Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 348 349 [350] 351 352 ... 355   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Queen/ DoE : news & photo's  (Read 1268369 times)
Curtains

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5235 on: June 14, 2021, 04:09:58 AM »

She looks amazing and yet I’m worried at how thin she is.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
rentaroyal

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #5236 on: June 14, 2021, 04:46:51 AM »

I adore the pink - and having read Angela Kelly's book where she describes the time and thought that goes into selecting each outfit, I'd love to know the process that went into choosing this one. I half-wondered if she would be in something more subdued to indicate she's still in a degree of mourning, but I'm glad she didn't. She looks to be herself, at least publicly, which when you're that old and have just lost your spouse, is no small feat. It makes me glad.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #5237 on: June 14, 2021, 11:16:08 AM »

The Queen hosted US President Joe Biden and FLOTUS Dr. Jill Biden at Windsor on Sunday for a troop inspection and tea. Her Majesty looked absolutely fabulous in pink. She seems to be thrilled to be back out and about after the last year (and I'm thrilled to see her).

And since she was thrilled to see the Bidens, her staff was instructed to clean up the corridor for the photos. If she isn't thrilled, the left overs from the dog's feeding stay where it is.  Whistle

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
LadyBunion

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #5238 on: June 14, 2021, 12:40:26 PM »

oh yes the marvellous picture of her and the Trumps + dog bowl, moved by the time the dear Belgians turned up the next day

anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5239 on: June 14, 2021, 06:08:45 PM »

She does Curtains. But then she’s been through the wringer lately, and from multiple directions.

And  Star for Fairy and Lady Bunion for making me laugh on a Monday morning.
Nappyolean

Warned
Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #5240 on: June 14, 2021, 06:33:02 PM »

You know how certain people are “national treasures”? HMTQ is a “world treasure”. I know she belongs to the UK, but still...also, poor thing looks like a deer in headlights in the Trump picture.
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5241 on: June 14, 2021, 09:30:58 PM »

She looks so much happier in the photo with Biden than with Trump, which is funny considering everything else she's been through.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
AutumnOpal

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #5242 on: June 15, 2021, 01:36:59 AM »

I think generally she has been looking pretty darn good lately for a 95 year old newly widow. I'm impressed, she seems happy to be out of the house and working.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #5243 on: June 15, 2021, 02:07:54 AM »

I love the accidentally-on-purpose shade that the Biden encounter is sending. Am I projecting my Schadenfreude grin onto Her Majesty?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 03:02:50 AM by Hester » Logged
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5244 on: June 15, 2021, 02:25:52 AM »

Haha maybe but they are off topic on this board. I think the queen and the Bidens all look terrific and have a natural ease around each other. I read that the Bidens went to church on Sunday in Cornwall. I think that is lovely. The queen is also very religious so that is another thing they have in common.
Ktc

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #5245 on: June 15, 2021, 03:04:31 AM »

Haha maybe but they are off topic on this board. I think the queen and the Bidens all look terrific and have a natural ease around each other. I read that the Bidens went to church on Sunday in Cornwall. I think that is lovely. The queen is also very religious so that is another thing they have in common.

They are said to be super religious.
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #5246 on: June 15, 2021, 03:54:44 AM »

Agree, she does seem very thin at the moment, but she looks happy which is lovely to see!
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5247 on: June 15, 2021, 04:28:04 AM »

I think Jill Biden is quite pretty.

Queen looks genuinely happy to be with them. Or she’s an amazing actress, talent honed over decades.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #5248 on: June 15, 2021, 08:38:44 AM »

I think Jill Biden is quite pretty.

Queen looks genuinely happy to be with them. Or she’s an amazing actress, talent honed over decades.
To be fair, I think she really is a poker player of incredible proportions. She does slight nuances, if she likes to have her "not amused" show, but she is a complete hand at hiding her feelings. I think pretty often, we even read into her face and actions the very sentiments we feel, like "she smiles more openly with X" and "she looks a bit more stiff with Y" but then the journos and courtiers choose the pic we see and they also might have a bias, slight or even unconsciously...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #5249 on: June 20, 2021, 04:18:56 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....Fathers-Day-tributes.html

Father's Day tributes from BP, CH, and KP. 

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Pages: 1 ... 348 349 [350] 351 352 ... 355   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: