to say in this dull moment that Phil looks  . Yes, I know he is 95.  Secret
wisdomheaven

Gigantic Member

#SRFSugar

Ignore
« Reply #2911 on: November 12, 2017, 09:19:17 PM »

I thought Philipnlooked incredibly frail during Cenotaph today :/
tcalvar

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2912 on: November 13, 2017, 02:12:12 AM »

Very frail! He seemed to have issues standing and at points was clearly leaning against the balcony wall for support.  I'm hoping it was either the cold (anyone with arthritis will know standing in the cold is very very painful) or perhaps he's under the weather.

Sadly watching today's ceremony I truly feel as though we are now on borrowed time with the Queen's reign.  The sun is setting. 
esther angeline

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2913 on: November 13, 2017, 02:50:08 AM »

Very frail! He seemed to have issues standing and at points was clearly leaning against the balcony wall for support.  I'm hoping it was either the cold (anyone with arthritis will know standing in the cold is very very painful) or perhaps he's under the weather.

Sadly watching today's ceremony I truly feel as though we are now on borrowed time with the Queen's reign.  The sun is setting. 
I definitely think we are seeing the final times of the DOE .   He seems more and more fragile each time we see him.
shastadaisy

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2914 on: November 13, 2017, 04:07:13 AM »

Yes, I think today was the last time the Duke will be able to attend this particular event. The Queen looks alert mentally, but her frame is becoming frailer and more stooped.
emtishell

Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2915 on: November 13, 2017, 11:07:07 AM »

Obviously a very emotional event at the best of times, but I think for the Queen, being the first she became a spectator for, plus perhaps the thought it may be Philip’s last, certainly added to it..... she is allowed to shed a tear or two (regardless of how mich is acredited to the “arctic wind”).

I really feel Philip is “hanging in there” for their anniversary next week, and perhaps Christmas...... I honestly do not feel he will be with us this time next year. It will be interesting to see how long HM lasts without her “support and stay”.

They have had an amazing life together, and it will be very sad when it ends.
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2916 on: November 13, 2017, 12:42:37 PM »

I agree that Prince Philip is so much more visibly frail than he was at this time last year. You could see by what an effort of will he stood upright during the ceremony, occasionally leaning on the wall for support. The icy cold didn't help. Philip also seemed to have a fit of coughing as he left the balcony. 70 years of marriage is such an achievement but it does just appear as if it's all now easing towards the end.
Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #2917 on: November 13, 2017, 02:50:56 PM »

Obviously a very emotional event at the best of times, but I think for the Queen, being the first she became a spectator for, plus perhaps the thought it may be Philip’s last, certainly added to it..... she is allowed to shed a tear or two (regardless of how mich is acredited to the “arctic wind”).

I really feel Philip is “hanging in there” for their anniversary next week, and perhaps Christmas...... I honestly do not feel he will be with us this time next year. It will be interesting to see how long HM lasts without her “support and stay”.

This Thumb up It will be quite sad Cry

Keen!
AddiesGirl

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2918 on: November 13, 2017, 03:00:27 PM »

This Thumb up It will be quite sad Cry

It will be the end of an era and a legend. I guess I'm in denial, but I think Philip may surprise us and stick around for a bit longer. Here's to hoping! Champagne
tcalvar

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2919 on: November 13, 2017, 09:27:21 PM »

While there is no arguing that Philip is likely in declining health, I think part of it was simply the colder than usual temperature.  It was very frigid in London yesterday and for the elderly the cold can go right through you.  Philip had attend the Festival of Remembrance the night before and he appeared to be in fighting form.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2920 on: November 14, 2017, 03:32:13 AM »

I hope Phil will be around for a bit longer because I feel like when he goes, Liz will start declining faster and we will end up with .........................
tcalvar

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2921 on: November 14, 2017, 06:32:12 PM »

Well clearly not at frail as we think

http://www.dailymail.co.u...arriage-ride-Windsor.html
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #2922 on: November 15, 2017, 09:40:50 AM »