Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 92   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Catherine's - EVENT calendar  (Read 369472 times)
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1260 on: January 17, 2019, 11:02:33 PM »

1) Friday, January 11:The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patrons, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this morning received Sir Keith Mills (Chairman)

2) Tuesday, January 15: The Duchess will visit King Henry’s Walk, part of the Islington Community Garden, run by volunteers for more than ten years. Kate will meet volunteers and “hear about the benefits of this urban green space”and "…take part in a winter planting workshop, bird box building and pizza making in the garden’s kitchen area.”

3) Wednesday, January 16: Kate visits the costume department at the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden to “learn more about their use of textiles, commissioning of fabrics and supply chain.” She will see the pattern room, dye room, and meet costumiers working on new shows. The Duchess will meet three Principal dancers from The Royal Ballet and hear about the way movement, lighting, and other factors impact costume design. Before leaving Kate will watch a rehearsal of The Two Pigeons, an upcoming production featuring dancers from both the Royal Ballet and the Royal Ballet School.

4) Tuesday, January 22:The Duchess of Cambridge will visit Family Action which provides support for children and families in South London, to launch 'FamilyLine', a national support line.
Kemenate

Mini Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1261 on: January 19, 2019, 05:41:13 PM »

My sister work as an Au Pair in London and would like to see Kate in RL. Is there a way to find out, when Kate do her engagements, timewise?
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1262 on: January 19, 2019, 10:04:58 PM »

Right now the Cambridges and the Sussexes are releasing their future engagements about a week before the event. The KP Twitter seems to be the best resource to search future engagements for these KP residents.
lothwen

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1263 on: January 19, 2019, 10:15:31 PM »

My sister work as an Au Pair in London and would like to see Kate in RL. Is there a way to find out, when Kate do her engagements, timewise?

If you can find out what days her engagements are on, and where they’ll be at maybe the specific organization will have more information on their website/social media page
Kemenate

Mini Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1264 on: January 20, 2019, 10:11:02 PM »

Thank you for the infos guys, very helpful. Thumb up
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1265 on: January 28, 2019, 08:25:13 PM »

1) Friday, January 11:The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patrons, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this morning received Sir Keith Mills (Chairman) [no photos]

2) Tuesday, January 15: The Duchess will visit King Henry’s Walk, part of the Islington Community Garden, run by volunteers for more than ten years. Kate will meet volunteers and “hear about the benefits of this urban green space”and "…take part in a winter planting workshop, bird box building and pizza making in the garden’s kitchen area.”

3) Wednesday, January 16: Kate visits the costume department at the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden to “learn more about their use of textiles, commissioning of fabrics and supply chain.” She will see the pattern room, dye room, and meet costumiers working on new shows. The Duchess will meet three Principal dancers from The Royal Ballet and hear about the way movement, lighting, and other factors impact costume design. Before leaving Kate will watch a rehearsal of The Two Pigeons, an upcoming production featuring dancers from both the Royal Ballet and the Royal Ballet School.

4) Tuesday, January 22:The Duchess of Cambridge will visit Family Action which provides support for children and families in South London, to launch 'FamilyLine', a national support line.

5) Tuesday, January 29: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will visit Dundee to:
• Open the new V&A Dundee Museum; as patron of the V&A, Kate will deliver a speech.
• Meet members of the public on a walkabout on the waterfront.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 08:30:56 PM by Eliza B » Logged
luvcharles

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1266 on: January 28, 2019, 09:38:14 PM »

It will be interesting to see if the 'walkabout' is classed as a separate engagement. On most occasions 'met people' is part of the overall engagement and rarely listed separately but that will depend on how far it is from the museum I suppose. I don't know the Geography of Dundee (on my bucket list of places to visit but haven't been there yet).
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1267 on: January 28, 2019, 10:05:47 PM »

It will be interesting to see if the 'walkabout' is classed as a separate engagement. On most occasions 'met people' is part of the overall engagement and rarely listed separately but that will depend on how far it is from the museum I suppose. I don't know the Geography of Dundee (on my bucket list of places to visit but haven't been there yet).

I think it may end up being combind, but I'll update to whatever cc has.

The museums Twitter says you can come in the afternoon and meet them after their visit.  So the water might be across the street??
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1268 on: January 28, 2019, 10:11:10 PM »

I think it may end up being combind, but I'll update to whatever cc has.

The museums Twitter says you can come in the afternoon and meet them after their visit.  So the water might be across the street??

If the 'walkabout' is classed as a separate engagement it's a complete joke  Dead

Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #1269 on: January 28, 2019, 11:13:52 PM »

I'm sure it'll be a separate engagement. They work so hard!

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Skirt Queen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1270 on: January 28, 2019, 11:16:33 PM »

And if Kate's giving the speech, it makes you wonder why William needs to be there (other than to have more appearances in his tally and greet the peasants) since that's the only reason they're up there; no separate events for him. Kate opened the V&A museum in London on her own.
myloveforroyals

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1271 on: January 29, 2019, 01:47:44 AM »

I don't think it'll be counted as a separate as I don't believe Harry and Meghan's walkabouts are counted as separate engagements either.

William will be here because it was just announced that after opening the V&A , they will visit the Michelin factory who will close in 2020 and meet the workers and their families there. Apparently, both engagements were embargoed until midnight but KP released the V&A announcement earlier, probably because a lot of people had figured it out since V&A had announced they were having an official opening and a People journalist broke the initial embargo so it wasn't hard to connect the dots for that events.

Not sure why the visit was embargoed in the first place though?

Sally_S4054

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1272 on: January 29, 2019, 01:48:01 AM »

And if Kate's giving the speech, it makes you wonder why William needs to be there (other than to have more appearances in his tally and greet the peasants) since that's the only reason they're up there; no separate events for him. Kate opened the V&A museum in London on her own.

PR Opportunity? "Look how together we are and we're a solid partnership" type messaging?
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #1273 on: January 29, 2019, 02:41:53 AM »

KP embargoes everything. Due to William's paranoia perhaps?

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1274 on: January 29, 2019, 02:49:33 AM »

KP embargoes everything. Due to William's paranoia perhaps?

Maybe there are security concerns with the factory visit?  A factory closing can be a hot button issue.  A super quick Google search says that the closing was just announced in November and 850 people are going to lose their jobs when it closes in mid-2020.
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 92   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: