Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Poll
Question: What do you think of Sweden's new royal?
Cute? - 92 (57.1%)
Happy? - 69 (42.9%)
Total Voters: 161

Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photo thread for Princess Estelle Silvia Ewa Mary of Sweden  (Read 799721 times)
EstellesBows

Medium Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2790 on: September 19, 2018, 11:39:30 AM »

Princess Estelle skateboarding at a sports day at Haga Park

Sooooooo. Who is the hottie  ?

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
lizzie78

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2791 on: September 19, 2018, 12:23:20 PM »

^^^I was wondering that too 
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2792 on: September 19, 2018, 02:42:49 PM »

Princess Estelle skateboarding at a sports day at Haga Park

Sooooooo. Who is the hottie  ?

I agree with the posters ^^ 
My guess he is one of the persons involved in this event, guiding and helping the participating children.
karma chamelion

Medium Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #2793 on: September 19, 2018, 08:08:33 PM »

Those faces she pulls  Laughing

She seems to have a really well-developed sense of humor/irony for such a young girl. I love her to bits. Lolipop

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2794 on: October 11, 2018, 07:16:17 AM »

Students joked about kidnapping Estelle

Students joked about kidnapping the princess on a now deleted Instagram account, Aftonbladet writes.
The Instagram account led to the school calling for a crisis meeting, according to information to Aftonbladet.
Using the Instagram name "Manillabitches", students at the prestigious school Campus Manilla made posts insulting other students.

https://www.expressen.se/...-om-att-kidnappa-estelle/

On the same account, jokes were made about kidnapping princess Estelle who started school after the summer.
"If I kidnap Princess Estelle on lunch break, how much should the ransom sum be? "a student wrote using the hashtag "prinsessanifara" (princess in danger), Aftonbladet reports.

According to information to the newspaper, the school called for a crisis meeting after they became aware of the account. A source that Expressen has contacted confirms the information.
The newly appointed principal of the school, Carina Hagström-Bergh, has called the students behind the account, as well as their legal guardians, to a meeting about the Instagram account and the posts.
"This type of violation will have consequences for those affected. It is totally unacceptable that it happens. As soon as we found out about it, the account was immediately closed. We have taken measures to prevent this from happening again", the principal writes to Aftonbladet.

A source whom Aftonbladet describes as a person with "good insight" believes that the school will have difficulties to guarantee princess Estelle's safety when she grows up. During her first year, she is in a "protected environment" in a separate building.
- If there is no change in the school, then Daniel and Victoria will probably consider changing school, the person said.

Expressen has previously reported on the crisis on Campus Manilla and that the Swedish School Inspectorate has received reports of bullying and elitism at school.
Earlier this year, the conflict between the board and influential families escalated after the school's principal was fired.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2795 on: October 12, 2018, 02:57:03 PM »

Campus Manilla sounds like a mess Crap

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2796 on: October 12, 2018, 04:48:33 PM »

It sounds like a complete hellhole. Shame on Victoria & Daniel for choosing this school for their daughter  Thumb down

Two days ago, Aftonbladet wrote that the Swedish School Inspectorate is currently investigating the school because of harassment and violence

https://www.aftonbladet.s...e--nu-utreds-skolan/promo
Students do not travel by bus anymore...both harassment and physical violence occur. "
"Drung breaks, boys attack other students and they also act offensively towards teachers".
"Several students do not want to go to school anymore and are afraid".

There have also been several reports on elitism and bullying, from students as well as teachers. In July this year, a former teacher at the school spoke anonymously to Expressen

https://www.expressen.se/...-av-larare-pa-elitskolan/
The former teacher also says that the school's staff are instructed not to allow dark-skinned students to be seen on official images.
"It was a general thing us employees knew about. There were a small number of dark-skinned students and they should not represent the school," the ex-teacher says.
"It was very important to be featured in the press and this was something us employees were told about in one way or another that the dark-skinned students should not be featured in those pictures."
The instruction came from colleagues at the school.
"I heard from other teachers who said that if photos were taken and so, make sure those students are not in those photos.

Campus Manilla is open to all on a first-come, first-serve basis, and the government is paying for each student. Yet, the school has received million in donation from wealthy families. And:
"The headmistress of Campus Manilla tells parents that the school is not for everyone and especially not for children with special needs. They only want students who perform well on national tests and say they do not have the resources to take care of others, "

Dagens Nyheter also wrote this summer that the school has been using a loophole intended to help refugee children get places at independent schools to let the children of millionaires jump the queue for places. 
https://www.dn.se/sthlm/b...o-via-kvot-for-nyanlanda/

Of course, Campus Manilla denies all of this. It's all conspiracy theories and mean-spirited gossip.  Roll Eyes Last spring, the headmistress Maija Möller Grimakova resigned due to conflicts between the board, management and the millionaire parents who paid for the school to be established. A new headmistress as hired, and the board sent out a message that yes, they have discovered some "structural deficiencies" at the school, but they are working on improving and all is fine.  Roll Eyes

Oh_Caroline

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2797 on: October 12, 2018, 05:28:19 PM »

Sounds like this school should never had been chosen.   If I was them she would be switching schools in January or at the very latest next school year.   Regardless of the depth of truth the future Queen can not be associated with this kind a scandal...especially with regards to her education.
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2798 on: October 12, 2018, 05:50:36 PM »

Students joked about kidnapping Estelle

Students joked about kidnapping the princess on a now deleted Instagram account, Aftonbladet writes.
The Instagram account led to the school calling for a crisis meeting, according to information to Aftonbladet.
Using the Instagram name "Manillabitches", students at the prestigious school Campus Manilla made posts insulting other students.

https://www.expressen.se/...-om-att-kidnappa-estelle/

On the same account, jokes were made about kidnapping princess Estelle who started school after the summer.
"If I kidnap Princess Estelle on lunch break, how much should the ransom sum be? "a student wrote using the hashtag "prinsessanifara" (princess in danger), Aftonbladet reports.

According to information to the newspaper, the school called for a crisis meeting after they became aware of the account. A source that Expressen has contacted confirms the information.
The newly appointed principal of the school, Carina Hagström-Bergh, has called the students behind the account, as well as their legal guardians, to a meeting about the Instagram account and the posts.
"This type of violation will have consequences for those affected. It is totally unacceptable that it happens. As soon as we found out about it, the account was immediately closed. We have taken measures to prevent this from happening again", the principal writes to Aftonbladet.

A source whom Aftonbladet describes as a person with "good insight" believes that the school will have difficulties to guarantee princess Estelle's safety when she grows up. During her first year, she is in a "protected environment" in a separate building.
- If there is no change in the school, then Daniel and Victoria will probably consider changing school, the person said.

Expressen has previously reported on the crisis on Campus Manilla and that the Swedish School Inspectorate has received reports of bullying and elitism at school.
Earlier this year, the conflict between the board and influential families escalated after the school's principal was fired.

Shocked

Oh. My. Goodness.  I do hope the school officials realize the gravity of the situation and make changes to protect and ensure the safety of every single child attending.

Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2799 on: October 12, 2018, 06:45:38 PM »

Sounds like this school should never had been chosen.   If I was them she would be switching schools in January or at the very latest next school year.   Regardless of the depth of truth the future Queen can not be associated with this kind a scandal...especially with regards to her education.

I agree!  What a horrible thing if it's all true, they should take her out immediately.  Kidnapping is not a joke, where would a child get an idea like that, I hope security and the police investigated not just this "elite" school, that I don't trust at all.

Just on principle they should take her out, no one with special needs, children of color treated like trash, bullying and threats, why would you keep your child there another minute?

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Oh_Caroline

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2800 on: October 12, 2018, 07:06:31 PM »

I agree!  What a horrible thing if it's all true, they should take her out immediately.  Kidnapping is not a joke, where would a child get an idea like that, I hope security and the police investigated not just this "elite" school, that I don't trust at all.

Just on principle they should take her out, no one with special needs, children of color treated like trash, bullying and threats, why would you keep your child there another minute?

I missed the kidnapping bit.   If she were my child she would have been pulled out long ago.   Not that this school would ever made my short list let alone been chosen in the first place.   Victoria and Daniel, please pull her out.
genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #2801 on: October 12, 2018, 07:54:37 PM »

Yikes!  Ha ha ha, with the "we put measures in place to stop another account being created."  Whoever created the account in the first place would just get creative and hide the new account.

I would have pulled Estelle out so fast the teachers' heads would be still spinning.  Nothing this school can say or do would ever be able to make this right. 

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Oh_Caroline

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2802 on: October 12, 2018, 07:58:26 PM »

Yikes!  Ha ha ha, with the "we put measures in place to stop another account being created."  Whoever created the account in the first place would just get creative and hide the new account.

I would have pulled Estelle out so fast the teachers' heads would be still spinning.  Nothing this school can say or do would ever be able to make this right. 

Star

So right.
EstellesBows

Medium Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2803 on: October 12, 2018, 09:28:04 PM »

I hope the ONLY reason Estelle is still there is because they are waiting until the winter break or end of the school year to pull her out and send her elsewhere. Being 6, she is likely mostly unaware of all the drama going on, and removing her from school halfway through the semester would be disruptive to her education and emotionally confusing for Estelle to go home one day and then go to a new school the next day without being prepared for it. It is probably better to leave changing her school until after a holiday break where she can be prepared for it. But if she does the next school year there, I will be questioning Vik and Dan.

But I will say that I can understand why may not have known there were these problems at the school. Social media has become SO hard for schools to keep under control since a lot of it happens outside school hours and even if schools have a way to monitor students accounts, you can make another "side" or "finsta" account in 2 minutes. It is such a huge beast to try and control and I am so glad that social media was only in its very VERY early days when I was finishing high school (all we had was MSN messenger).

And private schools can be very good at hiding their problems. I went to an expensive private school myself. People made fun of the public schools in my city for having problems like bullying, drugs, teenage pregnancies, guys beating each other up after school etc. But my school and our "brother" school had all the same problems - the only difference was that because my school and the families that attended it had more money to throw at the problems, they were better hidden or "dealt with" before they went public for the wider community to find out about. People always said how great it was my school didn't have any girls getting pregnant unlike public schools that had "at least one girl get pregnant every year". The difference was any girl who got pregnant at my school was strongly urged to have an abortion and that no one had to find out about it and you don't have to ruin your life with a baby - happened to my friend.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #2804 on: February 23, 2019, 10:03:51 AM »

Estelle turns 7 today !  Banana

Two new pictures released in honor of her birthday

https://www.kungahuset.se...4b63167c576df6c210d4.html

Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: