Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 92   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Catherine's - EVENT calendar  (Read 357742 times)
Eliza B

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1320 on: March 21, 2019, 01:56:46 PM »

January 2019 Total: 6 days / 7 events
February 2019 Total: 6 days / 12 events

March 2019
1) Tuesday, March 5: The Duke & Duchess will attend the Queen’s reception marking the Fiftieth Anniversary of the Investiture of The Prince of Wales at Buckingham Palace.

2) Wednesday, March 6: Kate and William travel to Blackpool:
• The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge this morning visited Blackpool Tower, Promenade, Blackpool, and attended a discussion on the challenges and opportunities in the town, and were received by Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of Lancashir.
•  Their Royal Highnesses afterwards visited two properties in Kirby Road, Blackpool, to see the efforts being made to improve the quality of housing in the town.
• The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge this afternoon attended Roundtable Meetings on community-led programmes at Blackpool Library, Queen Street, Blackpool.
• The Duchess will continue her work on early childhood and join people involved in Blackpool’s ‘A Better Start’ programme, including health visitors, practitioners from the Family Nurse Partnership, and parents.
• Their Royal Highnesses later visited a Blackpool Better Start programme at Revoe Park, Blackpool.

3) Friday, March 8: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patrons, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this morning received Ms Lorraine Heggessey (Chief Executive). no photos

4) Monday, March 11: Annual Commonwealth Service at Westminster Abbey.

5) Tuesday, March 12: Two events announced:
• The Duchess of Cambridge will visit the Henry Fawcett Children’s Centre
• The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron of the National Portrait Gallery, will attend the 2019 NPGLondon Portrait Gala.

6) Wednesday, March 13: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patrons, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this morning held a Trustees’ Meeting. no photos

7) Sunday, March 17: Annual St. Patrick’s Day Ceremony passing out shamrocks to the Irish Guards. Assumed attendance.

8)Tuesday, March 19: Two events:
• Her Majesty the Queen, Patron, accompanied by The Duchess of Cambridge, will open Bush House, King’s College London.
• The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron, this afternoon visited the Foundling Museum, 40 Brunswick Square, London WC1

9) Thursday, March 28: The Duchess of Cambridge will visit the UK Scouts at Gilwell Park.
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1321 on: March 21, 2019, 02:46:10 PM »

Wow, seven nine days of work in one month [two of them private meetings], way to go Duchess Roll Eyes By the time you reach your 60s or 70s you'll make it to several days a week like Anne, Charles...

Skirt Queen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1322 on: March 21, 2019, 03:51:14 PM »

Wow, seven nine days of work in one month [two of them private meetings], way to go Duchess Roll Eyes By the time you reach your 60s or 70s you'll make it to several days a week like Anne, Charles...

And, I'm sorry, none of those church service (e.g., Commonwealth Service) events should count as work. I go to church every week and I don't get paid for it.  Roll Eyes
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #1323 on: March 21, 2019, 03:53:47 PM »

And, I'm sorry, none of those church service (e.g., Commonwealth Service) events should count as work. I go to church every week and I don't get paid for it.  Roll Eyes

And I pay the Church for my attendance...have I been doing it wrong all this time?  Shocked

Skirt Queen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1324 on: March 21, 2019, 04:03:46 PM »

And I pay the Church for my attendance...have I been doing it wrong all this time?  Shocked

Star Star Star Star LOL, same here! 
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1325 on: March 21, 2019, 04:14:03 PM »

Her giving birth counted as an official engagement

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Ghost

Small Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #1326 on: April 18, 2019, 12:55:37 PM »

I’ve just read on instagram (so as reliable as can be) that she’ll attend the service of Comemoration and Thanksgiving that’s held at Westminster Abbey on the 25th of April.
LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1327 on: April 18, 2019, 01:44:19 PM »

Kensington Palace twitter saying that the Duchess of Cambridge will be attending the Anzac Day Service of Commemoration and Thanksgiving at Westminster Abbey on Thursday 25th April.
Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1328 on: April 18, 2019, 03:02:53 PM »

Let's stop pretending. They have resources and they have a duty. We commoners can't choose;they can because  they won't lose their jobs ,they have a choice  ( commoner or royal). We common workers are not even allowed to attend family funerals beyond a second degree or so. That's their job: let them do it.
Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1329 on: April 24, 2019, 10:38:38 PM »

March 2019 Total: 9 days / 15 events

APRIL:
1) Thursday, April 25: The Duchess will attend the annual ANZAC Day service at Westminster Abbey.

MAY:
1)Wednesday, May 1: Kate will hand two events:
• She will visit the Anna Freud Centre to officially open the organization’s new Centre of Excellence.
• The Duchess will also visit the Pears Family School in its new building and meet with children and their families participating in a music class.

2) Wednesday, May 8: The Duke and Duchess will visit North Wales:
• The first stop is the Caernarfon Coastguard Search and Rescue Helicopter Base.
• Then to Anglesey to visit Halen Môn Anglesey Sea Salt.
Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1330 on: April 29, 2019, 09:10:09 PM »

March 2019 Total: 9 days / 15 events
April 2019 Total: 1 day / 1 event

MAY:
1) Wednesday, May 1: Kate will hand two events:
• She will visit the Anna Freud Centre to officially open the organization’s new Centre of Excellence.
• The Duchess will also visit the Pears Family School in its new building and meet with children and their families participating in a music class.

2) Friday, May 3: The Duchess will attend a service for the Royal Victorian Order at St. George’s Chapel.

3) Wednesday, May 8: The Duke and Duchess will visit North Wales:
• The first stop is the Caernarfon Coastguard Search and Rescue Helicopter Base.
• Then to Anglesey to visit Halen Môn Anglesey Sea Salt.
Skirt Queen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1331 on: April 29, 2019, 10:16:13 PM »

April 2019 Total: 1 day / 1 event[/b]

Sorry, this is truly pathetic!
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #1332 on: April 30, 2019, 01:37:27 AM »

But as a parent she can't work!

I really don't understand if they keep going on every year about so keen to work and be out there more but they never deliver. Disappearing for weeks at a time isn't cool. I still expect 1-2 events PER WEEK out of her. Sophie works so much more and of course we have Anne and Charles as those the other royals in this family should look up to!

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1333 on: April 30, 2019, 01:47:39 AM »

I give her a pass on the school holidays...the Wessex's take off too and they have staff.  But during term time I would like to see 2-3 days each weeks with and average of 2 events each day.  I don't know how long the school year is but I'll us 36 weeks...that would give her 180 engagements...plus stuff like Trooping and Remembrance weekend.  She could probably get to 200 without too much trouble...and have all school breaks off.

For William...4 days a week during term time or 288 engagements.  I'd give all of Christmas and August off (8ish weeks) and only 2 days a week the other 8 weeks the kids have off.  With Trooping and a few extras he'd be over 300 with zero trouble.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #1334 on: April 30, 2019, 01:48:36 AM »

I think they find that's too much work.

Term times off, cool! That's fine. But then they continually won't work and claim it's because of their children as if they don't have a huge staff to look after them, their house, and anything else. It's not difficult to leave the house a few hours a day, pretend to be interested, flick your hair and wave.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 92   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: