Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 280 281 [282] 283 284 ... 331   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Waiting Takes Its Toll: Pics of Waity Looking Old  (Read 1304560 times)
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4215 on: March 13, 2016, 04:39:20 PM »

This photo could be an ad for  antidepressants and her face reads like a laundry list of symptoms. Loss of appetite, sleepless nights, lethargy, finding difficulty to work, feelings of aimless life decisions, dysfunctional relationships with those closest to you.

To me it looks like a couple after being in court for a divorce or the perfect image for the saying "Be careful what you wish for"
Although she doesn't seem to be very bright I guess she finally understands that THIS is what she waited for for 10 long years and that she can't get out. She has to work although she doesn't care, doesn't like to meet people telling her their stories or understands the basic facts about charity work or the PR topic of the month. It's very far from the Disney movie dream she had with Prince Charming spoiling and adoring her and the people loving her for being a Princess. JMO
Vava

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4216 on: March 13, 2016, 06:18:15 PM »

Yes, no amount of hair styling, makeup, or phoney facial expressions can hide the fact that Kate is not looking too good these days.  The only thing that does save her is photoshop, and it appears as if the media has cut back on using that!
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #4217 on: March 13, 2016, 07:10:39 PM »

Wow.
 Shocked Huh?
She's aging very quickly. Confused  I can't believe she's in her thirties. Her skin is dry and lacks elasticity, she has loads of wrinkles and all that scaring. She should use some of her weave money for her face.

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4218 on: March 13, 2016, 07:17:04 PM »

Holy Molly!  Yikes She looks like she's in her late 50s. All the exaggerated facial expressions, dieting, tanning, smoking seriously left marks all over her face and skin.
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4219 on: March 13, 2016, 07:44:19 PM »

She seriously looks like she is carrying the weight of the entire world.  Yikes   
If you look at William's face, he looks like most other men his age - it is his hair loss that makes him appear older.   Halo    Kate just looks old. At least 10 to 15 years beyond her age. 

QueenHappiness

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4220 on: March 13, 2016, 07:51:46 PM »

I find that photo very sad - it's like the truth revealed at last, an antidote to those ridiculous snowball fight pictures released last week.  It's the face of an empty woman who has given up everything to be with this pompous, entitled idiot, who probably isn't very nice to her.  All the exaggerated smiles and laughs we are used to seeing from her... They are fake.  This is the most real I've seen her, and honestly I feel for her.  Forget the privileges - pandering to this oaf's every mood and whim must be soul destroying.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4221 on: March 13, 2016, 07:54:04 PM »

She's probably worried sick she'll do something to irritate him and make him mad.
QueenHappiness

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4222 on: March 13, 2016, 08:06:07 PM »

She's probably worried sick she'll do something to irritate him and make him mad.

That's exactly how she looks!
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4223 on: March 13, 2016, 08:33:50 PM »

This is not the look of a loving woman being happy to be out & about with the love of her live and father of her two young kids.
If I were her, I'd keep MILES away from Tadj Mahal next month.
Whatever picture they'll stage there, it will be used together sooner or later with their divorce headline - and this will imho come as sure as the amen in church.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4224 on: March 13, 2016, 08:58:28 PM »

She seriously looks like she is carrying the weight of the entire world.  Yikes   

She's carrying the entire baggage of William's and his ego on her shoulder. That would have stressed out anyone.  Tongue

Yes, that's how she looks. This is the most revealing candid shot of her. No way this is a woman who's in a loving relationship. No woman who's secured in her relationship with her husband would have looked at the back of her loving husband like this. 

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #4225 on: March 13, 2016, 09:26:50 PM »

Not even the most desperate, drooling Kate-sugar on earth can put a good spin on this Nerves Nerves Nerves
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #4226 on: March 13, 2016, 09:55:17 PM »

To me, this looks like the woman in an abusive relationship. Poor Kate Sad I feel for her.

LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #4227 on: March 13, 2016, 10:00:22 PM »

This is the most realistic pic of her and the most telling about the Cambridge duo.  No All that glitters is not gold...

anastasia

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4228 on: March 13, 2016, 10:08:03 PM »

Not even the most desperate, drooling Kate-sugar on earth can put a good spin on this Nerves Nerves Nerves

Hate to say it, but I think people can make themselves believe anything. Kate looks like this because she is so incredibly moved by the cause they are promoting. She is exhausted from running around after two children. Can you imagine the stress of trying to raise two children and be a hands-on mom when you have to go out and project a perfect royal image? Oh my gosh, she looks uptight because she is just missing her two children so much....
If people are drinking the kool-aid, it's very hard to stop.
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4229 on: March 13, 2016, 11:36:23 PM »

It looks like he just got finished yelling at her
Pages: 1 ... 280 281 [282] 283 284 ... 331   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: