Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 332   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Waiting Takes Its Toll: Pics of Waity Looking Old  (Read 1474844 times)
Lolly

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2012, 05:12:22 PM »

Hmm, Ikon pictures....isn't that the one with the photographer who is a friend of the Middletons? And look, Waity is looking into the lens and smiling  Dead

Yep. Apparently they stopped leaking to him. If you follow his twitter, he's been pretty upset about it and hinting that he knows where the skeletons are buried.

Can you give the link for his twitter?  Spiteful

https://twitter.com/#!/ikonpictures

I don't follow him and the tweets I read were awhile ago, so I can't point out the specific ones to you.
smf3000

Warned
Medium Member

Botswana Botswana

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2012, 05:18:12 PM »

Star Cheers, Lolly  Beer
spanishlover

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2012, 05:21:31 PM »

Hmm, Ikon pictures....isn't that the one with the photographer who is a friend of the Middletons? And look, Waity is looking into the lens and smiling  Dead

What's with the grey streaks in her hair? Sergeant Emma (early 40s) looks 5 years younger than Waity there  Yikes

those arent grey strikes....would be better if they were....but i think they were a highlighting incident... Nerves  they were suppose to be golden blonde highlights which made her look way older
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2012, 05:35:05 PM »

Yep. Apparently they stopped leaking to him. If you follow his twitter, he's been pretty upset about it and hinting that he knows where the skeletons are buried.

Can you give the link for his twitter?  Spiteful

I don't follow him and the tweets I read were awhile ago, so I can't point out the specific ones to you.

Early in the month

Help #PippaMiddleton and #JamesMiddleton raise money for their charity at http://www.justgiving.com/vasaloppet #pippacharitywork

Then one week later:

#royal No way a cake maker (James Middleton) would have got a page in Sunday Times unless he was Kate's brother me thinks!! #freepublicity
Retweeted by Niraj Tanna

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Lolly

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2012, 05:43:42 PM »

One of the ones I read was this (around Feb 7/8) exchange:

Heather84a

@IkonPictures @Matilda_so_Blue @RoyalForumMoron yet it's okay to hate someone you don't know? right....

10 hours ago

RoyalForumMoronRoyal Forum Morons

@Heather84A @ikonpictures @matilda_so_blue well you seem to think it's ok! You're hating on people you don't know right now.

10 hours ago

in reply to ↑

@IkonPicturesNiraj Tanna

@RoyalForumMoron @heather84a @matilda_so_blue One day people will know exactly how much I know.

Princess Tia

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2012, 10:23:51 PM »

Can anyone here tweet him and invite him to "dish" with us?
Yapetka

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2012, 02:26:24 PM »

She looks like she is 40

gudgeon

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2012, 03:55:24 PM »

And, just because I CANNOT get over that she is considered attractive in any way, shape or form. Seriously, WTF?!

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
gudgeon

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2012, 12:16:56 AM »

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
DowntownTO

Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2012, 06:38:28 AM »

Ah, struggling to push the two-ton trolley again. Great fitness exercise. It certainly doesn't seem to serve any other purpose.
luvcharles

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2012, 07:25:17 AM »

To me both she and William aren't aging well - they both look closer to 40 than 30.  Kate looks the same age as Mary and Mary has just turned 40.  I hate to think what she will look like at 50 - but she won't look good - especially if she is the mother of teenagers by then.
Honnish

Large Member

Togo Togo

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2012, 07:52:08 AM »

My goodness those jowls!!  Nerves

Hmm, Ikon pictures....isn't that the one with the photographer who is a friend of the Middletons? And look, Waity is looking into the lens and smiling  Dead

Can you give the link for his twitter?  Spiteful

Early in the month

Help #PippaMiddleton and #JamesMiddleton raise money for their charity at http://www.justgiving.com/vasaloppet #pippacharitywork

Then one week later:

#royal No way a cake maker (James Middleton) would have got a page in Sunday Times unless he was Kate's brother me thinks!! #freepublicity
Retweeted by Niraj Tanna

He also called Pippa his amazing friend while promoting her ski race charity. I'm not sure if he was being sarcastic or not...

I agree with those who said he's friendly (or was) with the Midds. There was that time Michael asked for some of his photos for the family albums - there is a video of Tanna somewhere saying the exact same thing- and Kate initially refused to sue him over some pictures which did not go down well with Willy.

I think something happened recently because he has become quite snappy on his Twitter.

To me both she and William aren't aging well - they both look closer to 40 than 30.  Kate looks the same age as Mary and Mary has just turned 40.  I hate to think what she will look like at 50 - but she won't look good - especially if she is the mother of teenagers by then.

I think she's one of those types where she looks too old for her age but after she hits a certain decade her looks would just 'freeze' and she'd stop aging. A bit like her mother

She looks a tad old for 27 back then, but now Carole looks good for her age.

Frodo wouldn't have got far without Sam.
danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2012, 09:06:01 AM »

carole looks the best out of the whole lot of them. too bad she couldnt have married Wills. Now that would ahve been something to dish about!  Laugh bounce

The truth will eventually be revealed!
Yapetka

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2012, 07:22:48 PM »

Here she looks like Mary  Crap

Come the revolution

Mini Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2012, 07:26:43 PM »

Mary is ten year older, and it seems more articulate.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 332   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: