Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 86   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Waity in Her Own Words  (Read 267314 times)
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« on: February 27, 2012, 02:15:32 AM »

I know some of us hate speculative opinions so let us stick to hard facts in this thread  Rtfm

I'll start off.

Kate, a role model for impressionable young girls, was asked by a member of the public why she was becoming so thin:

"It's all part of the plan" she replied  Crazy

Kate, a highly educated History of Art graduate, was viewing a collection of Faberge with Queen Elizabeth II;

"Do they still make them?" asked Waity, as she peered at the rare Faberge eggs  Crazy

« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 02:21:42 AM by just a serf » Logged

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 04:33:14 AM »

That is concerning. What plan is she referring to? Anorexia? Now if suddenly a new wave of eating disorders starts to affect young women in Britain and around the world, we know why  Angry
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 04:38:45 AM »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/n...ate-middleton-read-262985

The engagement interview.

TB: You are obviously going to enter this family, the most famous royal family in the world. William's mother was this massive iconic figure. The most famous figure of our age, is that worrying? Is that intimidating? do you think about that a lot both of you, you particularly Kate, obviously?

Miss Middleton: Obviously I would have loved to have met her and she's obviously an inspirational woman to look up to. Obviously on this day and going forward and things, you know it is a wonderful family, the members who I've met have achieved a lot and very inspirational and so, yes, I do.

I know she was maybe nervous, but you know that a question like this will come and thatīs the result? Obviously..
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 04:49:58 AM »

TB: You are obviously going to enter this family, the most famous royal family in the world. William's mother was this massive iconic figure. The most famous figure of our age, is that worrying? Is that intimidating? do you think about that a lot both of you, you particularly Kate, obviously?

Miss Middleton: Obviously I would have loved to have met her and she's obviously an inspirational woman to look up to. Obviously on this day and going forward and things, you know it is a wonderful family, the members who I've met have achieved a lot and very inspirational and so, yes, I do.

I know she was maybe nervous, but you know that a question like this will come and thatīs the result? Obviously..

Kate obviously at times comes across rather dimwitted I'm afraid. The UNICEF interview wasn't much better  Blink
digitalkat

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 05:44:47 AM »

Plainly speaking, superficial things like appearance only become focal points when a person is so unaccomplished that one can only give merit to the way they physically present themselves.
There's a reason the media has only been able to identify her wardrobe,hair, and teeth as the most positive focal points: non-existent achievements and lack of ability to conduct witty speech.

[coeur / heart]

This word refers to all kinds of movements and
desires, but what is constant is that the heart is
constituted into a gift-object — whether ignored
or rejected.

--Roland Barthes, "Fragments D'un Discours Amoureux"
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2012, 07:36:25 AM »

When I got to the end of her sentence I had to go back and look at the question. So much for her 6 months autumn plans 'Princess training'  Thumb down

I have a feeling if she becomes Queen (consort) the phrase 'the Queen's English' may suddenly drop out of usage, or gain a new meaning  Crap

royalbookworm

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 08:12:32 AM »

She either doesn't know what "obviously" means and wants to see if she can use it correctly in a sentence, nervous so she repeats herself a lot or she's trying to prove something that I'm failing to see....either those or she's just thick around the skull and couldn't think of a better answer. I'm going for all of the above.   

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 08:24:30 AM »

obviously, she comes with sub-titles, obviously? Blink

G Confused

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Honnish

Large Member

Togo Togo

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2012, 08:38:40 AM »

I know some of us hate speculative opinions so let us stick to hard facts in this thread  Rtfm

I'll start off.

Kate, a role model for impressionable young girls, was asked by a member of the public why she was becoming so thin:

Oy vey! Really! When/where did she say this?

Obviously she picked the word obviously to repeat in her answer because obviously it was Tom Bradby who obviously said it in the first place. She just latched onto it. I think if Tom said another word, like 'Terminator' or 'vagina' then Kate would have no doubt repeated those words herself.

From her answers you would think that she was suddenly put on the spot and given no time to rehearse what she was going to say.  Crap

Frodo wouldn't have got far without Sam.
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2012, 08:41:50 AM »

Working for Party Pieces at a marketing convention, asked about the day:

"I've really enjoyed it, yeah, it's been very interesting, umm, there's lots of interesting, umm, lectures going on and things, so yeah"
source http://youtu.be/GYVrJLoM0Ac

just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2012, 08:46:28 AM »

I'll start off.

During an engagement in Ireland. The royal PR people tried to stop it going into the media:

Middleton has admitted she’s trying to shed pounds. When a woman in Ireland last month told her not to lose more weight, she replied: “It’s all part of the plan!” (“It was an off-the-cuff comment,” a press aide told the AP, adding that her weight is “a hugely private matter.”)

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/n...mOVgx3x9zMP#ixzz1nZ9hISd3

gudgeon

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2012, 04:02:00 PM »

I'll start off.

Obviously she picked the word obviously to repeat in her answer because obviously it was Tom Bradby who obviously said it in the first place. She just latched onto it. I think if Tom said another word, like 'Terminator' or 'vagina' then Kate would have no doubt repeated those words herself.

From her answers you would think that she was suddenly put on the spot and given no time to rehearse what she was going to say.  Crap

Star for you Honnish!

OMG, obviously you all are going to make my head explode in this thread. Obviously.

Plainly speaking, superficial things like appearance only become focal points when a person is so unaccomplished that one can only give merit to the way they physically present themselves.
There's a reason the media has only been able to identify her wardrobe,hair, and teeth as the most positive focal points: non-existent achievements and lack of ability to conduct witty speech.

Star for you too digitalkat. This ^^^ a million times over. This was why I thought she would do best to get to work immediately and non-stop (at least until she gets pregnant): because a) this way you can make all your stupid mistakes and poorly-worded/articulated statements EARLY when you will be given the benefit of the doubt of being nervous and not just STUPID...but also b) so that you will give everyone something else to focus on besides your clothes, hair, and lazy assed schedule. Obviously.

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
KittyHeaven

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2012, 06:01:23 PM »

Working for Party Pieces at a marketing convention, asked about the day:

"I've really enjoyed it, yeah, it's been very interesting, umm, there's lots of interesting, umm, lectures going on and things, so yeah"
source http://youtu.be/GYVrJLoM0Ac

Holy! She's not very articulate by ANY standard. Maybe she can hire a speaking coach like Diana did..... Yikes
laboheme

Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2012, 08:43:53 PM »

When I got to the end of her sentence I had to go back and look at the question. So much for her 6 months autumn plans 'Princess training'  Thumb down

I have a feeling if she becomes Queen (consort) the phrase 'the Queen's English' may suddenly drop out of usage, or gain a new meaning  Crap

Crap Maybe she has a hearing problem and is too embarassed to say anything. Therefore, when someone asks her a question and she doesn't hear it properly, she just answers the question she thinks she heard.

abs

Humongous Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Illegal substances? MOI???!!!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2012, 08:57:59 PM »

I'll start off.

Kate, a highly educated History of Art graduate, was viewing a collection of Faberge with Queen Elizabeth II;

"Do they still make them?" asked Waity, as she peered at the rare Faberge eggs  Crazy

What a scoop she is for the BRF!  Laughing

SEXY,SEXY!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 86   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: