Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Peter & Autumn Phillips News  (Read 155591 times)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #495 on: February 11, 2020, 10:57:22 PM »

I was surprised about the separation.Whenever I have seen pictures of Peter or Autumn with their daughters, everyone seemed happy.

I think they all try their best so that the girls won't be hurt. Sadly it will still be a change for them.

Has their been anything said about the upcoming situation like where the children are going to live, where A is going to live etc.?

The only thing I've read about where they will live is that they are both staying in Gloucestershire where they are raising their daughters.

Thank you. Obviously they both want to be part of their children's life.
ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: February 11, 2020, 11:02:56 PM »

The Telegraph said that they plan to live close by so they can share parenting and still be close to Peter's family
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #497 on: February 12, 2020, 12:39:16 AM »

Laugh bounce  Star

Dear FC!  You always know how to make us laugh!
tsarinya

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #498 on: February 12, 2020, 12:49:18 AM »

In some cases, divorce actually helps the relationship of the parents. I know lots of people who’s parents were at each other’s throats for years but divorce made them able to have a better relationship and their children benefitted from that.
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #499 on: February 12, 2020, 12:58:09 AM »

Has an official announcement been made, or is it still all press rumours? Sorry if I've missed the post, I've not had chance to catch up fully yet!
And I agree with the above comment, sometimes a divorce does help the relationship of the parents. I was very confused when I was younger and my auntie and uncle split up, but they are on very good terms now. My auntie actually said that she gets on better with her ex now than ever before, and their children have grown up to be wonderful cousins.
I hope everyone involved is getting the support they need, including the privacy that must be more vital now than ever.
On a side note, I secretly hope that Autumn will still attend certain events such as Christmas at Sandringham, if nothing else than for the sake of the kids, just so I can see her interesting and classic fashion styles!
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #500 on: February 12, 2020, 01:01:39 AM »

Has an official announcement been made, or is it still all press rumours? Sorry if I've missed the post, I've not had chance to catch up fully yet!
And I agree with the above comment, sometimes a divorce does help the relationship of the parents. I was very confused when I was younger and my auntie and uncle split up, but they are on very good terms now. My auntie actually said that she gets on better with her ex now than ever before, and their children have grown up to be wonderful cousins.
I hope everyone involved is getting the support they need, including the privacy that must be more vital now than ever.
On a side note, I secretly hope that Autumn will still attend certain events such as Christmas at Sandringham, if nothing else than for the sake of the kids, just so I can see her interesting and classic fashion styles!

They issued a statement this morning.  It was posted back on page 29(?).

https://royaldish.com/ind...459.msg1261889#msg1261889
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Amaryllis Flamenco Queen

Ignore
« Reply #501 on: February 12, 2020, 04:29:10 AM »

https://www.dailymail.co....h-latest-royal-split.html

I understand they told the Queen during a private visit to Balmoral late last summer.

During their stay, Autumn travelled to church with the Queen, who has grown very fond of her spirited granddaughter-in-law. She urged them not to make a hasty decision.

But the couple, who also attended the annual Braemar Gathering Highland games in September with the Queen and Prince Charles, had already told Peter's mother and father, Princess Anne and Captain Mark Phillips, and Autumn's divorced parents, Brian and Kitty, of their plans.

For now at least, Autumn and their daughters remain at the couple's country home, a barn conversion on Princess Anne's Gatcombe estate near Minchinhampton in Gloucestershire.

Peter has been spending part of his working week in London — there is a flat in Kensington — and weekends at the family home.

While it is unclear where they will live in the immediate future, Autumn has no plans to go home to Canada. She has put down strong roots in the Cotswolds and is said to have a wide circle of friends.

"Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds."  Theodore Roosevelt
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #502 on: February 12, 2020, 05:07:18 AM »

They issued a statement this morning.  It was posted back on page 29(?).

https://royaldish.com/ind...459.msg1261889#msg1261889

Thank you!
shastadaisy

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #503 on: February 12, 2020, 06:03:47 AM »

With the recent coverage of the split, I was reminded that Autumn was yet another royal bride who “had no idea who he (Peter) was when they met” and even more preposterously she didn’t find out who he was until she just happened to be watching a TV program on Prince William’s 21st birthday and saw Peter. Hmmm...okay.

Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #504 on: February 12, 2020, 06:22:35 AM »

With the recent coverage of the split, I was reminded that Autumn was yet another royal bride who “had no idea who he (Peter) was when they met” and even more preposterously she didn’t find out who he was until she just happened to be watching a TV program on Prince William’s 21st birthday and saw Peter. Hmmm...okay.

I can believe that she might not have known ... he would not have been that recognised in Canada over 15 years ago and his name would not have meant anything and most people don't introduce a new girlfriend to family until the relationship develops... so seeing him on tv a few months after they met might well have been a surprise
Queen’s Tea

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #505 on: February 12, 2020, 06:26:45 AM »

It seems a bit ridiculous, but I don’t think he would have been as recognizable as, say, William.  What I find incredible is her claim that she didn’t find out who he was until six weeks into dating him and only then because she saw some clip on tv!  Come on - how did THAT happen??   
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #506 on: February 12, 2020, 06:36:46 AM »

It seems a bit ridiculous, but I don’t think he would have been as recognizable as, say, William.  What I find incredible is her claim that she didn’t find out who he was until six weeks into dating him and only then because she saw some clip on tv!  Come on - how did THAT happen??   

What she knew of him depended very much on what he told her..
shastadaisy

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #507 on: February 12, 2020, 07:17:48 AM »

If they met in a random nightclub, sure...but they met in a hospitality suite at the Montreal Grand Prix. I’d be amazed if she - and everyone else working in the suite for that event - didn’t know the Queen’s grandson would be there. I’ve worked some similar events in the past and there is always a lot of gossip...mainly because people spend a lot of time setting up, then standing around chatting about the expected VIPs.
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #508 on: February 12, 2020, 07:36:40 AM »

If they met in a random nightclub, sure...but they met in a hospitality suite at the Montreal Grand Prix. I’d be amazed if she - and everyone else working in the suite for that event - didn’t know the Queen’s grandson would be there. I’ve worked some similar events in the past and there is always a lot of gossip...mainly because people spend a lot of time setting up, then standing around chatting about the expected VIPs.

He is not royal and a nobody really ... he was not invited as a VIP he was working for a sponsor?
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #509 on: February 12, 2020, 09:12:19 AM »

Granted, I don’t live in a country where the BRF is the main RF in the news. But I had never heard of him until I joined this forum just as I’d imagine not many brits would recognise Felix or Isabella.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 09:59:52 AM by Harley » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: