Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Catherine's - EVENT calendar  (Read 357230 times)
NAOTMAA

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1335 on: April 30, 2019, 02:41:54 AM »

How long is George and Charlotte's school day?

Considering how few, and short, her engagements are, I wouldn't be shocked if she not only sees them before they go to school but when they come home as well. And that doesn't count the evenings and all the stuff before bedtime. So no I don't give her a pass during school holidays because she probably does spend quite a bit of time with them during the school term anyway. There is no justification for being completely off at that time when she's barely on the time clock to start with during the other times.
luvcharles

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1336 on: April 30, 2019, 03:21:57 AM »

Wow, seven nine days of work in one month [two of them private meetings], way to go Duchess Roll Eyes By the time you reach your 60s or 70s you'll make it to several days a week like Anne, Charles...

And, I'm sorry, none of those church service (e.g., Commonwealth Service) events should count as work. I go to church every week and I don't get paid for it.  Roll Eyes

Her giving birth counted as an official engagement

The births of the children are noted in the Court Circular because it is a record of the lives of the royals from birth to death and beyond. The deaths of Princess Margaret and the Queen Mother were noted in the CC as were their funerals.

The CC is not just a record of 'official engagements' but the major points of their lives, especially for future Kings etc.

No doubt Baby Sussex's birth will be noted as well - as were all of the Queen's children and grandchildren. Even the weddings of some of the Gloucester and Kent children were noted in the CC but not all.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1337 on: April 30, 2019, 04:27:39 AM »

Wow, seven nine days of work in one month [two of them private meetings], way to go Duchess Roll Eyes By the time you reach your 60s or 70s you'll make it to several days a week like Anne, Charles...

And, I'm sorry, none of those church service (e.g., Commonwealth Service) events should count as work. I go to church every week and I don't get paid for it.  Roll Eyes

Her giving birth counted as an official engagement

The births of the children are noted in the Court Circular because it is a record of the lives of the royals from birth to death and beyond. The deaths of Princess Margaret and the Queen Mother were noted in the CC as were their funerals.

The CC is not just a record of 'official engagements' but the major points of their lives, especially for future Kings etc.

No doubt Baby Sussex's birth will be noted as well - as were all of the Queen's children and grandchildren. Even the weddings of some of the Gloucester and Kent children were noted in the CC but not all.

Is IAMDiana's breathing and walking to and from shower in the Court Circular?

Those things are work. hard work. they ought to be. Yes

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1338 on: April 30, 2019, 04:54:59 AM »

I've probably asked this before...

None of their engagements show up on the Media Centre Future Engagments listing.
And the reason is ________?
 Thinking

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Spacetime tells matter how to move; matter tells spacetime how to curve. ~JWheeler
luvcharles

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1339 on: April 30, 2019, 05:50:14 AM »

The Wales branch of the family and the Duke of York rarely, if ever, use the FE as a way of advertising their engagements. Charles and William have their own offices separate to Buckingham Palace so BP don't automatically have access to the information. Charles has started putting his information up on his own website about two weeks in advance and sometimes that goes across to the FE. It will be interesting to see if Harry and Meghan's engagements start being announced in the FE once their office has moved to BP. Andrew is a law unto himself and he just doesn't announce any engagements in advance even on his own website to the frustration of the BP office who would like his stuff up.
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1340 on: April 30, 2019, 12:27:24 PM »

When you consider how much she used to be discussed on here and now she barely rates a mention and that is what will be hers, and Wills, undoing.  Apathy.  Too dull, too lazy, too entitled. I honestly don’t see the monarchy surviving this pair once Charles and Her Maj are gone.  Nothing about them inspires loyalty or devotion, they take and take and give so little.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #1341 on: May 01, 2019, 07:25:13 AM »

Court Circular 30th April:
Kensington Palace

The Duchess of Cambridge this morning visited Sayers Croft Wildlife Garden and Forest School at Paddington Recreation Ground, London W9.

Kensington Palace

The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this evening held a Reception at Kensington Palace for members of Her Royal Highness’s Early Years Steering Group.
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1342 on: May 01, 2019, 07:32:31 AM »

Kensington Palace

The Duchess of Cambridge this morning visited Sayers Croft Wildlife Garden and Forest School at Paddington Recreation Ground, London W9.

Kensington Palace

The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this evening held a Reception at Kensington Palace for members of Her Royal Highness’s Early Years Steering Group.

That sounds like a lot of hard work . . . . a nice garden visit to admire the flowers and some social chit chat that night. Lets hope the canapes were better than that lot we saw a few years ago - minimal and stale looking. And no doubt a glass of warm wine . . .
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #1343 on: May 01, 2019, 07:34:48 AM »

And no evidence of any of this is there?

Why do they do private engagements? It shows nothing and doesn't give any attention to the charity, organization, etc.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1344 on: May 01, 2019, 08:47:15 AM »

Why do they do private engagements? It shows nothing and doesn't give any attention to the charity, organization, etc.

It is all about control of access - a few photos of a "smile and wave" would not hurt anyone and give some profile to the charity
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #1345 on: May 01, 2019, 09:44:37 AM »

It is all about control of access - a few photos of a "smile and wave" would not hurt anyone and give some profile to the charity

Exactly! Surely it's more effort sneaking into the garden ninja style and swearing everyone to secrecy, than putting a couple of nice photos on insta

Currently visualizing my highest self
Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1346 on: May 01, 2019, 01:51:38 PM »

BRF thing.  They all count these as events.  Even TQ. Not like Sweden that takes 1 pictures and let's everyone continue in their way.
Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1347 on: May 01, 2019, 01:55:01 PM »

Kensington Palace

Kensington Palace

January 2019 Total: 6 days / 7 events
February 2019 Total: 6 days / 12 events
March 2019 Total: 9 days / 15 events
April 2019 Total: 2 days / 3 events

MAY:
1) Wednesday, May 1: Kate will hand two events:
• She will visit the Anna Freud Centre to officially open the organization’s new Centre of Excellence.
• The Duchess will also visit the Pears Family School in its new building and meet with children and their families participating in a music class.

2) Friday, May 3: The Duchess will attend a service for the Royal Victorian Order at St. George’s Chapel.

3) Wednesday, May 8: The Duke and Duchess will visit North Wales:
• The first stop is the Caernarfon Coastguard Search and Rescue Helicopter Base.
• Then to Anglesey to visit Halen Môn Anglesey Sea Salt.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1348 on: May 01, 2019, 02:18:18 PM »

BRF thing.  They all count these as events.  Even TQ. Not like Sweden that takes 1 pictures and let's everyone continue in their way.

I know I shouldn't ask, but where's the problem with releasing one or two pictures afterwards?
Skirt Queen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1349 on: May 01, 2019, 02:34:58 PM »

I know I shouldn't ask, but where's the problem with releasing one or two pictures afterwards?

I don't get why a publicly funded entity is "deserving" of such privacy... Thinking
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: