Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Waity in Her Own Words  (Read 267258 times)
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1260 on: March 01, 2017, 04:45:02 PM »

#kate was asked by James, 4, where George was. "Making pancakes at his Montessori nursery!" She replied. "I shd have brought him today!"

https://twitter.com/byEmi...status/836574843743125504    Crazy

Yes, I'm sure most four year olds know what a "Montessori" nursery is. No

I wonder if she's the kind of person fixated by a label (I'm not talking specifically about fixation on high named brands like a Mosh) but on something of status and the need to always emphasis it.

Seems like it runs in a family. In her defense she might not even realize doing it.

-Big blue (not verbally of course but gesturally like always "name dropping" Big Blue in "conversation" (read events, etc).
- Pinky ring (her fam, the "budget" version of Big Blue); and also James is fixated by the status of entrepreneur (to make it sound better; even though being a star employee is better than failed entrepreneur, but this is an argument for anothe thread)
- Hair (waves it around all the time with no sense of proper place), and to a lesser extent Leg/Bum (these are what "got" her the status)
- Montessori school (NOT just any school you know)

She reminds me of a "friend" I know.
"The school bus service was pants today. All of the kids in my daughter's class were late"
"Thank god my daughter went with my husband in his Mercedes car." Not just any Car, peasant... a Mercedes car. It was awkard to hear and awkward to be around.

She name drops everything. Charities, postal codes, diets, etc.

Of course she is but in case of the nursery I think it was simply how she speaks at home. If you have several nurseries/nursery wings you need something to let people know which one you mean otherwise they might get lost. They have the Manor of Doom II nursery, the 1A nursery, the Montessori nursery, the Anmer nursery and probably the BP nursery. I'm sure it's the same when she talks about kitchens. Spiteful

I'm also sure she had a strongly worded letter from a law firm on her pillow when she came back home. Her little name-dropping proved that hands-on mum was in London without the kids and she even told the great unwashed were George is. That's a massive privacy breach and certainly Will was not amused.

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Roll Eyes
Georgie

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1261 on: March 09, 2017, 06:13:34 PM »

'Kate's said today that Charlotte is growing up really fast and 'is the one in charge'. She and George are both becoming 'really good friends''

https://twitter.com/RE_Da...status/839841158842957824
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1262 on: March 11, 2017, 08:38:01 AM »

Such insight from the children's own mother  Shocked

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Georgie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1263 on: March 18, 2017, 03:39:19 PM »

Kate revealed today when chatting to kids that #PrinceGeorge has a toy rabbit called Bum Bum. Sweet. 👦#RoyalVisitParis

https://twitter.com/RE_Da...status/843105652864176128
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1264 on: March 18, 2017, 08:38:42 PM »

Is she sure its not "Bun-bun", as in short for "Bunny"?

Laughing

Blink
Olya

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1265 on: March 18, 2017, 09:06:12 PM »

Laughing

Blink

Well, we know she's obsessed with her crotch area and flashing her own bum, so maybe she's trying to teach the younger ones the same values already... Or a nice Freudian slip?  Angel
Georgie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1266 on: March 18, 2017, 09:32:10 PM »

So I have double checked and Prince George's toy rabbit is called bun bun (not bum bum). Sounds like the lady Kate spoke to misheard!

https://twitter.com/RE_Da...status/843126719041196032   Thinking Or maybe it's how Kate said it?
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1267 on: March 20, 2017, 10:48:54 PM »

Poor George has a bit of a strange language going on: bunbun for his favorite toy, Gangan for his favorite great granny, perhaps nannan for his nanny?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1268 on: March 21, 2017, 01:53:34 AM »

So I have double checked and Prince George's toy rabbit is called bun bun (not bum bum). Sounds like the lady Kate spoke to misheard!

https://twitter.com/RE_Da...status/843126719041196032   Thinking Or maybe it's how Kate said it?

Maybe it sounded like "bum-bum" using a locked jaw and a fake accent?
Georgie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1269 on: March 21, 2017, 05:47:35 PM »

Laugh bounce yep thought that too
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1270 on: March 22, 2017, 07:47:05 PM »

Laughing

Blink

Well, we know she's obsessed with her crotch area and flashing her own bum, so maybe she's trying to teach the younger ones the same values already... Or a nice Freudian slip?  Angel

I figured the same. 
Georgie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1271 on: March 22, 2017, 11:28:45 PM »

Wonder what she'll be saying tomorrow at the event Blink
Georgie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1272 on: March 23, 2017, 05:33:44 PM »

When Kate is in those groups (like she was today) where she says her little piece once or twice/tries to connect with ordinary people - how does it come about? I always thought was written for her and then she had to memorise it or does she actually come up with what she has to say/the questions
Georgie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1273 on: April 01, 2017, 02:02:00 PM »

Georgie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1274 on: June 07, 2017, 05:42:12 PM »

From LoveLolaHeart (2013):

Her dizzy comments have led many to wonder just how bright the future Queen Consort is.  During a viewing of her wedding dress at Buckingham Palace with the Queen, the Duchess with the Art History degree asked if the antique Fabergé eggs were still being made.  In addition to admitting she doesn’t know how to make a cup of tea, she has proven she can’t even string together a coherent tea-related question, inquiring during an appearance at Fortnum & Mason: “And can it… can you… um… test the… the smell by smelling it?”   When shopping for a birthday gift for her husband this year, Kate also appeared thwarted by the concept of pens being cylindrical, telling a store clerk she was looking for “a really beautiful pen for a man who is left-handed”.    Crazy
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: