Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 327 328 [329] 330 331   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Waiting Takes Its Toll: Pics of Waity Looking Old  (Read 1430587 times)
Ktc

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4920 on: November 29, 2018, 03:44:31 AM »

I used to drink heavily, tan like it was my job, and still smoke. Kate looks fine for her age. This is what 36 looks like.
Paulina

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #4921 on: November 29, 2018, 04:45:06 AM »

Three kids under age something, 6 or so. That is stressful, even if you have help.  Those kids know who their mom is and are probably demanding to her, as little kids are. They seem to have way less nanny care than prior royals. Kate and William seem pretty hands on. So they are exhausted. Even with help. I speculate but she looks fine to me.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4922 on: November 29, 2018, 02:23:39 PM »

The eyebags I would agree, are due to not enough sleep.
Looking more haggard because of being too thin, also agreed (for the nasolabial and mentolabial folds).

But the horizontal forehead crinkles?
And the overall look?
I am 47 and a smoker. I have a stressful job with overseas travel, sometimes 10/12 working hours per day for weeks in a row. My skin is looking better than hers.
So if what she looks is what one looks with 36 ... I am looking even younger than 36 *yay*!?
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #4923 on: November 29, 2018, 03:20:36 PM »

I used to drink heavily, tan like it was my job, and still smoke. Kate looks fine for her age. This is what 36 looks like.

I have to politely disagree. I am rapidly approaching 33 and am married to someone about to turn 36 so I know quite a few 36 year olds...none of whom look as rough as Kate does unless they are recovering from influenza.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #4924 on: November 29, 2018, 03:25:48 PM »

Come on.....I am about 2 years older then Kate, have plenty of wrinkles around the eyes (especially visible when I laugh), have bags under my eyes (sleeping issues), bad skin (pimples still coming up and scars) and such…..but I think even I look beter then Kate in this picture.
NAOTMAA

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4925 on: November 29, 2018, 03:31:24 PM »

Kate has always looked kind of rough. It probably looks worse now because she's not using any Botox at the moment and there's only so much photo shopping the press are willing to do.

Frankly I think she would look this way even without 3 kids. It's the path she was already on and since she made no significant change in the way she lives of course it would continue to get worse rapidly. She wants to be ultra thin? Well her face pays the price!
jolene

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #4926 on: November 29, 2018, 04:54:03 PM »

Star To those who said if she gained 15 pounds that she'd look younger. She looked youthful and refreshed right after Louis's birth. If she refuses to put on some weight, she'd benefit from Botox and fillers. Her face can't handle such extreme dieting.
lothwen

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #4927 on: November 29, 2018, 04:55:21 PM »

i Think Kate is damned no matter what. If she uses Botox or fillers or gets any other cosmetic procedures done she’s vilified for trying to be too much of a celebrity, but if she doesn’t then she has people saying she looks old and haggard, and how can that be when she has servants and access to the best skin care out there?

We all age differently. I’m sure if you took pictures of 100 women all the same age , and all who lived relatively the same lifestyle (I.e no heavy drug or alcohol use) people would probably think some were younger and some were older.
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #4928 on: November 29, 2018, 05:04:35 PM »

I think that Kate looks older than her age above all because she is too skinny for her body type. She looked beautiful with a fuller face during her pregnancies. I don’t see the reason for this dieting, it takes a huge toll on her system. Her make-up is also a problem, it’s too heavy and too dark, almost theatrical to me. She is a natural beauty, she doesn’t n need all that paint on her face to look good.
NAOTMAA

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4929 on: November 29, 2018, 07:45:10 PM »

I don't think it's the skinniness that makes her look older. She just looks older no matter what and some people just do. The skinniness is making her look all worn out and haggard. Like people said if gained 15 pounds she'd look much better. She would still look older then her actual age but not as bad. 
Booklover

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #4930 on: November 29, 2018, 08:49:04 PM »

Three kids under age something, 6 or so. That is stressful, even if you have help.  Those kids know who their mom is and are probably demanding to her, as little kids are. They seem to have way less nanny care than prior royals. Kate and William seem pretty hands on. So they are exhausted. Even with help. I speculate but she looks fine to me.

She has 3 kids under 6 and a fourth one is 36!
 Smiley
Paulina

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #4931 on: November 30, 2018, 05:58:05 AM »

Ha ha! 4th cloud indeed. Maybe her life is more stressful than we know. From reports it sounds like William has a temper (yikes) and may not be easy to live with. If he likes her skinny, ugh. She looked a lot better pregnant and just after. I think she’s naturally very pretty but looking haggard now. Maybe it’s just her genes. Pippa has always looked old to me, as well.
I did not age well after kids and the death of my husband. When I gain weight now, it doesn’t go to my face like it used to. Just goes to my middle. Sheesh!
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #4932 on: November 30, 2018, 09:21:30 AM »

I’m really undecided on what’s going on with Waity.  I think previously she’s suffered with PND and this time doesn’t seem to be which may be why we think she’s happier after having Louis than the other two. I’m wondering whether it’s a medication thing that’s making her so relaxed and unconcerned about her appearance because she does not look as healthy as previously.  Her skin is sallow and dull, her hair has no shine to it and the lack of plumpness is making her skin sag badly, I think years of starving herself, drinking and smoking have taken their toll and what we see now is what we predicted would happen years ago.

The clothes choices are an obvious reaction to the overspending of M, it’s a very clever way to get bonus points without actually doing anything.  Someone else summed her up perfectly when they said that she’s wearing little girl clothes but looks and acts like an old maid and she now seems to be channelling Princess Anne with her bouffant pony tail which is onlyhighlighting her large and wrinkled forehead. A lighter make up would do wonders as well, part of me wonders if this is all being done to make everyone think what a tough life she’s having with three kids and working blah blah blah.

However, these are all just trivial things in all honesty and if she doesn’t want to Botox anymore, if she likes her hair and make up the way they are then all power to her.  She’s happy, she’s smiling and she’s turning up now and again and working, I’ll take aging wrinkled Waity over the tearful broken Waity of a few years ago any  day of the week.
princesswende

Micro Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4933 on: November 30, 2018, 12:06:05 PM »

I think we'll see Kate all 'face-filled' and 'fresh' again real soon after she sees this photo of herself.
QueenE

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #4934 on: November 30, 2018, 06:55:12 PM »

She has 3 kids under 6 and a fourth one is 36!
 Smiley
Ha, 4th child is 36! Love it. (So true.)

I think lots of people age at different times for sure. I think if I were in the spotlight that she's been in for the last 15 years, I'd be getting pretty haggard-looking too. I don't fault her at all for turning to Botox or whatever if she's done that. I don't know if it's something I would do myself, but maybe I'm not looking as bad as I eventually will when I'm her age in a few years, ha. I do think the weight loss has contributed in a negative way though, and I'm one of the ones who thinks if she added 10-15 pounds she'd be looking healthier. (And scr*w William if he prefers her skinnier - I'm sure she'd prefer a husband with a full head of hair!!! Can't always get what you want, Willy!!!)

Pages: 1 ... 327 328 [329] 330 331   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: