Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 322 323 [324] 325 326 327   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Waiting Takes Its Toll: Pics of Waity Looking Old  (Read 1167576 times)
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #4845 on: March 24, 2017, 04:02:51 AM »

Mary didn't look like this at 35. It is weightloss, too much weight lost too quickly. Wow.
Ellie

Warned
Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4846 on: March 24, 2017, 04:32:22 AM »

Smoking, tanning, and all that crash dieting to be skinny. It makes me sad for her. Her life must be so empty. All that money can't make you happy, can it?
Sondra Finchley

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #4847 on: March 24, 2017, 08:34:00 AM »

I wonder if eminent plastic surgeons the world over are salivating at the thought of the challenge of lifting her face when the time comes (say a year or two  ). Its possible to undo some of the sun and smoke damage, but the loss of soul? Thats Kardashian level work but with added difficulty level for it to actually still look "natural". The challenge of our times!

You know, Joan Collins is god knows how old and yeah, I know she swears she hasnt had any work done and slaps the makeup on, but thats what you could look like with a quality skin care regime, a decent wide brimmed hat and sunglasses, and a healthy dose of self-belief.

cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4848 on: March 24, 2017, 08:52:05 AM »

Kim Basinger has had the best face lift ever, IMO. Not very noticeable, just fresh looking.
Kittycat_dish

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #4849 on: March 25, 2017, 02:30:05 AM »

I watched part of What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? on the tube the other day.  When I saw this photo, it reminded me of Blanche played by Joan Crawford.  Waity could have played this role, if she could act of course.  She has the under eye bags and eyebrows and could have been a double.  Joan was in her 50s, perhaps close to 60, (her birthdate is disputed) when the movie was made.

What is happening to make Waity look so terrible...genes, diet, indifference from Wills leading to stress?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 02:38:23 AM by Kittycat_dish » Logged
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

New money SHOUTS -> -> old money whispers

Ignore
« Reply #4850 on: March 25, 2017, 03:06:25 AM »

Mary didn't look like this at 35. It is weightloss, too much weight lost too quickly. Wow.

I would guess she does not eat a healthy, well balanced diet either.

I know genes play a role in her looks but she looks like she barely sleeps.  Didn't Will say something about that several months ago? I seem to remember him stating that he was worried about Kate sleeping very little. 

Bad genes, poor diet, lack of adequate sleep are bad enough but add in smoking and even light alcohol consumption and it is not looking good on her.

Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #4851 on: March 26, 2017, 01:56:59 AM »

Celia

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4852 on: March 26, 2017, 06:39:31 PM »

Hasn't she always had dark circles under her eyes?  Her childhood photos (the few we've been allowed to see) all show her with those dark circles.  If Christina Onassis could get them "fixed," I'm surprised the DoC hasn't tried it (since she does so much other cosmetic work)...
smf3000

Warned
Medium Member

Botswana Botswana

Ignore
« Reply #4853 on: March 26, 2017, 06:42:52 PM »

Hasn't she always had dark circles under her eyes?  Her childhood photos (the few we've been allowed to see) all show her with those dark circles.  If Christina Onassis could get them "fixed," I'm surprised the DoC hasn't tried it (since she does so much other cosmetic work)...

How does one 'fix' dark undereye circles?

...asking for a friend 
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4854 on: March 26, 2017, 07:22:58 PM »

Workaround fix: concealer  Wink

Plastic surgery fix: laser (if circles are due to pigmentation issues, which might be congenital ), lipotransfer or hyaluronic acid injection if circles are due to thin skin/veins shining through.

She should at least use concealer. Works wonders, and makes you instantly look 5 years younger.
smf3000

Warned
Medium Member

Botswana Botswana

Ignore
« Reply #4855 on: March 26, 2017, 08:11:40 PM »

Workaround fix: concealer  Wink

Plastic surgery fix: laser (if circles are due to pigmentation issues, which might be congenital ), lipotransfer or hyaluronic acid injection if circles are due to thin skin/veins shining through.

She should at least use concealer. Works wonders, and makes you instantly look 5 years younger.

Star Awesome, Kaiserin! My uh, friend, thanks you.  Beer
Herazeus
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4856 on: March 26, 2017, 09:29:12 PM »

I think Kate looks so much worse because there is no joy in her face. No light behind the eyes. Even if she didn't have bags, she'd still look bad, older, exhausted etc because of that lack of joy and light.

Charlene of Monaco used to look the same right around her wedding which gave credence to those Runaway bride stories, but since she had children, the light is back in her eyes which makes her look so much better.

EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #4857 on: March 26, 2017, 10:12:42 PM »

Smoking, tanning, and all that crash dieting to be skinny. It makes me sad for her. Her life must be so empty. All that money can't make you happy, can it?

Completely agree.

She has the prince and skinny figure, but at what cost?

This is the face of a woman who has smoked too much, tanned too much and has starved and/or overexercised her body to be far skinnier than is natural for her body shape.........and is clearly miserable to boot.

I wonder if this is a case of 'be careful what you wish for, because you might just get it all'. She doesn't look happy, but no way does Ma Middleton let her walk now.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
Margaret

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4858 on: March 27, 2017, 03:17:42 AM »

I think Kate looks so much worse because there is no joy in her face. No light behind the eyes. Even if she didn't have bags, she'd still look bad, older, exhausted etc because of that lack of joy and light.

Charlene of Monaco used to look the same right around her wedding which gave credence to those Runaway bride stories, but since she had children, the light is back in her eyes which makes her look so much better.

This is the thing.  No light behind the eyes.  Contrast Camilla, who has never been a great beauty and whose face is now showing its age and is very lined.  She, however, has a sparkle in her eyes that lights up her face.     
Georgie

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4859 on: April 01, 2017, 02:45:08 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 322 323 [324] 325 326 327   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: