Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Peter & Autumn Phillips News  (Read 152678 times)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #540 on: February 13, 2020, 10:43:26 PM »

I always got the impression Zara had taken over Mark's former home and Peter and Autmn had a house of their own on the estate with the intention Peter may inherit the main house one day. I'm sure they can find Autumn a house of her own on the estate. Anne and Mark certainly coped with him still living on the estate (but then with 700+ acres its not like they have to spend time cooped up together) so i'm sure Peter and Autumn could and Anne would probably find a home for Autumn to keep her granddaughters close to her.

I think that if it were me, I would want my own separate accommodation away from my ex-husband's family property. I'd want independence and though being near enough that the children could visit regularly, I'd want my own home that was mine.  But it's not me and I have no idea what the parties think and feel about it and what they will do.  There are so many variables, too.  What happens is likely to be very different if everyone gets on famously despite the divorce than it would if they don't.  It will be interesting to see.

That's kind of how I feel too.  Especially when it comes to dating, etc. even if the estate is hundreds of acres. Besides, who wants to be dependent on their in-laws?  I could see her getting a house, though, from Anne.

Who do you think the kids will live with - Autumn or Peter?

I don't think that Autumn will miss having to go to the various pomp and circumstance royal events.  But, yes, Charles' coronation, I could see that and maybe HMs b'day.

I could Peter and Autumn having joint custody with the girls living part time here and there.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #541 on: March 10, 2020, 03:03:57 PM »

Peter and Autumn showed up together at the Cheltenham Festival today

Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #542 on: March 10, 2020, 03:06:56 PM »

Peter and Autumn showed up together at the Cheltenham Festival today

Very nice, guys!

dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #543 on: March 10, 2020, 03:32:50 PM »

neither of them look particularly happy, esp. autumn.  wonder why they're attending this together...seems it would just make things more awkward.
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #544 on: March 10, 2020, 03:46:12 PM »

neither of them look particularly happy, esp. autumn.  wonder why they're attending this together...seems it would just make things more awkward.

She has a face like thunder today
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #545 on: March 10, 2020, 03:53:08 PM »

I am thinking this was something they promised to do long before the announcement of their divorce, and they are honoring a commitment. The trouble is it may well stir up rumors of a reconciliation.

"Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds."

Theodore Roosevelt
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #546 on: March 10, 2020, 03:57:22 PM »

I am thinking this was something they promised to do long before the announcement of their divorce, and they are honoring a commitment. The trouble is it may well stir up rumors of a reconciliation.

not with those faces! 
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #547 on: March 10, 2020, 04:14:05 PM »

loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #548 on: March 10, 2020, 04:20:11 PM »

odd to see them together at a public event, and they don't seem especally at ease, in spite of those big smiles
Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #549 on: March 10, 2020, 04:33:36 PM »

Well, she's not wearing her wedding rings --unless she moved the band to her right hand, which is something I believe some people do to signify separation/divorce.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #550 on: March 10, 2020, 04:37:45 PM »

Oh the misery. Clearly Anne doesnít want her there either.  Whistle

LongMaySheReign

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #551 on: March 10, 2020, 05:02:27 PM »

My guess is that showed up together because they're co-owners of a horse who was in the race.
Nappyolean

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #552 on: March 10, 2020, 06:47:51 PM »

I feel as if Iím not seeing what everyone else is seeing. Peter/Autumn look fine together (which is odd to me) and Anne seems fine with Autumn too. I do wonder that if you share kids, share a horse, planning to live on the estate of your ex, what is going on that the marriage canít work? You will see the ex all the time anyway.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #553 on: March 10, 2020, 06:49:40 PM »

My post was sarcasm. Clearly everyone started having a delightful time together.

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #554 on: March 10, 2020, 06:52:12 PM »

I feel as if Iím not seeing what everyone else is seeing. Peter/Autumn look fine together (which is odd to me) and Anne seems fine with Autumn too. I do wonder that if you share kids, share a horse, planning to live on the estate of your ex, what is going on that the marriage canít work? You will see the ex all the time anyway.

Maybe they grew out of love with each other. They are great friends, and have a great time as friends, but aren't in love and do not work as a couple.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: