Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lucas and August Baptism  (Read 8616 times)
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2021, 04:44:02 PM »

It also must be tough seeing your wife's grandmother outlive your own father by at least twenty years. Sad At least it would be hard for me.

I agree - I would struggle with that as well.

I am so sorry to all dishers who have lost family members and close friends. I am fortunate to not have experienced that yet and so I feel for each and every one of you.  Hug

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: November 24, 2021, 06:37:40 PM »

Mike Tindall on Sunday's joint Christening - from The Good, The Bad and The Rugby podcast:

Mike Tindall has said it was 'lovely' to see his son Lucas christened alongside Princess Eugenie's son August Brooksbank over the weekend.

Mike said: 'We had the christening on Sunday, it was lovely. It was a lovely day.

Asked by co-presenter Alex Payne if eight-month-old Lucas had enjoyed the 'dunking', Mike said: 'He did actually. I took him swimming in the morning, I think I readied him for it, he was quite looking forward to it but then the water was coming out...'

The article goes on with some details about George Brooksbank's passing:

The service came just three days after Jack Brooksbank's father, George, died.

It only emerged after the christening that August's paternal grandfather, George Brooksbank, had died just days before.

The Brooksbank family paid tribute to the old Etonian, 72, in a notice placed in Tuesday's Daily Telegraph, saying he 'loved all the good things in life', most of all his family.

The touching note read: 'Brooksbank, George. Died on 18th November. Loved all the good things in life but especially his wife, friends, boys, daughters-in-law and grandchildren. Private family cremation, memorial details to be announced.'

https://www.dailymail.co....nt-royal-christening.html

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.     CS Lewis
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: