Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Peter & Autumn Phillips News  (Read 151128 times)
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: January 21, 2020, 02:08:02 PM »

Peter Phillips is not minor.  He's not a royal.  At all.  Which is why he can do things like this.  He receives no funding at all from the public and is a private individual.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: January 21, 2020, 02:55:11 PM »

I’m surprised Peter can get a gig like this, selling milk to the Chinese. I wouldn’t think he could sell a winter coat to an Eskimo, as he is so minor. If he can get this, more “known” Royals should be able to get much more.

Absolutely, Nappyolean. As for Peter: he obviously did not know where his next drink would come from so he had to resort to milking his royal connection. And the Chinese government is still very interested in the Empire: theirs and others.

On a tangent: I wonder why we in Africa are so focused on the de-colonization debate, we can't see the extent of the re-colonization afoot.

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: January 21, 2020, 03:55:59 PM »

My only question is...why on earth anyone would purchase milk just because Peter is shilling it?

I much prefer cartoon cows as my advertising and Peter Phillips isn't going to inspire me nor my credit card at the store.
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: January 21, 2020, 04:12:09 PM »

every time I see them I am reminded what a strong family unit they are.     Does Autumn ever see her family in Canada?
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: January 21, 2020, 05:00:17 PM »

It is going to be fun, in a couple of years the British tax-payers are free from paying for the royal Family as thy work full time in advertising.
PP is advertising british milk at least. Imagine austrian milk producers offering more and him selling this and swiss cheese!

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: January 21, 2020, 05:10:48 PM »

Very trashy. I suppose it is no different than Zara advertising to fund her horses, especially as they aren't  titled, but it puts a real bad taste in my mouth.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: January 21, 2020, 05:11:50 PM »

My only question is...why on earth anyone would purchase milk just because Peter is shilling it?

I much prefer cartoon cows as my advertising and Peter Phillips isn't going to inspire me nor my credit card at the store.

It's certainly odd. I honestly wouldn't imagine that many people would recognize him outside of the UK to make an endorsement worthwhile (even in the US or Canada, which are probably where the BRF is most well-known).
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: January 21, 2020, 05:19:09 PM »

It's certainly odd. I honestly wouldn't imagine that many people would recognize him outside of the UK to make an endorsement worthwhile (even in the US or Canada, which are probably where the BRF is most well-known).
Didn't the Philipps live in Shanghai during the early years of their marriage? Perhaps he is known there more than we imagine? And since milk is (afaIk??) not the most basic of foodstuff in China, the connection to GB is working?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: January 21, 2020, 05:29:18 PM »

Didn't the Philipps live in Shanghai during the early years of their marriage? Perhaps he is known there more than we imagine? And since milk is (afaIk??) not the most basic of foodstuff in China, the connection to GB is working?

I was thinking more along the lines of Hong Kong. Still plenty of connection there with Britain, I would guess.
This is what Zara and Peter do. Lest we forget, Peter paid for his wedding by allowing Hello! magazine to have exclusive photographic rights.

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: January 21, 2020, 06:06:08 PM »

OMG! I know B celelbrities do lucrative ads overseas with the understanding no one stateside will ever see them. But based on the timing of the sussesxes going 'commercial' I have to wonder if we are being Punked by the Royal Family!
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: January 21, 2020, 07:42:57 PM »

I was thinking more along the lines of Hong Kong. Still plenty of connection there with Britain, I would guess.
This is what Zara and Peter do. Lest we forget, Peter paid for his wedding by allowing Hello! magazine to have exclusive photographic rights.

I honestly wouldn't find it as odd if it was Zara - she does have more of a public persona as a professional athlete, and she's in an expensive sport too. But Peter is a professional what? I kind of get selling the wedding photos as I'm sure there was some public interest, so you do you, but this definitely feels tacky.
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: January 21, 2020, 08:55:57 PM »

OMG! I know B celelbrities do lucrative ads overseas with the understanding no one stateside will ever see them. But based on the timing of the sussesxes going 'commercial' I have to wonder if we are being Punked by the Royal Family!

Nothing new here.  The Royal Family has been punking us for centuries.
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: January 22, 2020, 01:46:34 PM »

every time I see them I am reminded what a strong family unit they are.     Does Autumn ever see her family in Canada?

Here father lives in Eastern Ontario: https://www.mykawartha.co...rea-habitat-for-humanity/
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: January 22, 2020, 03:35:26 PM »

Here father lives in Eastern Ontario: https://www.mykawartha.co...rea-habitat-for-humanity/

On a very shallow note, Peter seems to have escaped the Windsor decline in appearance curse.
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: January 22, 2020, 06:10:03 PM »

On a very shallow note, Peter seems to have escaped the Windsor decline in appearance curse.

Shallowly adding - you're right! I never noticed, perhaps because we don't see him very often. There is hope!

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: