Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Waiting Takes Its Toll: Pics of Waity Looking Old  (Read 1124674 times)
gudgeon

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4860 on: April 16, 2017, 11:54:35 PM »

OHMYGOD    Yikes   Crazy

Holy crap she looks horrible! (And Will's no better!) She looks like she had a full on facelift - her forehead (temple area) looks so bizarre and pulled. Maybe it's just botox?! Good gracious, woman, leave your face alone.

When you add in their selfish and petulant personalities, the two of them are just soooo unattractive.  Crap

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
Mary Stuart

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4861 on: April 16, 2017, 11:57:00 PM »

Where is her top lip?
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4862 on: April 17, 2017, 12:19:46 AM »

Obviously she's still doing her own makeup. That blusher/rouge is so misplaced that it hurts to see it. And the color is so wrong.

That combined with the fact that this was the ONLY color she had on today, while the rest was total blandness (this time cream white instead of the usual beige) ... NO. Just no.
gudgeon

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #4863 on: April 17, 2017, 12:35:59 AM »

Where is her top lip?

She doesn't really have one. IMO she definitely gets upper lip injections because she's never had much of an upper lip! (Especially when she does her horrible "I'm so amused" smile, turned up to 11.) But, she's got more now though, than she used to...

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
KimmySue

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #4864 on: April 17, 2017, 02:13:34 AM »

OHMYGOD    Yikes   Crazy

Holy crap she looks horrible! (And Will's no better!) She looks like she had a full on facelift - her forehead (temple area) looks so bizarre and pulled. Maybe it's just botox?! Good gracious, woman, leave your face alone.

When you add in their selfish and petulant personalities, the two of them are just soooo unattractive.  Crap

Hard to believe she and Will are only in their thirties!
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4865 on: April 17, 2017, 05:39:50 AM »

Hundred and thirties, yes.

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
RoyalMusings

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #4866 on: April 17, 2017, 07:35:36 AM »

No way she's pregnant. She wouldn't risk being heavier for Pippa's wedding. While she might enjoy the attention, it would be for the wrong reasons. Also, her forehead is wrinkle free. She's been Botoxing again.

Both of them have aged so much since their wedding. Kate needs to stop tweaking with her face. She's starting to look like that Wildestein lady from NY.
Sondra Finchley

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #4867 on: April 17, 2017, 08:42:16 AM »

Damn - you could project a movie on that forehead of hers!

Funny I never noticed it before and now its right where the eye goes first.

Ehhhh... feels like something is up. When were they every this thrilled to be with the family?
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4868 on: April 17, 2017, 03:02:16 PM »

Hello why are you all posting stills from the remake of Stephen King's IT?  Yikes  Dead

leatherface

Large Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #4869 on: April 29, 2017, 03:58:49 PM »

Hello why are you all posting stills from the remake of Stephen King's IT?  Yikes  Dead
Laughing Laughing Laughing
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4870 on: May 02, 2017, 03:13:58 PM »

People look like this after decades of heavy boozing  Thinking

royalsareajoke

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #4871 on: May 02, 2017, 05:50:34 PM »

She isn't even bothering to look interested, or is that her 'pensive thoughtful' face? I sure don't see anything at all in this picture to make me think of a happily married woman with two beautiful children. I see 'let's get this over with so I can go home'. JMO  I am not so sure that she likes to be in situations where she isn't the absolute center of attention, and all those runners and people who sincerely care about the reasons for the marathon are so rude in taking the spotlight away from her for an instant. Just my snarky, irritated, contemptuous opinion. I've had a week of dealing directly with a mentally ill and handicapped son, and have no patience for what I can't help but see as game playing.  Ranting

Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted
is the most terrible poverty.
- Mother Teresa
Princess BlueEyes

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #4872 on: May 02, 2017, 08:09:32 PM »

I see is a woman who is angry or upset about something. I am know this is just one snap out of many, the mask of "all is well - see how happy I am" slipped.

KimmySue

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #4873 on: May 02, 2017, 09:12:22 PM »

I see someone is just unhappy in general. I don't expect anyone to be happy all the time, but in the moments when she thinks the cameras aren't on her, she never looks happy. I think this is another reason why she looks older than her years. There are plenty of people who haven't aged well but they exude a happiness that makes them seem younger and makes them beautiful. She exudes nothing but miserable bitchiness to me.
Cleo12

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #4874 on: May 02, 2017, 11:14:22 PM »

I see someone is just unhappy in general. I don't expect anyone to be happy all the time, but in the moments when she thinks the cameras aren't on her, she never looks happy. I think this is another reason why she looks older than her years. There are plenty of people who haven't aged well but they exude a happiness that makes them seem younger and makes them beautiful. She exudes nothing but miserable bitchiness to me.

Right, and it's mumsy's fault she is in this position to begin with.  When Wm. dumped her so publicly, that would have been the time for anyone with a shred of self respect to dump William for good, but mumsy told her to hang on, soon all the goods would be hers.  Now what does she have?  Yes, beautiful homes, some jewelry, couture clothes. But also, the Queen doesn't like her, most of the other royals don't like her and won't talk to her, the grey men hate her, (for all we know, even her staff hates her), her husband constantly publicly humiliates her and the press is hostile.  She tries to put on a good face, but you can't keep that up forever. 

Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: