Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Catherine's - EVENT calendar  (Read 308872 times)
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #1290 on: February 02, 2019, 07:08:35 PM »

Hasn't she learned enough? Oh, wait, it's all these idiots can do. Learn more! Smash the stigma! Take credit for lots of things professionals do and take away their resources! Yes, I really hate the bait and switch they pulled with HT.

At least it's two visits and not one half hour visit which is the norm here.

A large Star for  your comments about HT.

Whenever I see "to find out more" or "to learn about", I think she could have done as much learning if they had sent her a detailed letter or their fund-raising brochure, and could have done that at home slouching around in her trackies.  She wouldn't have had to buy a new coat-dress or have her hair and makeup done and her suede shoes brushed and go through all the hassle of having people organise a trip for her and engage all the security people and drivers, etc. the way they do when she makes one of these fact-finding visits.  Finding out about what the organisations do is background research she - and all royals, I'm not just singling out Chutters here - should be doing BEFORE making the visits.   The visits should be about supporting the charities' work and advancing it, not learning about it.

I disagree. IMHO the background information would have already been presented already to (insert name of royal).  If I were to align myself with a patronage, then I want to be there to observe and watch even if this was  a "dog and pony" show event. Of course I would make discreet and unannounced  visits to gain more knowledge of what is happening could also be made at another time.   I would want to see the methodology being used and see how the clients- kids/teens/adults are responding to it. TBH I would want to see a lesson or a meeting struggle and how the therapists/teachers/aides cope with the situation.
NAOTMAA

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1291 on: February 02, 2019, 10:19:07 PM »

Hasn't she learned enough? Oh, wait, it's all these idiots can do. Learn more! Smash the stigma! Take credit for lots of things professionals do and take away their resources! Yes, I really hate the bait and switch they pulled with HT.

Whenever I see "to find out more" or "to learn about", I think she could have done as much learning if they had sent her a detailed letter or their fund-raising brochure, and could have done that at home slouching around in her trackies.  She wouldn't have had to buy a new coat-dress or have her hair and makeup done and her suede shoes brushed and go through all the hassle of having people organise a trip for her and engage all the security people and drivers, etc. the way they do when she makes one of these fact-finding visits.  Finding out about what the organisations do is background research she - and all royals, I'm not just singling out Chutters here - should be doing BEFORE making the visits.   The visits should be about supporting the charities' work and advancing it, not learning about it.  

I don't read all the articles or see all the videos that are available but does she do/say anything at these visits beyond pretending to look interested when other people talk?

Like what type of questions does she ask? What type of comments does she make?

Also I believe she recently gave a speech, right? Was it any good delivery wise? She was kind of blah the last time I recall but then again she doesn't do it much at all so she barely has any chance to really improve.
Eliza B

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1292 on: February 05, 2019, 07:08:06 PM »

January 2019 Total: 6 days / 7 events

February 2019
1) Tuesday, February 5: The Duchess of Cambridge will undertake two school visits:
• Her Royal Highness will first visit Lavender Primary School in support of  Place2Be's Childrens Mental Health Week 2019.The theme of this year’s Children’s Mental Health Week is ‘Healthy: Inside and Out’, focusing on the connection between physical and mental health.
• The Duchess will then visit Alperton Community School to meet the UK’s first winner of the Varkey Foundation Global Teacher Prize, Andria Zafirakou, and find out more about the programmes the school runs to support both students and teachers with their mental wellbeing.

2) Sunday, February 10:The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend the BAFTAs  Awards ceremony at the Royal Albert Hall

3) Wednesday, February 13: The Duchess of Cambridge will have a couple events:
• The Duchess of Cambridge will attend The Royal Foundation’s ‘Mental Health in Education’ conference.
• As well as attend 100 Women Finance's Gala Dinner at the V&A Museum London in aid of Heads Together's legacy programme ‘Mentally Healthy Schools’
Eliza B

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1293 on: February 07, 2019, 05:12:31 PM »

January 2019 Total: 6 days / 7 events

February 2019
1) Tuesday, February 5: The Duchess of Cambridge will undertake two school visits:
• Her Royal Highness will first visit Lavender Primary School in support of  Place2Be's Childrens Mental Health Week 2019.The theme of this year’s Children’s Mental Health Week is ‘Healthy: Inside and Out’, focusing on the connection between physical and mental health.
• The Duchess will then visit Alperton Community School to meet the UK’s first winner of the Varkey Foundation Global Teacher Prize, Andria Zafirakou, and find out more about the programmes the school runs to support both students and teachers with their mental wellbeing.

2) Wednesday, February 6: The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this evening held a Dinner at Buckingham Palace. [No photos]

3) Sunday, February 10:The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend the BAFTAs  Awards ceremony at the Royal Albert Hall

4) Wednesday, February 13: The Duchess of Cambridge will have a couple events:
• The Duchess of Cambridge will attend The Royal Foundation’s ‘Mental Health in Education’ conference.
• As well as attend 100 Women Finance's Gala Dinner at the V&A Museum London in aid of Heads Together's legacy programme ‘Mentally Healthy Schools’
Konradin

Baby Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #1294 on: February 19, 2019, 03:10:38 PM »

I don't read all the articles or see all the videos that are available but does she do/say anything at these visits beyond pretending to look interested when other people talk?

Like what type of questions does she ask? What type of comments does she make?

Also I believe she recently gave a speech, right? Was it any good delivery wise? She was kind of blah the last time I recall but then again she doesn't do it much at all so she barely has any chance to really improve.
Sorry, but she has always been blah. If she is really smart, that has still to be proven.
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: