Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CP Naruhito & CP Masako - NEWS  (Read 323095 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #600 on: September 13, 2018, 11:13:51 PM »

Prince Naruhito received at château de Versailles 

Amina

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #601 on: September 20, 2018, 08:00:43 PM »

Good to see him there. He seems like he has a warm personality.  Shame that Masako didn't go.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #602 on: September 22, 2018, 02:48:00 PM »

On September 21, 2018, Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako visited a senior service center in Sumida, Tokyo, where old people participate in activities like handicrafts and exercise. The Crown Couple watched exercises and handicraft activities and talked to some of the residents. That visit took place in connection with Respect to the Elders Day which is celebrated on September 17

esther angeline

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #603 on: September 22, 2018, 02:52:18 PM »

I love this couple!
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #604 on: October 11, 2018, 01:01:55 AM »

October 7, 2018, Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako attended a chorus performance in Tsukumi City, Oita Prefecture and a 'Pinocchio Concert' held at the Argerich Arts Foundation (AAF) in Beppu City. Pinocchio Concerts offer quality classical music to children and adults, usually free or with admission fees as low as possible. The Argerich Arts Foundation was established in March 2007. Under the thought of Argentine pianist Martha Argerich, the Foundation promotes Pinocchio Concerts, hospital concerts, salon culture and other social contribution activities.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #605 on: October 16, 2018, 01:16:11 AM »

October 15, 2018, Crown Prince Naruhito, Princess Masako and Princess Aiko attended a charity screening of "The Travelling Cat Chronicles" shown at the Toho Cinema in Yurakucho. Crown Prince Naruhito, Crown Princess Masako and Princess Aiko met with the film crew. The movie is based on a novel by Hiro Arikawa. Satoru and his pet cat Nana travel together in search of Nana's new owner

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #606 on: November 18, 2018, 06:46:34 PM »

November 9
IJF members attended 2018 autumn garden party held at the Imperial Garden of Akasaka Palace in Tokyo.
1800 guests were invited to 2018 autumn garden party.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #607 on: November 18, 2018, 06:46:47 PM »

November 17
Naruhito and Masako attended the 42nd Zenkoku Ikujusai (National Arboriculture Festival) at Sea Forest Park in Tokyo.
The event aims to make people understand the importance of growing healthy forests and handing down these healthy forests to the next generations. During the event, the Crown Prince and the Crown Princess pruned the trees which were planted by Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko in 1988, and gave fertilizer to those trees.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #608 on: November 18, 2018, 11:39:25 PM »

Masako looks wonderful i love the color on her

fruela

Micro Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #609 on: November 25, 2018, 05:02:33 PM »

Sweet  Masako , so glad to see you!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #610 on: November 27, 2018, 02:44:55 AM »

November 25
King Abdullah II and Queen Rania on official Working visit to Japan on November 25-28, as the guests of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.
They met with Naruhito and Masako.

kingcanut

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #611 on: December 09, 2018, 03:28:50 PM »

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-46498754

Japan's Princess Masako opens up on insecurities and health

Japan's Crown Princess Masako says she feels "insecure" about becoming empress in April, but will do her best to serve the people of Japan.
Masako Owada will become empress when her husband, Crown Prince Naruhito, succeeds his father Emperor Akihito.
Emperor Akihito, 84, is abdicating next year because of his age and health.
The princess, who has suffered from a stress-related disorder for many years, says she is slowly recovering and will try to perform more royal duties.
Princess Masako was educated at Harvard and Oxford, and had a promising career as a diplomat before her marriage in 1993, the BBC's Asia analyst Michael Bristow reports.
However, she has struggled to cope with royal life and Japan's notoriously conservative imperial household, our correspondent adds.

The princess made the comments in a statement marking her 55th birthday.
"Giving thought to the days ahead, I sometimes feel insecure about the extent to which I will be able to be of service to people," she said. "But I will strive to do my best so that I can contribute to their happiness."
She said that she was "filled with deep emotions" and felt "nostalgic" that this was the last year before Emperor Akihito abdicated.
Princess Masako's doctors say she suffers from "adjustment disorder", a condition caused by stress, that is often linked to depression or anxiety.

In Sunday's statement, she said that her health was improving slowly, adding: "I am happy as I can now perform more official duties than before, little by little."
Her doctors emphasised, in a separate statement, that it was important that the princess be allowed to continue her treatment and not be subjected to too much pressure.
The princess "is still on the recovery track and there are ups and downs to her condition", they said.
'I will protect you for my entire life'
Crown Prince Naruhito reportedly met Masako Owada at a tea party for a Spanish princess in 1986.
Ms Owada, who is fluent in several languages, had just passed exams that qualified her to work as a top-ranked diplomat.
She was reportedly concerned about marrying into the royal family, but agreed to marry Prince Naruhito in 1993.
She later told reporters that she had accepted his proposal after he said: "You might have fears and worries about joining the imperial household. But I will protect you for my entire life."
The couple came under pressure to produce a male heir despite having a daughter, Princess Aiko, in 2001.
In 2004, the prince told journalists his wife had "completely exhausted herself" trying to adapt to palace life, and accused palace officials of "moves to negate" her character and career.

The princess stayed largely out of the public eye for the next decade, although she has attended more and more functions in recent years. 

"Think and let think".
fruela

Micro Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #612 on: December 09, 2018, 05:02:32 PM »

Very happy birthday, Princess Masako!
anastasia beaverhausen

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #613 on: December 09, 2018, 07:46:00 PM »

Thank you for that, kingcanut!  Star

I have so much respect for Masako and Naruhito.  What they have been put through would break a lot of people.
genegal43

Medium Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #614 on: December 09, 2018, 08:42:46 PM »

Thank you for that, kingcanut!  Star

I have so much respect for Masako and Naruhito.  What they have been put through would break a lot of people.

Star  Exactly!  You would have thought they would have learned their lessons with Michiko but clearly, they didn't.  It's okay for some traditions to end.

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: