Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 92   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Catherine's - EVENT calendar  (Read 355949 times)
Eliza B

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1305 on: March 09, 2019, 12:52:30 PM »

January 2019 Total: 6 days / 7 events
February 2019 Total: 6 days / 12 events

March 2019
1) Tuesday, March 5: The Duke & Duchess will attend the Queen’s reception marking the Fiftieth Anniversary of the Investiture of The Prince of Wales at Buckingham Palace.

2) Wednesday, March 6: Kate and William travel to Blackpool:
• The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge this morning visited Blackpool Tower, Promenade, Blackpool, and attended a discussion on the challenges and opportunities in the town, and were received by Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of Lancashir.
•  Their Royal Highnesses afterwards visited two properties in Kirby Road, Blackpool, to see the efforts being made to improve the quality of housing in the town.
• The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge this afternoon attended Roundtable Meetings on community-led programmes at Blackpool Library, Queen Street, Blackpool.
• The Duchess will continue her work on early childhood and join people involved in Blackpool’s ‘A Better Start’ programme, including health visitors, practitioners from the Family Nurse Partnership, and parents.
• Their Royal Highnesses later visited a Blackpool Better Start programme at Revoe Park, Blackpool.

3) Friday, March 8: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patrons, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this morning received Ms Lorraine Heggessey (Chief Executive). no photos

4) Monday, March 11: Annual Commonwealth Service at Westminster Abbey.

5) Tuesday, March 12: Two events announced:
• The Duchess of Cambridge will visit the Henry Fawcett Children’s Centre
• The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron of the National Portrait Gallery, will attend the 2019 NPGLondon Portrait Gala.

6) Sunday, March 17: Annual St. Patrick’s Day Ceremony passing out shamrocks to the Irish Guards. Assumed attendance.

7)Tuesday, March 19: Her Majesty the Queen, Patron, accompanied by The Duchess of Cambridge, will open Bush House, King’s College London.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 01:24:59 PM by Eliza B » Logged
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #1306 on: March 12, 2019, 12:33:08 PM »

The Duke of Cambridge, Colonel of the @Irish_Guards, accompanied by The Duchess of Cambridge, will visit the 1st Battalion Irish Guards at the #StPatricksDay Parade on Sunday 17th March.

On Tuesday 19th March The Duchess of Cambridge will visit the @FoundlingMuseum to understand how they use art to make a positive contribution to society by engaging with vulnerable and marginalised young people.

So she'll beat her February engagement total by next Tuesday afternoon

Currently visualizing my highest self
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1307 on: March 12, 2019, 12:38:30 PM »

The Duke of Cambridge, Colonel of the @Irish_Guards, accompanied by The Duchess of Cambridge, will visit the 1st Battalion Irish Guards at the #StPatricksDay Parade on Sunday 17th March.

On Tuesday 19th March The Duchess of Cambridge will visit the @FoundlingMuseum to understand how they use art to make a positive contribution to society by engaging with vulnerable and marginalised young people.

So she'll beat her February engagement total by next Tuesday afternoon

The push might be because Charlotte's last day before break is either Monday the 25th (if she goes in the afternoon) or Wednesday the 27th (if she goes in the morning).  And George's is Friday the 29th. 

http://www.willcocksnurseryschool.com/Term-Dates/
https://www.thomas-s.co.uk/about/term-dates

But hopefully she'll get a couple more in second half of next week (and early the week after if Charlotte attends the morning sessions).
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #1308 on: March 13, 2019, 02:25:24 AM »

Still no excuse considering they have multiple nannies. They can go to 1-3 engagements twice a week even with the kids are on break.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1309 on: March 14, 2019, 02:24:08 PM »

March 2019
1) Tuesday, March 5: The Duke & Duchess will attend the Queen’s reception marking the Fiftieth Anniversary of the Investiture of The Prince of Wales at Buckingham Palace.

• The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge this morning visited Blackpool Tower, Promenade, Blackpool, and attended a discussion on the challenges and opportunities in the town, and were received by Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of Lancashir.
•  Their Royal Highnesses afterwards visited two properties in Kirby Road, Blackpool, to see the efforts being made to improve the quality of housing in the town.
• The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge this afternoon attended Roundtable Meetings on community-led programmes at Blackpool Library, Queen Street, Blackpool.
• The Duchess will continue her work on early childhood and join people involved in Blackpool’s ‘A Better Start’ programme, including health visitors, practitioners from the Family Nurse Partnership, and parents.
• Their Royal Highnesses later visited a Blackpool Better Start programme at Revoe Park, Blackpool.

3) Friday, March 8: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patrons, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this morning received Ms Lorraine Heggessey (Chief Executive). no photos

• The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron of the National Portrait Gallery, will attend the 2019 NPGLondon Portrait Gala.

6) Wednesday, March 13: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patrons, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this morning held a Trustees’ Meeting. no photos

7) Sunday, March 17: Annual St. Patrick’s Day Ceremony passing out shamrocks to the Irish Guards. Assumed attendance.

8)Tuesday, March 19: Her Majesty the Queen, Patron, accompanied by The Duchess of Cambridge, will open Bush House, King’s College London.
Antevorta

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1310 on: March 14, 2019, 02:35:01 PM »

Still no excuse considering they have multiple nannies. They can go to 1-3 engagements twice a week even with the kids are on break.

Really?  The only nanny I have ever seen is Maria.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1311 on: March 14, 2019, 02:45:35 PM »

Maria is the main nanny and the one that is more public, but it as reported they hired more.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
lothwen

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1312 on: March 14, 2019, 02:50:59 PM »

I believe they had 2, but one was hired specifically for George after he had a couple of issues with misbehaving. And since he’s in school they probably went back to just the one nanny
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #1313 on: March 18, 2019, 01:38:31 PM »

I believe they had 2, but one was hired specifically for George after he had a couple of issues with misbehaving. And since he’s in school they probably went back to just the one nanny
Well, he is 5, so is my godson and my youngest niece, and trust me, making sure they do behave is harder than you might think. They do not seem spoiled (Mary's children have given much cause for concern in that regard) at any rate, and considering George upbringing, being always in the media, having pictures taken, and everywhere making sure you are just fine, etc... well, that is going to have some effect on him. For some reason, I can't just see Kate being the bad parent, she does look like a person who would tell her husband to play the bad guy. So does my sister in law, she pipes in only in extremis, and it is enough to have her children go mute, for she always chooses to remain silent otherwise.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #1314 on: March 18, 2019, 05:28:13 PM »

Two events tomorrow for Kate: Bush House with Her Maj, and the Foundling Museum as a solo shindig.

Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1315 on: March 20, 2019, 02:11:02 PM »

March 2019

6) Wednesday, March 13: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patrons, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this morning held a Trustees’ Meeting. no photos

7) Sunday, March 17: Annual St. Patrick’s Day Ceremony passing out shamrocks to the Irish Guards. Assumed attendance.

8)Tuesday, March 19: Two events:
• Her Majesty the Queen, Patron, accompanied by The Duchess of Cambridge, will open Bush House, King’s College London.
• The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron, this afternoon visited the Foundling Museum, 40 Brunswick Square, London WC1
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1316 on: March 20, 2019, 02:21:23 PM »

In their position they have to have at least 2 nannies. Simply for the fact that labor regulations would interfere big time with a nanny working 24/7. And the Cambridges can't just have a friend or daughter of a friend over for baby-sitting.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #1317 on: March 20, 2019, 02:23:05 PM »

In their position they have to have at least 2 nannies. Simply for the fact that labor regulations would interfere big time with a nanny working 24/7. And the Cambridges can't just have a friend or daughter of a friend over for baby-sitting.

I do like the image of Kate in her BAFTAs dress ringing around for a last-minute babysitter

Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1318 on: March 20, 2019, 02:37:15 PM »

ITA...guessing there is a rota set up.  I remember reading that some CH domestic staff work one week on one week off.  At least all three are at an age where they should be sleeping through the night (Louis might have troubles when teething) so they could get away with just two.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #1319 on: March 20, 2019, 10:13:57 PM »

I remember when they went to the Alps skiing when Charlotte was little it was  reported there were two other nannies there other than Maria.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 92   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: