Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Peter & Autumn Phillips News  (Read 152760 times)
rogue

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2012, 02:50:54 PM »

I would say

1. Peter
2. Harry
3. James
4. William

Oh really MWF   Tongue  Peter above Harry  Shocked and who is James Huh?
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2012, 03:00:42 PM »

Edwards son  Laughing (I don´t laugh at you, I laugh because he is more handsome than Willy boy)

Well Peter reminds me so much of Anne, and I have a soft spot for her  Sweating But Harry is more charming Icecream
Can´t decide it really.
rogue

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2012, 03:02:36 PM »

^:laughbounce: For a second i thought you meant James Middleton .I find Peter to beefy , i would go for Freddie Windsor instead  Icecream
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2012, 03:06:00 PM »

Ugh, no, JMidd is creepy.  Nerves 

Freddy has an amazing eye colour, but he looks stoned all the time  Blink

Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2012, 08:25:36 PM »

Christening of Isla Elizabeth  Smiley

http://www.dailymail.co.u...husband-Mike-Tindall.html
tudorfan

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2012, 08:41:59 PM »

Edwards son  Laughing (I don´t laugh at you, I laugh because he is more handsome than Willy boy)

Well Peter reminds me so much of Anne, and I have a soft spot for her  Sweating But Harry is more charming Icecream
Can´t decide it really.

So cute, I see a little bit of great grandpa George VI in that little boy. 

"I was the one who was always pitched out front, whether it was my clothes, what I said, what my hair was doing, everything - which was a pretty dull subject, actually, and it's been exhausted over the years." - Diana
tudorfan

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2012, 08:57:13 PM »

Ugh, no, JMidd is creepy.  Nerves 

Freddy has an amazing eye colour, but he looks stoned all the time  Blink

He has striking eyes, but his hair reminds me of the texture of lint.  Who has that hair in the BRF?Huh??  Weird.

"I was the one who was always pitched out front, whether it was my clothes, what I said, what my hair was doing, everything - which was a pretty dull subject, actually, and it's been exhausted over the years." - Diana
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2012, 09:54:11 PM »

Icecream
I've seen many lovely photos over the years of Peter hugging and kissing Anne/Zara/William/Harry/Savannah...
Anne and Mark ultimately couldn't make it work, but I definitely think they did well with their kids Thumb up
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2012, 10:03:29 PM »

Icecream
I've seen many lovely photos over the years of Peter hugging and kissing Anne/Zara/William/Harry/Savannah...
Anne and Mark ultimately couldn't make it work, but I definitely think they did well with their kids Thumb up

IA Peter and Zara both seem very grounded and normal. In spite of her surly exterior I think Anne is a great Mom. Her kids have turned out well.

Autumn is smart she landed the good Windsor man and they have a beautiful family. I would take Peter over William any day.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2012, 10:13:19 PM »

Icecream

IA Peter and Zara both seem very grounded and normal. In spite of her surly exterior I think Anne is a great Mom. Her kids have turned out well.

Autumn is smart she landed the good Windsor man and they have a beautiful family. I would take Peter over William any day.
Hear, Hear! Beer
Molly2101

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2012, 12:31:50 AM »

Icecream

Hear, Hear! Beer

I third that.

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
scworldtraveler
Banned
Big Member

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2012, 05:01:33 AM »

Icecream

Hear, Hear! Beer

I third that.

I also agree Thumb up

I love the Peter/Isla pic! It's like he's saying "mmm this baby smells good!" LOL

On a side note, is it just me or is it hard to see any Edward in his son? I know his daughter looks so much like him it's like holding a mirror, but do you think James looks more Rhys-Jones like?
SeenItAllBefore

Medium Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Doubtful Kitteh does not believe the hype.

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2012, 07:50:40 AM »

I also agree Thumb up

I love the Peter/Isla pic! It's like he's saying "mmm this baby smells good!" LOL

On a side note, is it just me or is it hard to see any Edward in his son? I know his daughter looks so much like him it's like holding a mirror, but do you think James looks more Rhys-Jones like?

I think James has that pointy little pixie chin that Edward had when he was a young lad.  His eyes are more Sophie than Edward.

And I agree about Peter.  Is there anything more endearing than a hot guy in a suit snuggling up to his baby daughter?

"A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right." Thomas Paine
PrincessMLA
Banned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2012, 09:07:27 AM »

Love pics of Peter and Isla Thumb up So adorable, daddy and daughter pics always are. Icecream

Surprised at the blue dress. I'd have expected a more traditional baptismal dress. Maybe she had it on before and was out of it in the photo Thinking
rogue

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2012, 01:16:30 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/a...ness-signs-up-sister-zara

After leaving RBS in March, Peter Phillips has started a new venture with Sports & Entertainment Limited’s new UK operation. The Queen’s grandson has worked quickly to bring value to the new company by signing his sister, equestrian Zara Phillips, and his father, equestrian legend, Captain Mark Phillips. Daily Mail reports that he is currently in negotiations to sign his brother-in-law, and rugby star, Mike Tindall
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: